Chapter 17

*B/F/N's POV*

     I missed the whole day, the opportunities I've had to put the small device into Ayano's bag were either missed or interrupted by some random encounters.. on the bright side I know what's going on with Y/N now and how he's fine, but hopefully I can have an explanation between the two of what the hell is happening, girls suddenly disappear around this place and I really do hope Y/N is not a pedophile or just a creep that kidnaps girls.. or maybe there's just an logical explanation with this of girls just moving from the high school due many reasonable problems.

     But whatever the case may be I was defeated today by Ayano, I did not succeed my task and I have to wait two more days until I get to try again.. which really sucks since the curiosity kills me. Right now I'm on my way to a hospital where Amai might be, hopefully alright.. it may have started to get chilly along with the sun setting but I did not cared at all since I just wanted to see the girl in fine condition "Come on B/F/N think.. you didn't made any sorts of progress today but perhaps I may just need to rethink my whole strategy, putting a tracker device.. how would it help me? but actually if I do think about it I can track her whenever she's going.. to any suspicious places.."

     With a frown I leave the plan for tomorrow since today all that matters is seeing Amai, and after a while I managed to finally step into the massive white building which I saw lots and lots of people in the lobby most likely waiting to talk with the doctors and resolve their problems. I look around for a receptionist which luckily for me were more than just one, so I took matters into my hands and walked up to her "Good evening ma'am, do you happen to know someone named Amai Odayaka? a girl that has been poisoned..? do you have such a record?" she looks at and with a bright smile checks the computer "My good sir this may take a while, I assume you're her boyfriend? her parents didn't really came visiting her" "N-No ma'am, I'm just a friend of her.."

     A soft giggle escapes her lips and soon turns to me once again "To your luck we do have her in a salon, floor five room... 820, anything else I can help you with my good sir?" "No, that is all for now.. thank you ma'am and have a nice evening!" soon enough I made my way to the staircase since I didn't spot any elevators, but doing some workout once in a while isn't that bad. Eventually after walking hundreds of stairs along with cursing my days of getting on the fifth floor, talking to thousands of nurses which asked me of why I'm there, I finally managed to enter the room safely.

     Once inside I looked around the room, it had a sweet aroma which tickled my nose, the windows were opened as the soft wind played with my hair, I take a look at the bed only to see Amai laying on the bed helplessly, with all sorts of stuff attached to her body along with a monitor displaying her heartbeats, which were low to be honest "My God what happened to you.." with a small sad sigh I take a sit next to her bed and took her hand, which was surprisingly warm "What kind of poison was that to make you feel like this in the first place? I swear I will find out who did this to you and have their heads on display.." 

     The anger spark shined again inside of my body as I look at the poor Amai laying lifelessly like on the bed, her breaths were very slow and soft, no wonder why she had an oxygen mask on her face, but this is really a sad viewing for me.. "Well Amai.. at least you're somewhat okay.. I really want you to feel better since you're the first girl that actually treated me equally and normally, you're such a sweet girl that I really don't want to miss,I'm not ready to go through it all again.." as I looked at her I placed my hand on her forehead and softly caressed it, guess this is where I'll stay for a couple of hours..

          *Y/N's POV*

     "Great it's raining.. oh well not my problem since I'm indoors" I bring the covers over myself as I put the laptop on my lap, doing some ordinary research "The closest thing that I found are anime, and I ended up watching tons of clips just to find out, after 5 hours, similar behaviors related to Ayano's, however NONE of them killed anyone.." my brain really hurts at this point but I keep fighting as I open up a new tab and put in one of the girl's name into it, soon finding myself into a fandom page.

     As I search through the entire description of the certain girl I found out a odd word which was Yandere, that's what it said as her personality "What in the fresh new 10th layer of hell is a yandere?" I open a couple of tabs and put in the other girls names, and after a lot of reading later the final conclusion was that all of them had the personality of a yandere "So.. all of the behave like Ayano, almost like her, which tells me that they're a yandere.." with a soft massage on my temple I started looking the word Yandere in the dex, which hopefully will give me answers.

     After not a long while, I was really terrified and confused about Yanderes, first off all they will do anything to get the lovers attention.. if something gets between them the yandere will get rid of it.. but what's not logical at all is why are they not confessing to their senpais, or the one they love? as the site puts it, are they really that braindead? "So.. Ayano's a yandere.. that explains the shrine thing, what the hell should I even do about this whole thing.." I close the laptop as I put it on the bedside, this whole thing really puts me on thinking, killing Ayano will be good but it will be a very difficult task.. maybe I can get her to leave me alone in other ways..?

          *To be continued*