Chapter 21

*Your POV*

     The clouds were already conquering the sun's last rays of shine as it started to get more and more dark by the hour it passed, we still have two classes to go and we're free until the new day starts. Currently I was sitting in cafeteria with no one else but B/F/N, having a casual chit chat while having a nice cup of tea as well and some cupcakes "So.. mind telling me the hell is happening with you Y/N?" he looks into my eye as he takes a sip from his cup, coughing up a little "Elaborate, currently there's nothing happening with me, if you mean the hospital thing then I have no fucking idea the hell happened".

     He just looks at me, a sigh escaping his mouth "Fine then.. why are you so close to Ayano out of the blue? you never used to stay close to her in any way, so? what's happening with THIS huh?" something that if I were to told you I will be in jail in no time, there's two ways I can end this scenario with. Either tell him what happened since the very beginning and spit out the truth, or just blame it all on Ayano and that she has me at gunpoint, but of course I'm not gonna do any of those and instead I'm gonna tell up a well thought lie that just came into my brain.

     "Well first things first, what do you think of Ayano in the first place?" I ask him as calmly as I could, his face frowned a little "I think that she's just an ignorant slut that's what I think of her, she really behaves strange most of the time, and always talking about Taro.. something" well it's no surprise to think of her like that, she is after all a total annoyance but also deadly "Ah yes.. my greatest nemesis Taro Yamada.. truly one of the greatest man I had to face so far" he looks confused at me before setting the cup down, thinking of a new curse that no man has ever heard in the past "What the fuck do you even by that? why are you gae?" "What I mean is that Ayano is in lo- Hold up you idiot the fresh stupidity of yours you just said?"

     We look at each other in pure confusion before soon enough B/F/N started laughing uncontrollably, though he calmed down soon enough "What I mean you imbecile is that Ayano is all over Taro in any possible single bit damn way, and the only reason I started spending some time with her was to find out the fuck she was doing during recess times, she wasn't to be found anywhere at all and it was clearly a bothersome for me, turns out that she it quite a normal girl" he spits out the tea that he just sipped from and looked at me with anger built up inside his eyes "The fuck do you mean she's a normal girl? she's an excuse of an abomination that stalks people! you follow her steps now?!" "Calm your dick down you idiot! stop jumping to conclusions out of the blue just now!"

     "Look, what I'm trying to say is that I.. I have fallen for her" I don't know how many times I said this by now but I'm extremely disgusted by it, B/F/N just stares at me but remained silent "You most likely know that she is a yandere, also knowing the definition of a yandere correct? if so you should also know there are a lot of subtypes of yanderes as well, and so far she is the stalker one but somewhat harmless" "I mean.. she acts weird but didn't saw her to harm anybody so far.. okay, how the fuck have you fallen for her?" he sits back into his chair and got comfortable, his face seemed to calmed down a little bit more, maybe the fact that he believed my shit?

     Whatever is going on through his head right now I must convince him that Ayano is not a threat, though in reality she's death itself "Well that's quite easy honestly, remember the first day that she and her whole other school came to ours? and how she sat besides us? well at first it was weird sitting next to her but that changed one day when you weren't at school and were FAKING a surgery at the hospital" he cannot help but laugh a little at the scenario that happened months ago "Come on dude! I didn't studied at all for the exam so I had to do something!" "Yes and that something was studying not faking a fucking surgery!"

     Shaking my head at him in disappointment I continue my FAKE story "During that day, she just kept looking at me and eventually I broke the silence by asking her *What's wrong*, while she replied *What happened to you? why are you all bandaged up?* though I'll be honest at first I was hesitant to tell her but during recess time that day I ended up telling about my past and such.. which I was rewarded in a hug and a couple of comforting words from her" B/F/N's face showed pure shock as he process the whole story I just told him, however I wasn't done just yet.

     "And I guess that's the start of my.. crushing operation on her, she's not evil B/F/N but that's just the way she acts in order to appear more tough, you know those types of quiet kids right? well do you remember what happens to them in our purgatory? of course you do since you were one of them, but that's not why she acts all bitchy and such, it's because of her old school too" he puts the half bitten cupcake down before standing up, staring into my soul "Okay brother, I believe you.. shouldn't have jumped to conclusions when I don't even know the girl herself.. but.. there's still a mystery going on".

     Before he could finish his sentence his phone suddenly started blasting off a music based of an anime intro, out of embarrassment he quickly answered whoever called "Yes hello this B/F/N speaking how may I help you?" of course as every ordinary person he started to walk around, making weird hand gestures or even walking in circles while talking on the phone "I mean.. I am free now, but don't you think it's a little late ma'am? and last time I checked none of my family members were at the hospital" just what the fuck is he on about? hospital? so he finally decided to check up his craziness? oh golly boy people do really change!

      Though I couldn't finish thinking about why he brought up the word hospital up or who called him because he put the phone back into his pocket and looked at me quite happy but concerned at the same time "What's wrong B/F/N? everything okay..?" he grabbed my wrist and pulled me outside the cafeteria "Oi dude the hell gotten into you? are the crazy voices kicking in? tell me boy, can you see every math equations? if so this is a crimson code alert" "Y/N no time for jokes now, I just got a call from a nurse telling me that Amai Odayaki started move little by little with a couple of groans here and there, so we must go there to see her!" "Or to either say our final goodbyes.. What? you can never know what God has in store for you".

          *To be continued*