Chapter 31

---*Third Person POV*---

     We start off the day with a wild man screaming at itself in the mirror, some say that he's trying out the definition of insanity "Come on man stop being a dude and man the fuck up! how hard is it to ask a girl out?!" practicing with a mirror doesn't help at all in some situations now does it B/F/N? his friend's suggestion really isn't much of a help "What do I do.." he started circling around his room having no clue what to do from this point, the biggest fear of them all is being rejected most likely, maybe that's why he's in deep anxiety.

     Throwing a fancy jacket on him he burst through his front door wide open before gently locking it, walking away. Today was the end of school week, many of us are happy because it's Friday and that the weekend is coming, after all why not? why not shall everyone curse school and have some fun in their slavery lives? "I forgot the damn.. fuck the homework! I don't care no more!" ah the love substance is already making it's effect.. already forgetting important stuff back home.

     B/F/N was heading towards his High School all alone, usually he waits somewhere for Y/N to show up but that wasn't the case today, all he cared about is to get to Amai and make it's move, or die out of embarrasment while trying to. As he walked through the streets, getting more and more nervous by each step that shortened the distance between him and School, a voice calls out for him from behind, curious B/F/N turns around to be greeted by one of the many people he has trades with "Dude.. why are you so fucking fast.. come on.. hand in the money for the test sheet I gave you yesterday!".

     His eyes wide open as he gulps a little, not that he was afraid of the guy or anything but the fact that he could bail on B/F/N for cheating, yet again.. wouldn't that get the guy in trouble for actually giving the test sheet? "I don't have it right now, well I do but I have important matters for it! you picked a wrong time dude" "You fucking promised the payment, nothing's free in this world!" "And I'm a man of my word, now run along before I really change my mind!" the guy, angrily, walks off as B/F/N sighs relieved "Thank God you're stupid.." he then continues his journey towards slavery work.

     After a ten minutes walk he finally was inside his school, desperately searching for Amai in the entire building but no luck "Come on, come on.. have she decided to lock herself in a stall or what?" the stress was so visible on his face he seemed like an escaped subject from an asylum, not really knowing where his future sla- wife has gone to, he went upstairs towards his class. While climbing the stairs he got called out by a teacher, which made him groan annoyed, seems like B/F/N isn't really the most behaved boy in the school.

     "B/F/N.. care to explain why you didn't showed up at the exam that was three days ago?" B/F/N sighed relieved, before turning around, what was he truly worried about though? "..My family wasn't feeling good at all so I need to get them to a hospital, not a big deal I can just re-take the exam" the teacher's face showed concerned and pitty for him, but did not pushed it "Very well then.. it better not be a lie and cover your selling ciggaretes business in the bathrooms, remember last time right?" "Yes Mrs. Okita.." "Get to your class now, I'll deal with you after school".

     B/F/N blankly stared at her before she gives him a wierd look, making him walk away "Yeah in your imaginary world.. nothing ain't happening after school" upon reaching into his class he instantly spotted Y/N, but no traces of thier beloved yandere. Walking up to him he greeted him with a handshake before throwing the backpack on the desk "How you doin' B/F/N?" "I have no time to talk Y/N, where the fuck is Amai at? I can't find her anywhere!" he chuckles before looking up at him "Her whole class is quarantined, she's home enjoying freedom, well.. not really home since she's at Ayano's place, but still enjoys freedom" B/F/N's face drop all the way to the main floor before grabbing his backpack and leaving the class, with Y/N calling out for him but no response.

     Our boy quickly made his out from the building as he ran up towards the wall, quickly climbing over it as most likely many people were currently watching him performing a prison break move, he was out from the hell. "Why the fuck is she at Ayano's place? and quarantine..? isn't that supposed to make the whole school go into quarantine? and why the quarantine in the first place?" ah so many questions he has.. not even the world's most knowledgeable beings can answer his questions because they simply can't understand stupidity "I need to get there as fast as I can.. I don't trust Ayano..".

