Chapter 4

*Your POV*

     I wonder what this person did to Ayano that she wants some revenge, at least I think she wants some.. after all she's behaving quite weirdly but hey, at least she isn't trying to murder us right? by now the clouds covered the bright sun and I was kinda relieved because it's way too hot but a storm will most probably occur in the meantime, Ayano's house was quite far from mine so I've been walking for a while and how can I forget about the bandages.. I bought  dozens of bandages from the pharmacy, they doesn't even fit anymore in my backpack but who cares? the more bandages the better "Knowing B/F/N.. he always flirts with other girls so he may annoyed Ayano? and now she just wants me to stop it? hell if I know.."

     Eventually I arrive at her home and her neighborhood was quite peaceful, I hesitate at first but I didn't walked for hours only to give up now.. even though Ayano is a weird person, I can defend myself if she tries to do something fishy "Well.. here goes nothing I guess" I walk up to her door and knock on it, is she even home? haven't told her that I'm coming today.. oh well there goes a few hours of my life, suddenly the door opens revealing Ayano who was quite sleepy, at least that's what I thought because you can't read her face even if you struggle to "Didn't knew you were coming today" "Yeah sorry for not telling ya but I kinda forgot" "Oh well, you lucky I wasn't asleep, come in" and what if you were asleep? what would've you done to me? 

     I step inside closing the door behind me and her house looked quite fancy, I don't think she lives by herself.. is she? "Want something to kill your thirst?" ..why did she used the term kill? "I'm good thanks.. now what do you need help with?" "Do you know the girl named Osana Najimi?" "O.. what? what's her hair color?" "Orange" "I've seen her a couple of times.. and a girl with Blonde hair that sticks with her anywhere she goes" "Exactly, so I just need you to distract Raibaru Fumetsu for a moment alright? that's her name by the way" I look at her quite confused and she noticed it.

     "Basically this girl follows Osana everywhere, she just won't let go of her until the end of the day, she's very protective over her so if you insulted her or made her feel awful she will most likely snap your neck" I don't think such a innocent girl will do something like that but I guess she's overprotective over Osana? damn these people have weird names "So.. I only have to distract her? how can I do that?" "You're smart so you'll find a way, just give me a text when Raibaru is away from Osana alright?" I look at her blankly before sighing "First of all.. why do I have to do this and not someone else? second of all.. what did Osana done to you that you want to get rid of her? or worse? third of all.. why are you always so lifeless? showing no emotion at all?" I have no idea how I managed to ask her these questions because my bravery was long gone.

     She sits on the couch sipping from a chocolate milkshake casually "1 because you're unique from the others, 2 who said that I want to get rid of her? I just need her for a project that I'm working on but because of her guardian I can't even talk to her and 3, I was born that way so I can't really do anything about it, at some point I faked my emotions only to make my dad happy but deep inside his heart he knew I was lying, I do have emotions but I just can't show them" at least I learned something new about her.. but I'm still suspicious about her "Alright Ayano.. what project are you working on by the way? "Getting rid of h- the project is for school" "Typical.."

     "Mind if I ask you, what happened to you? I mean my condition of not showing emotions is not a big deal but yours? you look like you were tortured for days" "Long story short, a war occurred and because of that I ended up looking like this, not really comfortable telling you exactly what happened.. I haven't even told B/F/N who is my best pal.. but you? you are like a stranger to me" she remains silent before sipping for her milkshake "I can't really blame you for that.. and what's that dripping off you?" she stands up and goes behind me leaving me in pure confusion, she lifts my shirt up and puts a lot of pressure on my wound, I of course flinch in pain and turn to face her "Can you not? please?"

     "So the war did affect you a lot huh" "Whatever you say just don't freaking put pressure on my wounds for God's sakes!" I reach for my backpack for a new bandage "Where is your bathroom?" "You need to change your bandages? because if you do let me help you" "I.. I don't need your help th-" she grabs my wrist and pull me inside a room which was the bathroom "Your bandages aren't applied correctly and I can't blame you, bandaging your torso by yourself can be a pain" she cuts off my old bandages and I'm feeling quite uncomfortable.. no one really did this to me especially a girl, oh God hurry up will you?

     She wraps the bandage all around my torso and I just look in the mirror at myself thinking how the hell did this manage to happen, maybe Ayano isn't the person I think she is.. but I can be mistaken "Your body looks like somebody shot an entire machine gun's magazine into your body, was that war really that bad?" "Definitely, the war was so bad that I lose.. something quite important" "Let me guess, family members?" "My freaking vision, and they're alive but in another country" "What do you mean by that?" I pull of my eye patch and look straight into her eyes "This, this is what I mean by that"

          *To be continued*