Chapter 59

Y/N opened his eyes as he felt a sharp pain on his back, grunting a little bit he grabs into his head in pain "Fuck.. my everything hurts.." feeling a soft breath hitting his neck he looks down, only to see Ayano cuddling into him as she held him close "What even happened last night-" he stops himself from talking as his eye wide open from shock and fear, Ayano was half naked and was hugging him a bit too tight "W-What? N-No no! we.. haven't done it.. right..?" a small giggle filled the room as Y/N quickly wrapped his arm around Ayano to protect her, which only enhanced the giggle.

     "My, I can watch you two all day long! you're just so cute I can eat you two whole~" gulping he looks away from the madam "Don't worry nothing bad happened tonight~ well if I were you I'd say it would be a good thing.. hehe, the only reason why Ayano doesn't have a shirt on, yes she still has pants on, is because I took care of her stomach wound last night, it would've been a struggle to try and clothe her so.. I just left her in her bra, enjoy the little show hehe~" usually Y/N would blush at these sort of remarks, but he lifts up the blanket and looked at Ayano's stomach, only to see a big bandage wrapped all around the area.

     "..It's a bit red.." comments Y/N as Ryoba walked over, inspecting the situation "Yeah.. maybe because she lunged into you all night to cuddle and applied force over her stomach, don't worry I'll change it when she wakes up.. now, I have a couple of questions" Ryoba takes a sit next to the bed, rubbing Ayano's head softly because mother instincts "You realize you two could've died right there in a horrible way right?" "I know I know.. stop scolding me.." Ryoba gently smiles before leaning back into her sit "I knew something was wrong the moment Ayano didn't picked up her phone, but hey.. I shouldn't reveal my secret as of how I found you two, I'll let your imagination go wild for a bit~".

     Sighing Y/N went quiet, still processing everything and how to find a way to face Ayano after he confessed "...Madam? I.. um..-" "Confessed your love to my daughter? I know about it, again do not ask how I know about, it doesn't concern you~ and let me guess again.. you're afraid to speak with Ayano once she wakes up? let me tell you something, let your heart to guide you with this Y/N, first part of the deal is done, now you need to move into the second part! then there will be a third.. a fourth.. hehe~".

     Looking at her as if he killed her husband in front of him, he asked "..What's the second part of the deal..?" "The first kiss on the lips of course!" "..And how about the third of fourth..?" Ryoba just smiles at him, not saying anything "..Madam Ryoba..?" "You'll understand soon enough what I mean! believe me.. you'll like the fourth stage a looot~" blushing slightly still having no idea what the hell this woman was on about Y/N decided to just ignore her words all together.

     Though as Ryoba talked about topics Y/N wasn't exactly too bond of, like what happens after marriage and stuff like that, Ayano began to open her eyes slightly "Nh.." she grunts in little pain as the two went silent real fast, Y/N looked at her as he slowly helped her sit up "Morning sweetie, how do you feel?" asks her mother concerned "I feel fuzzy.. what happened..?"  feeling a pain coming from her stomach she held into it, her face slowly turning pale by the minute "Uh oh.. Y/N, please get out from the room, I'll take care of this" nodding slightly he stands up and left the two girls alone.

     As he walked downstairs he was greeted by the wisest man in the west, Jokichi "Ah, Y/N, I have been waiting for this moment all my life, come" he turned around as he put a massive beard on display, confusing the living hell out of Y/N "..." he takes a sit down in front of Jokichi and the man began to pour down some liquor "I have heard, the good news.. you, my daughter, together strong yes?-" "Sir why the hell do you talk like a viking and a primitive man at the same time??" he makes a laugh before ripping off the fake beard, throwing it on the couch "Just fooling with you, it's best to make you comfortable around us not threaten you to death, while that's not my thing it certainly is for Ryoba.. still".

