Chapter 72

"RYOBA!" yelled a very angry Jokichi as he made his way toward the kitchen "Yes dear? what's, wrong..." she stops midsentence seeing the anger the man had "THE FUCK DID YOU DO YESTERDAY TO AYANO'S FAMILY?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND WOMAN?" "N-Now now dear, let's calm down, there's a perfect explanation to all of this-" "Explanation? EXPLANATION OF ASSAULTING MEGAMI? PROBABLY GIVING THAT POOR BABY BOY A TRAUMA?! Is this Ichirou's doing?!" she looks into the floor as she slightly nods, further annoying Jokichi who wasn't shy at displaying his anger.

     He takes a massive breath in and looks at his wife, that he wish he didn't end up with "I KNEW that Ichirou will be nothing but trouble, why aren't you staying in YOUR FUCKING PLACE and let the kids alone to take care of their family? Ichirou wants his daughter back now? he should've thought about it when he disowned her! he doesn't give a crap about her you hear me? but her capabilities to the COMPANY! quit working for him, let us just have a peaceful life, please" "...I'm afraid I cannot quit working for him, it says in the contract".

     "Contract? the hell are you on about?" he crosses his arms and awaits for the excuse "I just can't, it's classified information, I'm doing this so we can have a source of income, and I'm doing it to protect you my husband!" annoyed by her words he lets out a big sigh "Just leave them alone, that or I will have to get very low with you, Ryoba" with that he takes his leave, making Ryoba feel guilty for what she has done, but she knows very well she can't simply give up now, Ichirou won't allow her after all, he has her in his palm ready to expose her if she doesn't obey.. the thought of spending her life at the jail without seeing Jokichi? it haunts her.

     Jokichi on the other hand sighs, disappointed with his wife as she once again she decided to intervene with other's lives "..Besides, my dear husband, when I noticed Ayano's cries as she held dearly into her baby, my heart ached for her.. I won't ever try something like this again" nodding slightly Jokichi gives her a smile "Thank you, Ryoba, I will go take a nap if you don't mind... see you later" kissing his wife as he walks away he knows damn well she won't stop, but he decided to not pay it too much thought at the moment.

     "I don't really want to leave all of this behind just because her father is looking after her.. we can try to talk this out can't we?" spoke Ayano in a concerned tone. Her, together with Megami and Y/N were sitting outside, discussing the possible solutions of the current situation "We don't really have too much of a choice here Ayano, her father will stop at nothing to achieve the whatever he wants" said Y/N, gulping, as Ayano just gives him a sad look.

     Megami on the other hand listened closely to them, before pushing herself up on her feet "Y/N, taking the approach of leaving the country all the way to somewhere in Asia is not a good idea, I can just leave you guys alone, after all he wants only me, with you two he doesn't have any business" Y/N remained silent for a little bit before he stands up as well "You know damn well that won't happen, you became too important for this family to just let you go, we need another approach".

     A week later a pastel light blue car pulls in front of Y/N's house, from it stepping two men in black suits as they went to open the back door, revealing Ichirou himself "Gentlemen, let me handle the situation" walking up to the front door he knocks on it, his hands going behind his back as he waits. Soon, the door swiftly opens revealing Megami herself who looked pretty tired "..What are you doing in here?" she asked, crossing her arms.

     Despite what he has done a while ago, Megami wasn't one to take vengeance "It's quite simple really, I just want you to return to my company, together we shall create a very profitable campaign-" she interrupts him by shooshing him with her finger "Now, father, since you disowned me for failing your task, I actually felt more alive, more free, I felt happy.. because you weren't there to keep me in chains" she slightly glares at him, before she continues.

     "You weren't even there for us when we were kids, all you did was to care about this stupid company, I don't want to be a part of this hellish slavery company you hear me?" there was a bit of silence, the guards were already behind Ichirou as they were ready to throw their lives for him in order to force Megami into his deeds, but them an instead slightly nods his head "Okay, I understand, you don't want to join the company, but there's still a thing that I have to tell you".

Pulling out a paper from his suit pocket Megami reads it, only for her eyes to wide open in shock "As you can see Megami, this piece of paper is a residential real estate purchase agreement, meaning that this property is mine now" he smirks slightly, as Megami's mouth trembled, struggling to say something "You'd be surprised how much money can do in today's society, and no... Y/N didn't agreed to anything! let's just say there was a little trick involved".

     Feeling her breath increasing Megami went to slap him, but her wrist is caught by one of the guards, before pulling her away "Since you are standing in my property now, I want all of you gone from this place! including that stupid baby! pack your stuff dear daughter, get your stupid friends, and leave for good" the girl looks at him as anger builds up in her eyes.. if only the guards weren't there, he would've been already turned into a fine red paste "Now we're even, Megami, you take something from me, I take something from you" and with that the man leaves... the girl quietly starting as he walked away "You bastard..".

---*To be continued*---