Chapter 7

*Your POV*

     The footsteps were getting closer and closer as well as my panic going higher and higher, I look around trying to spot an escape and eventually I spotted a window "Thank God we are on the main ground floor.." I lift up Osana on my shoulder and quickly went to open the window, I climb the window and jumped off on the grass "God damn if someone sees me I'm dead.." I somehow put Osana on my back and grabbed another set of rope, I wrap it around me and her tight and made a small knot "This should work.. hopefully" I began running towards the fence and to my surprise Osana was actually sticking on my back, I was glad I didn't had to carry her all the way to Ayano's house.. like I couldn't carry her.

     I jumped pretty high and grabbed on the edge of the fence, with a quick climb I jumped off landing on my feet "Hope no was saw that otherwise I'm spending a lot of time explaining" when it comes to sneaky sneaky stuff I'm just horrible at it.. most of the time I end up doing it in a noisy way because I can't be silent for more than 6 seconds, instead of running around on the streets I ran behind the houses looking out for people "Why am I doing this.. I'm basically taking you to your fucking death.. don't worry.. once I die you can beat me up how much you like in the after life" I wonder why Ayano wants this girl in the first place, is it because she just hates her? maybe she did something bad to her at the school they went before? hell if I know.

          *Time skip*

     At this point Osana stopped struggling to break free and to be honest I feel bad for her, not only that this is the last day she is going to live.. but I am the one who made that happen which makes me want to lock myself indoors, hopefully Ayano will make it quick and painless "At least ya lived a good life.." I knock on the door and to my surprise it was instantly opened by Ayano "Uh.. weren't you at school?" "I was, but lied to the teacher about feeling sick" she steps aside and with a small sigh I walk inside "I must say Y/N you manage to impress me with your kidnapping skills, I thought you were gonna get caught instantly" "Yeah yeah, can we just move on already?"

     She grabs my wrist with a tight grip before walking down to the basement, memories from last time popped into my head and I began to get scared again "Why did you wanted Osana in the first place?" she remains silent as a strong smell of rusty metal hits my nose, Ayano suddenly pulled out a knife and cut the rope that was wrapped around me causing Osana to fall on the floor "Can you put that away?" she doesn't even looks at me as she drags Osana to the chair "I guess not.." I look around the room and blood was coming out from a bag making me to almost puke what I haven't ate.

     Suddenly I heard a couple of clicks as I turn my head to the girls only to see Osana being glued to the chair, both of her hands and ankles were tied to the chair "Do you want anything else..?" Ayano finally turn to look at me "I actually do, go upstairs and wait like a good boy" I didn't questioned her strange favor and just walked upstairs "Great.. not only that I have to wait for a dumb reason.. but I also have to hear the poor girl screaming her guts out due to Ayano torturing her or God knows what" with a deep sight I sit down on the couch and think about how many hearts I just broke by doing this.

     As I was spacing out suddenly screams filled the room which wasn't a big surprise since I knew Ayano would do something like that, but the thing that was really creeping me out was something like flesh being torn apart "Why the fuck did I agree to stay here?" soon enough the screams of pure terror and cries slowly died and I stood there frozen, because of me someone just died and why? because I was afraid of dying? it wasn't worth it at all, soon enough the basement door opened and I didn't even bother to look at Ayano at all, some footsteps are heard walking up the stairs and that made me confused a bit.

    After a while Ayano tapped on my shoulder and I turn my head to her "What do you want now? and most importantly, can I go home now?" "You're going home when I say so alright? did someone saw you kidnapping her?" "I don't think so, anyhow I kinda forgot my bag at school so I may give some suspicion" out of nowhere she pulls out my damn bag and by now I was pure confused "Be more careful next time will you? also there's a question I wanted to ask" "..Shoot" "Well, how did you got these injuries in the first place?" "As I said before, a war went off at some point in my life" "I know but what exactly happened during the war?" now that's a damn sensitive subject for me "I don't want to talk about it" "Then I'll tell everyone what you did, you both went missing from school at the same time after all" I look at her as anger builds up inside of me "You're a fucking bitch you know that? you really want to know? fine then, here's what happened"

          *To be continued*