     He places his hand on Y/N's shoulder, patting it "Congratulations boy, you confessed to Ayano, I cannot describe you in words how happy I am! when Ryoba told me that I jumped with happiness" "W-Wait hold on how does she know?" he shrugs "I don't know, Ryoba didn't wanted to tell me at all.. guess it's a yandere secret? anyway.. boy, do you know what happens next?" he asked with his hands together, feels like Y/N is being interrogated rather than having a nice chat with "..I-" "Splendid! don't worry this old man will help you achieve true happiness, first of all a girl must be treated.." and this is how a son-father talk developed, Y/N was weirded out at first but then he grew to enjoy talking about girls, something he couldn't talk with anyone before.

     "And that's how you make a girl happy in bed Y/N, be sure to hold her real close, heh... now I hope you weren't thinking at anything pervy, now were you?" "N-Not at all sir-" "There you go with your first mistake! with a girl you MUST admit everything you do! bad or good doesn't matter! anyway these are topics for later when you two close enough, but keep in mind.. never, and I mean never, pull out a crazy move at the end of the month, you'll thank me later" a bit confused he decided to not ask, though he might have a feeling he knows what Jokichi is trying to warn him about.

     As the two talked about OTHER topics suddenly Y/N was grabbed from behind, it was Ayano who rested her chin on top of his head "Let's go home.. mom and dad are going to go on a business trip later.. let's not bother them any further" even Jokichi was confused at Ayano's words, looking behind her he saw Ryoba having a creepy smile on, so he remained silent. Y/N slightly nods before standing up, grabbing into Ayano to make sure she won't fall over "Y/N, make sure put her to bed the moment you arrive home okay? watch over her wound in case she starts bleeding again, if she does bleed.. clean the wound with clear water and apply yet another antibiotic then simply cover the wound once more, take care you two~".

     The two lovebirds were now slowly walking on the pavement, taking a couple of breaks here and there for Ayano to relax her wound "Shouldn't we go to a professional?" asks Y/N as Ayano shakes her head "They would do pretty much what mom did.. maybe sew the cut back together with stitches.." slowly shaking his head he holds into her abdomen, only because Ayano was weak on her legs so she could fall any moment "I suggest we seek medical attention.. you keep bleeding, I don't know what sort of things your mom did to help you.. but you're still bleeding" looking into the ground, she remained quiet.

     "It's bleeding because I'm walking.. I need to rest.. not do any movements for a while" "Okay Ayano fine.. but if you start bleeding again when you're in bed I'm taking you to a hospital". The two eventually arrived back home and Y/N instantly put the girl to bed, of course after he allowed her some privacy to change into her pajamas "I'm curious Ayano.. when you were a yandere, wouldn't you get into fights that would result stabs like these?" "..I didn't felt any pain back then, you could've even rip my insides out, nothing I would feel.. now it's a different story" smiling a little bit Y/N puts the covers over her "Well, have a good sleep Ayano, if you need anything call me".

     Grabbing into his hand she looks into his eye "..Can you please remain for a little longer?" without second thoughts Y/N was already in bed next to Ayano, who was shyly looking over at him "You seem to be a bit clingy Ayano, what happened?-" "I-I am not clingy! I just.. feel safe with you around.." and once again, she wraps her arms around him before diving herself into his chest "Don't tell me you changed your whole personality because I confessed to you" "S-Shut it Y/N! just let me enjoy this.. please.." not saying a word further he caresses the back of her head gently "This is so weird after everything that happened.. but hey, I am not saying no to this". 

     "So where are we going again?" asked Jokichi as Ryoba, with two plane tickets in hand, giggled "Oh we're going to Japan! I bet you're going to LOVE it there! we have a business trip after all remember?" "I.. don't get it dear.." getting closer to him Ryoba kisses him, before placing her head on his shoulder "I always have to be straightforward with you.. we're going after the journalist, I'm gonna finish what I tried to do back in 1980.. he will pay for all of this" gulping he laughed nervously "Ha.. ha.. yeah.." "Come on dear, we shall have fun together~".

---*To be continued*---