Chapter 1

*Your POV*

     Morning finally came and with that I had to prepare for school and I really love school "Another day with bullies, another day with people gossip about me" I head to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and I was a real mess "Fucking war.. because of that now I look like a total freak" both of my wrists were bandaged, at least I still can use my hands.. it hurts from time to time but I can endure it, my torso was also bandaged and to be honest I can't really wear clothes because of it "At least teachers give a shit about my condition" I wash my face quickly and because I showered yesterday before I went to bed I decided to skip the shower besides.. I have to bandage myself again and it's gonna take ages.

     I changed into a pair of jeans and a simple t-shirt, outside it's kinda warm so I don't have to wear anything else, I grabbed my school bag and head outside but the problem was that my eyes were very sensible to powerful light sources.. like the sun, during the beautiful war something bad happened to me and now my poor eyes are dying because of the light "Sup Y/N?" I looked behind me to see B/F/N (Best friend name) with a happy look in his face "I'm doing okay" "Why aren't you wear your special glasses? the sun may kill your vision completely" "Uh.. I forgot them at home" he hands me a pair of sunglasses and he pats my shoulder "I know it's not much but at least you have some protection for your only eye" I sigh and put the glasses on, even though it's weird wearing sunglasses when you have an eye patch "Speaking of eyes.. how is your eye?" "Which one?" "The one who has a patch on it" "Oh, it's doing fine! 5 more years and I think I can see with it again" he laughs softly "Even if your condition is fucked up you still have a smile on your lips"

          *Time skip*

     We arrived at school and I was very excited about it, I'm starting to hate school pretty badly not because I have to study or I don't have time for myself.. it's because of the fucking students! I hate them so much! they make my life a living hell because of my appearance "To be honest Y/N, why don't you fight back? you're tall and powerful, you can grab them by the neck and slam the into the ground" "You think I wouldn't fight back? but because of my fucking injuries I have no chance!" I lift my t-shirt up and he looks confused at me "First of all.. my torso is bandaged, they hit me on the back or chest I'm down! second of all.. look at my belly dude, I have deep cuts all around my belly including some sewed cuts! even if you touch them it hurts.. but punch them? I  would fucking die!" "Jesus.. how bad was that war?" "A living hell" "Well.. anyway.. today is the swimming competition, and everyone is forced to swim.." "What? I can't swim like this!" "I don't think you have a choice Y/N" "Oh my god.. end me" "Also today we have the gym class" "Is there a criminal around here? I wanna die"

     We head to our classroom and students were giving me some looks but instead of ignoring them I gave them glares "It looks like we are the first people who arrived" I looked around the classroom and there was no one, except for us "What are we gonna do now?" "I guess we wait" the desks were big enough for 3 people to fit in, me and B/F/N sat at the edges because we weren't allowed to sit in the middle "Have you heard about the news Y/N?" "News? what news? another war?" "No! God no! you know there's another school from here right? well.. it's very far but still, there's another school" "What about it?" "Well.. they will close the school forever, I heard that they want to demolish it to build.. I have no idea what" "Why though? it is very fancy and more.. peaceful" "I heard students died there for some reason, the police were unable to find the criminal so.." "And why are you telling me this?" "Just to let you know"

     I grab my phone and decided to play something to kill time "Dude.. I've never asked you about this because I know it's an delicate subject for ya but.." I raise an eyebrow and look at him "What the hell happened during the war? I mean.. before the war you looked fine and now you are.. well.. fucked up" "Let's just say that the war took everything away from me" "What do you mean?" "You'll have to figure it out" he tried to pull off my eye patch and I was ready to throw him out of the window "Don't" "Dude, you always cover your right eye, why?" "Because it's... injured" "Oh, I guess that makes sense"

     After what seemed like decades all the students came and I was waiting for class to begin, today I planned to buy more bandages because I ran out of them and I have to pay a visit to my doctor, he has to check my body to see if I'm good and how much I love paying my doctor a visit.. even though I have to wait in the line for hours only to get in the damn cabinet for a 3 minutes check up.. I have to watch over my body's health "Sorry for running late students but today it's a busy day" the teacher finally came to her classroom, she had a very happy expression on her face, I quickly at B/F/N but he shrugs his shoulders "Today we have new students, a lot of them actually.." more people to deal with.. who knows? maybe they are bullies too, quite a few students stepped in the room and the teacher was right, they were at least 8 of them "At least we got some chicks pal" I look at B/F/N and he was trying to hold his laugh "Sure.. boys are chicks nowdays" he looks at the students and he glares at me "But there's 2 girls! and 6 guys! so we still got chicks!" "What if they are undercover?" he laughs but luckily the teacher didn't heard him "Alright.. you are the final student, what's your name?" I looked around the classroom and the students were already in their sits "Ayano Aishi" the girl says emotionless "Alright, how about you sit.. between Y/N and B/F/N?" the teacher points at our desk and the girl nods.

     I knew B/F/N was joking with the chick part but when the new girl sat between us I could heard him gulping, me on the other hand I didn't really care "Pleasure to meet you boys" she hold a hand for B/F/N and he shook it, she turns to me and she does the same thing "Nice to meet you too" I shook her hand and it's pretty weird shaking a girl's hand "Now that everyone is settled.. let's begin the lesson" I could feel the new students watching at me, especially Ayano but I try to ignore them and hopefully I can.

          *To be continued*