Chapter 46

"So.. you want to pull off a goofy cartoon move by putting Taro in a box and send him off in another country?" "Yes" Osoro headslams herself into the table giving up hope for Y/N "You are not doing that, look this is getting ridiculous already, just forget about Ayano" Y/N simply shakes his head "Holy fuck you are more insane than that yandere once was.. stop this fucking nonsense" standing up she walked up to the window staring outside at the street "If anything does happen and it goes down right ugly, don't come to me crying".

     Meanwhile somewhere in Nevada, Taro and Ayano were sitting at a restaurant waiting for their order to come. The two of them were mostly silent, mainly because Taro didn't exactly wanted to talk, despite Ayano trying to strike a conversation.. all she got were blunt responses. "I don't enjoy this.." spoke the girl while bringing her palms into her head "What? You wanted something way fancier you ungrateful brat? What do you mean you don't enjoy this?!" Taro raised his voice, which earned them a few looks from the other people "Stop yelling.. what I mean is that you just, keep silent and everything..-" "So what? Of course I'll be silent after you fail such a simple task".

     Ayano's eyes wide open and stared at him "..You serious? Let that slide, and don't say such things in public.. come on I want to enjoy this night" she creeps her hand on top of his only for Taro to slap it away roughly.. "H-Hey! That hurt.. what was that for? We are a couple after all.." "We are, and since I'm the man in this relationship you do as I say, after all men are superior over women in all aspects".

     Ayano looks down at her lap, the feel of letting tears out struck her heart, but her brain was struck with fear just thinking about Taro's reaction if she did that. Eventually the food came and the two ate mainly in silence, until Ayano spoke "What will we do after this dinner?" "Isn't one dinner enough? What else do you want? Man you girls are fucking tiring.." Ayano lets out a big sigh as she places the spoon down "Stop being like this already! What happened to the shy boy I feel in love with?!" Taro glanced over at her.

     "There was no shy boy ever, that was just an act all along, you helped him doing his dirty work.. be glad I don't turn you in you bitch" Ayano couldn't say she exactly understood what he was on about but a deep part within her knew exactly.. "Maybe he was right about you.. but come on there's time to change, why can't you be like-" slamming his palms into the table he sat staright up, gaining everyone's attention "Didn't you understand? You deaf or you're not listening to me?! That boy never existed to begin with!" Yelling loudly at her Ayano brought her head down, letting a few tears flowing down.

     "Oi mate that's enough" a man in his late thirties spoke up walking behind Taro "This doesn't concern you buddy! Fuck off!" The man shakes his head in disappointment "That's no way to treat a young lady, especially that she's a beautiful one too" suddenly the man grabbed Taro and pulled him outside the restaurant, letting God decide his fate. Ayano looked at the situation unfolding in front of her, but couldn't bring herself to do anything "I thought he was.. he was an angel in disguise doing high school.. but reality is often disappointing..".

     A young woman approached Ayano and crouched down next to her "Hey hey.. come on, let's go outside for a breather" grabbing into Ayano's hand softly the woman guided her outside "Why are you allowing him to treat you in such ways? That is not a man but a hypocryte.." "Well.. I.. I honestly have no idea why.." sighing the girl rubs her tears away "I won't pry, but I highly suggest you choose another soulmate.." nodding very slightly she tried calming down, but her emotions were running wild, something that happened once.

     The cloak strucked 9 PM and Ayano was  completely defeated, now walking alone without her date she still felt the need of crying constantly "Why is he like this.. why am I like this.. hng.." holding into her head she sat down on a nearby bench "I cannot deal with this.. I'm too weak.. he drained every single bit of energy out of me.." suddenly a person sits down next to her, which startled her "Calm down, it's me, Y/N, Ayano" anger quickly raised up inside of her, but she found no reason to yell at him so she gave out an defeated sigh "What do you want..? how did you even found me..".

     Giving out a small smile he sits backwards "Well Ayano, let's just say I saw that man having a talk with your so called boyfriend, beating him to a pulp" usually Ayano would go right back to help Taro while an adrenaline rush would go through her veins, but.. this time she felt only dread "Are you here to make fun of me? To prove your superior? To make me your girl-" "Just let you know how incompetent your brain is, I never mentioned I'd do any of these things".

     Realizing in what situation Ayano is currently he gives out a sigh "Sorry for being rude.. but it's true, I never said I'll do any of them, I'm here to keep you company, listen to what pains your heart" "You" raising an eyebrow in confusion, he decided to not comment "You.. you brought me in this situation! You brought the two of us togeher! I.. never knew what he was truly like.." putting a hand on her back, Ayano shivered but didn't pulled away either "The yandere side of you fell in love with him, now you are normal.. in some ways, you can always break up with him you know?".

     Looking down into the ground Ayano remained silent, once again letting tears flow "I guess it is my fault.. but it's also yours, anyway let's just forget about this subject.. let me walk you home-" "Don't think I'll start liking you if you offer such a thing.. I still quite hate you.." "If you truly hated me you wouldn't have added the prefix quite, come on stop acting like a tsundere" sitting up he offered his hand, Ayano looked at him with a serious expression across her face "..T-Thanks.." taking his hand Y/N lifted her up, giving her support in order to not fall off.

     "I assume you want me to get you to your actual home?" "No no.. it's fine.. take me to his home" Y/N was skeptical about it but who was he to ruin Ayano's mood even more? After an hour of walking mainly in silence, due to Ayano being tired, they reached Taro's house. "Thank you Y/N.. ..you can go now.. I'll be alright" "..Whatever you say, good night Ayano" taking his leave the once yandere walked towards the house, but stopped in her tracks "Why.. hold on now Y/N, why are you being so sweet to me when you almost beat me up to a pulp for not following your stupid plan to get rid of Taro" he stops in his tracks, turning around.

     "Well if you want to be submissive once again I can make it happen Ayano, want me to brush the floor with you again?" "I.. .." there was a small silence before Y/N continued to talk "Just look at your current state Ayano, wouldn't it be nice to have a shoulder to cry on? I might be kind to you and all but don't try anything funny.. after all you don't want  the same treatment right? I'm just saying that.. I can be a threat to you whenever you push me to my limit, or when I want to, for now good night Ayano, think about this day's events" with that be took his leave, with Ayano staring at him in the distance "..Why weren't you like this before..?"

---*To be continued*---