---*Time skip*---

     How delightful, those two love birds are already flying through the sky.. B/F/N and Amai were currently walking through some woods holding each other's hands "So how was the lesson going with Ayano? and how can you trust her..?" "Well dear B/F/N, the lesson was going extremely well and smooth! she has a lot of potential! and I turst her because recently she really has an weird behavior, since Osoro bust open her head.. she's different, and in general more sweet" B/F/N thinks for a while but can't come up with any logical explanation, but.. how did he asked Amai out? ah look at the time an ad sponsor.

     """B/F/N knocked on Ayano Aishi's home before he was greeted by the same person "..You again?" she had a poker face but noticed the anxiety on B/F/N's face "Are you alright?" "No I'm not Ayano! is Amai here?" she nods her head, before stepping aside "You got her pregnant or something and by a miracle YOU found out instead of her?" B/F/N glares at Ayano who was snickering under her non existent mustache, the display of emotions surely is beautiful, but it's still unclear as of why she's doing that just now after all those years.

     "Ayano please.. I want to ask her out on a date.." Ayano's face quickly turned serious, as she calls out for Amai before hiding behind the couch "Hey what the fu-" that cursed was quickly blured out by Amai's appearance, which was really surprised seeing his future alcoholic husba- I'm just kidding alright? "Oh? what are you doing here B/F/N? and where is Ayano?" "H-Hello Amai.. Ayano went upstairs to sleep, she said her head hurts" Amai showed concern about her new friend, if you can Ayano a friend that is, but soon enough sighed "Okay.. It's best to let her sleep.. we were done anyway with cooking".

     B/F/N offered himself to help cleaning the kitchen but that earned him a soft giggle from Amai "No worries, it's already cleaned! Ayano is surprisingly a very.. uh.. a very good candidant at the house wife role, but what makes me confused is why you're here" B/F/N couldn't help but get more and more nervous, he had no idea what the fuck to do, use honesty you little doofus "..Well, I heard that your whole class is quarantied and I became worried.. so I wanted to see how you're doing, and if you're safe.." Amai smiles warmly at him before bringing him into a hug "How wonderful it is to have someone worry about your safety.." she giggles, enjoying the hug.

     If this doesn't give B/F/N a heart attack I don't know what will, better make up your play before you miss this opportunity, mister doctor love that doesn't have the guts "Amai? Can I.. C-Can I ask you something?" she breaks the hug as she looks up at him, a little bit confused into why he's stuttering out of the blue "What is it? you want me to bake you some sweets don't you?" "..Another day, but I uh.. ..do you want to go out with me?" Upon hearing this Amai's cheeks flustered with a bright pink, being a rave globe at the moment "Oh B/F/N.. seeing you all nervous and timid sure is unique.. yes! I do wanna go out with you!"."""

     Eh what's that? ad break is over? usually they last over ten minutes which makes your interest into a movie die "Should I ask Y/N to give you something in return? you know.. you're doing all of this into bringing Ayano into Taro's eyes and such" Amai only giggles as she squeezes his hand "No it's not needed! all I need is right here next to me, besides he already helped me.. hehe, though tell him to look out for Ayano, who knows how much this.. side of her can last" "Worry not Peach, I won't dissapoint you".

     As they were walking they eventually came across a river, which Amai was delighted by the sight, they should really be aware of the wild animals that lurks inside there woods "You know it's been such a long time since I last walked through the woods, it's really relaxing to say at the very best.. how about we explore some more B/F/N?" "Well who am I to say no? but we need to eat something too.. I have them money after all" Amai sighs as she turns to him, looking straight into his eyes "Well.. who am I to refuse such a fancy dinner hm?" with that she dived in into a passionate kiss, which not only made B/F/N freeze to death but also return it, thank God for his heart but we shall thank God that they aren't inside of a hotel room right now.

---*To be continued*---