Chapter 16

*Your POV*

     It's been one week after the whole thing and I still don't know what happened, however it seems that I somewhat healed and don't feel that much of a pain anymore in my stomach, I have no idea how poison works so I'll just let the hospital deal with it since that's their job. After some more weeks I finally healed fully, as for right now I was in an ambulance along with the staff, they were kind enough to give me a ride back home since they're gonna drive through my area, there has been a car accident a few miles away from my location, however I have a plan though.. Ayano's house is not far from our current position at the moment, although we're still pretty far from my place I can't miss an opportunity like this.

     "Ma'am? could I ask you please to drop me by... my girlfriend's house?" can't believe I said such a thing, but otherwise I think she would've have refused to drop me to a stranger's house "Oho someone's in deep love I see.. sure we can do that, just tell me where she lives so we can drop you, can't wait for her to take care of you eh?" I wish.. I really wish.. but as an insane bitch she is she'd rather kill me "..She lives down the street, and please stop making such comments, please.." with a soft chuckle she nodded her head, as she told the driver where to stop.

     Moments after the ambulance stopped as the madam opened the back doors, which I stepped out of "Thanks for the ride.. good luck with your work" "You're a sweetheart you know that? heh.. off you go dear, and don't get yourself in trouble again, being at the hospital can be hell for some.. unless you have some nurse fetishes look out for yourself" she closed the doors as the ambulance drove off with quite the speed, after all there is an emergency.. hope nothing bad happens because they had to give me a ride, well they're the ones who accepted it anyway.. "Now that's out of the way, next step is to walk and spot Ayano's house.. maybe I could set up a trap or something".

     My plan is to just see what's the deal with her, maybe see some stuff from her past and maybe find out why she's acting the way she does at this moment, yes it is invasion of privacy but I don't give a shit about her privacy, she will take my life if I don't obey her so this is not that big of a deal, at least from my point of view "There is a problem however.. I do not know if she's home or not, she's supposed to be at school, and even if she's at school what if she comes earlier? damn this is gonna be risky.. but hopefully worth it" and with that, I just started walking down the street, my heartbeat going faster by each step.

     After a while of thinking my phone started vibrating, got a message from B/F/N.. huh.. now he decided to check up on me, the message was pretty long and in general he was just happy that I'm fine, asking what happened to me :Don't worry I just got out from hospital, I just had a problem with my stomach, though can I ask you something?: after a while I got another message, as I look around my surroundings, it was a pretty hot day and not so many people were outside, I mean you'd have to be a mad man to be outside in this heat :Well all that matters is that you're fine.. what do you want to ask me?: :Where is Ayano? is she at school?:

     I take a left then soon enough a right and I was greeted by Ayano's house right in front of me
:Dude, what's happening between you two? you didn't even looked towards her way and now you spend time with her? what do you hide? and yes, she is at school, but will come back soon enough: :I'll talk the situation with you face to face, just tell me whenever she walks out from the school's gates alright?: I didn't got any sort of message after that, and so I focused on my current objective, I studied the house first because I haven't before to see if there's any security cameras around, luckily they weren't.

     And so with that I walk up towards the main door and try my luck, I try the door and of course it was locked "Welp.. it was worth a try.." I sigh and started to walk all around the house, checking every window to see if they were unlocked and making sure no one was watching at me, or else I'll have to deal with the police or either have to create a lie "Everything's locked.. which is pretty normal, but how do I get inside without making a mess?" I examined the house further and looked up, walking around the house some more.

     Eventually I came up with the idea of climbing the roof and going through the chimney since she does have one, but that option was available until I spotted some windows opened on the second floor, most likely she left them open for fresh air.. too bad she opened them fully "Alright Y/N, time to put your climbing skills to the test, there's no way I can climb up the house itself so I need a nearby tree, which luckily I do have at my aid" after a while, branch by branch, I managed to climb up at a reasonable height, which if I fall down it may knock me out depending on how I land.

     The branch that I was on was pretty stable, so I stood up and with a bit of words to make me confident I jumped from the tree and grabbed the ledge of the window, good thing this isn't a house made out of paper or some weak material in general so it would've ripped it off the moment I grabbed it and fall on my back, I climbed inside the house which was indeed Ayano's place since there was a small metallic smell in the entire room that I was currently in, which is.. somewhat of a dressing room "Dear God this is the last room I want to be in" with a small sigh I stepped outside the room, the metallic smell got a bit stronger which only filled me with disgust, she killed yet another girl.. fucking maniac.

     I looked around her house and I must admit, she has a pretty neat house, too bad that her personality is the opposite "Okay.. the key to learn more stuff about her is her room.. who cares about her privacy?" and I did just that, I opened her bedroom's door and stepped inside of it, to my surprise it was somewhat girly for a monster like her. However what mattered is that she had a computer "Most likely it has a password but it's worth the try.." I sat down at the desk as I turn on the computer, waited a bit, before the screen finally lit up with a password that I did not knew "I highly doubt that I find a diary in this room without a locker on, and even if I find it I don't think the password is in there after I flip through some pages, man movies make it look easy.."

     Though something caught my attention, her lock screen background was a image of Taro.. something, the boy she keeps talking about, does she has a crush on him or what? I mean it's a bit weird.. but hey I guess it's not totally odd "Not gonna even try with the password.. bet she has a 30 characters password because she's just insane" I push myself back with the chair as I turn around to look around the room, I mean it was a pretty normal room, a bed along with a TV, some bookshelves, a some kind of a board.. most likely where she plans her next kills.

     However, what wasn't really usual to find in a regular bedroom was a shrine, or at least I think it's one, I mean she is from Japan right? judging by her name and her friends names most likely yes, I stand up as I walked up to the shrine. After studying it a bit just to be sure it didn't had any sort of traps I opened it only to be greeted with confusion "..Why the fuck is there a pair of male underwear in here?" I looked through the shrine as I saw a crushed can, a chewed gum..? an eaten apple.. a toothbrush, a red box thingy? must be from Japan, it does look like it can store food "Why are there such things in.. wait why does she has a damn photo of... I have no idea who that is.." I glance back at the computer which I forgot to turn off, then at the photo it was inside, it was the same photo "I think I know what's the deal with Ayano now.. but I'm not entirely sure.. better go back home and do some research for my own sake"

          *To be continued*