Chapter 3

*Your POV*

     I don't know how much time has passed by now but one thing was certain, I was really exhausted and pissed "I just have 2 rooms left and I'm done.. I should get some kind of reward for this shit" I yawn and sat on a bench cursing the one who actually stole the answer sheet "After hours wasted only to make the school look clean.. because janitors couldn't do that, no.. they totally couldn't clean this whole mess" by now some of my bandages were coming off and I have to buy some new bandages.. more money wasted, my eye patch also is coming off all the damn time! if someone sees me without an eye patch it may end chaotic "You know what.. screw it" I picked up the broom and snap it in half only to throw it in the dumpster "Let the actually janitor to do their job, so much for a normal school"

    "I think I should head home.." "Need a drink?" I look behind me to see Ayano looking lifeless as always, she has a soda can in her hand and I sigh "Yeah.. how long have you been there?" she hands me the drink and sits on the bench "I noticed that your body is messed up pretty bad, aren't you going to a hospital for proper care?" "I don't have time for a hospital check up or whatever, I can take care of myself" except for the bandaging part, it's absolute a pain when I try to bandage my back "Say Y/N, since you know this school better than I do.. you must know some of the students too, can you help me get some information about 1 specific girl?" "Why.. why are you stalking girls by the way?" "That's an old hobby, I know it's a bad one but I can't help but stalk some people" "You should stop doing that.. anyway, what's the girl's name?" "Her name is.. Erza" "Alright..? what do you want to know about her?" "Her school schedule and also get an item of hers too, like her bag" "Uh.. okay? if I get caught though I'm blaming it on you" "Can't argue with that" she stands up and walks off "Weird girl.."

          *Time skip*

     "How was the sweeping session Y/N?" "Great.. thanks for asking" he laughs and began drawing some.. weird looking relics, yesterday Ayano didn't really specify Erza's looking so I may end up asking every single girl in existence to see if she's Erza, she isn't at school either so maybe I don't have to deal with her today.. or to steal that bag "Did you even managed to sleep?" "Totally B/F/N.. totally" I yawn "Do you know a girl named.. Erza by any chance?" "I sure do Y/N, why? you wanna make things spicy with her?" I punch his arm and he makes an odd sound "Alright fine, she's usually hanging out around the fountain" "If you said that in the first place maybe I didn't had to punch you" "I like teasing people" "You like getting people annoyed"

     After an eternity the math class has ended and it was launch break, I was on my way to the fountain and to be fair, I don't really like talking to new people.. maybe because of my they give me looks on my appearance and it makes me uncomfortable "Alright.. just ignore the looks and we'll be fine.." after a couple of minutes I spotted her sitting on a bench near the fountain reading something, with a deep breath I walk up to her tapping her shoulder "Excuse me.. are you Erza?" "That's definitely me, need anything Y/N?" "How do yo-" "Simple, you are the most talkative subject around the school due to your past and your wounds" this really took me off guard "So what'ya need?" "Can you tell me your school schedule?" "Does B/F/N wants to know my schedule to know when to strike? here.. tell him that if he does that I will be ready to make something quite illegal for boys" she hands me a paper and there was her entire schedule, I nod and walked off.

     According to this schedule.. her class should be somewhere around here.. just go in there grab the damn bag and head to Ayano.. easy enough "Why does Ayano need this anyway, and most importantly.. why does she stalks girls? but only girls" I decided to shrug it off and walk inside in a classroom, to my luck it was Erza's classroom and I instantly spotted her bag, this girl really likes pink "I assume this is her bag.. after all her hair was dyed in pink" I looked around before grabbing the bag "The hell are you doing?" my brain shut down as all of my movements were frozen, freaking hell Ayano.. you and your stupid tasks "Uh.. Erza asked me to bring her bag..?" I turn around and there stood Ayano with a small smirk on her lips "Are.. are you joking with me?" "Not at all Y/N, now hand me the bag before you get caught" I throw the bag at her and head to class "Oh and by the way, I need your help again.. you are a worthy slav- I mean assistant" "Yeah yeah, you can't do it because you're too lazy for it"

          *Time skip*

     B/F/N was nowhere to be found and to be really honest I think he just ran away from school, typical B/F/N "There you are Y/N! where is your stupid friend?!" I look up only to see a wild Erza with a red face "Dunno, most likely ran away from school" "With my bag?! where is it? or did you took it Y/N?!" "Calm down woman! I don't even know how your bag looks! now leave me alone, not in the mood to deal with crazy people" she growls like an wild animal and grabs my collar's shirt "You didn't asked for my schedule for nothing did you? so how about you are a good boy and tell me where the bag is?" by now everyone was looking at us and I was feeling very uncomfortable "For the last time, don't know about your stupid bag, not my fault that you can't look out for your stuff" 

     In that moment I saw the fire in her eyes and the next thing I know is her slapping me across the damn eye, the one with a eye patch on it "One last chance Y/N" I grab her by the collar of her shirt and lift her up in the air "Listen here bitch, I'm not really the aggressive type but you crossed the fucking line, if you don't want a near death experience I recommend you go back to your class and fuck off, alright?" I throw her across the room and sat at my desk holding my eye, Erza quietly left the classroom while everyone looked at me quite shocked "If you guys don't stop staring at me I swear you're going out of the window"

     "Didn't knew you were a bad guy Y/N" I look to my left to see the lifeless Ayano "I'm not.. the bad guy, I just can't deal with these fuckers" "Is your eye alright? and what happened to it?" "Don't know and don't telling you, just tell me what the hell you want" "Well I need your help again, just come to my house and I'll tell you about my riv- the person who I hate the most, she just made my life a living hell.. could you help me? I'll give you a reward" "Reward you say.. well, I guess I'm in.. what does this person did to you anyway?" she hands me an address and walks off totally ignoring my question "You sure are a weird girl Ayano.."

          *To be continued*