Chapter 24

---*Your POV*---

     The sun's beams shine down my face as it burns my eyes but I just shrug it off and continue walking, today was Monday once again and of course I was heading towards school with two schoolbags this time, one mine and one of B/F/N's "I like wearing those like this, it makes me look like a damn juggernaut" yeah having on backpack in the front and well.. back, was pretty cool look- who am I kidding I look extremely weird but hey it is what it is! what are best friends for after all right? too bad one of 'em found their eternal love while the other is a slave.

     While entering the school's yard I noticed all sorts of dudes and gals all around the place which is normal, but since today was an inspection of.. either the school, us or teachers I highly doubt they are supposed to be outside but oh well I don't give a damn what happens to those souls, I simply step into the main building, take the hellish ride so called stairs all the way to the third floor and eventually stepped into the purgatory common known as my classroom, or well the 12th grade or however it's called.. I believe senior year? doesn't matter.

     I take a good look across the classroom and what can I say it was pretty much the usual, some dudes were trying to throw another dude out of the window, other fuckers starting a fight that will end up with a whole SWAT squad entering the gates of the school, let's see what else.. ah yes the dudes making a whole fucking shop in the back of the class selling.. I'm pretty sure those are selfmade ciggaretes back there.. let's take a look on the girls too shall I? the ones that are making a whole buffet in the back of the class, eating a fucking chicken this time "Man.. last time I checked I was in a school not mall.."

     With no one giving a crap that I just walked inside the classroom and stood still for minutes I made my way to the place that I'm supposed to stay, between the two colonies of annoying dumbasses and of course the nerds that are making me cut my own veins without fourth thoughts. Though today God must've been on my side since Ayano is not here yet, she may be late though but if she's not coming today then I'm free for at least one more day from her torture! man this day already goes well! but it all fell when Mrs Catelin entered the room and have decided to attack us with a surprise test..

---*Time skip*---

     Sometimes I question the existence of my classmates as well as the teachers and their whole fucking damn purpose of this damn entire school protocol which.. okay I should stop, but still it's a fair point. I stand up as I walk out of the classroom away from the whole noise factory like that was produced inside my classroom as I stepped outside of the main building, getting some damn fresh air "Ah.. at least here it's quiet.. quite peaceful in fact" I take a sit on a nearby bench as I wait for the entire recess time to fade out, thinking of what's left of today's schedule.

     Although having a somewhat exam at math is a huge pain it can be dealt with, however with my current task given by Ayano.. not so much "Hmm.. perhaps I could change some things in the plan.. but it would just make everything more complicated and I need to get everything else into the calculation as well, just in case I don't fuck anything up.. damn you yanderes" while I was thinking about how to suffer in a way that no one can see, I jerked my eye up only to see the man himself with a book in his hand, how the fuck did she fell for this guy..

     With a a groan and stretching my arms a bit I yelled after him "Ey Taro! come over here so I can have a word with ya!" while he was hesitant and probably scared of my appearance he did came towards my way, mumbling something that are most likely prays to God for making me go through this hell "What do you need? I don't have a lot of time at the moment.." "Come on fuck that damn book and take a sit next to me, I just wanna talk and learn about Japan more you know? after all it is quite the interesting country.. all futurustic and stuff"

     I could see it in his eyes that he didn't wanted to have any of it but with a small glare from my eye he finally sat down "Well then Taro, did ya know that all girls are looming over ya? isn't that a lucky trait eh?" "If you want advice of getting girls then you just have to get your hand out of your pants and actually talk to them instead of having fantasies about-" oh now he has some guts? damn he's more weirder than I originally thought "If you don't want me to give a new ending of that stupid book which will involve some stains that cannot be cleaned by any mean then I suggest you stop having balls with me, want an honest opinion? you simply suck"

     He just remained silent, sighing deeply "Look I'm sorry but I just been over the edge for quite the while.. surely you can understand that" "Yeah no shit buddy, anyway with that being out of the way and hopefully you won't try to get some chicks attention again by acting all tough, did you had clubs back in Japan?" he thinks for a while before a small smile crept on his face, though I could tell he was nervous by what he just said earlier, however I don't have any plans of fucking him up across the entire school's floor, I'm a gentleman with ladies after all.

     "We used to have lots of them, if I believe there were like ten of them? I don't really remember but many of them were unique in their own way, we had like a gaming club.. martial arts.. science.. cooking.. gardening.. one about occult.. I believe there was one with drama or something? oh and the one about-" "Hold up there buddy.. did you just said occult? where can I fucking join?" I'll be honest with you, I have, NOT a single damn CLUE what occult is about but hey! a lie is a lie so I can track this damn girl down without being a weirdo.

     He looks at me a bit confused before chuckling nervously "Are you interested in it too? well then.. it's your lucky day that the leader came to this cool too, originally the whole school have been parted in two sections, which were put up in different high schools" maybe I can see a reason of why Ayano fell for this.. dude, maybe he just has another persona that I'm not aware of but this one he's putting up now it's quite chill, whatever the case may be that Ayano is in love with him I better pray it's not anything weird.

     "Well? then what are you waiting for boy, why don't you tell me where she is? or take me to her directly so I can have a talk with her? judging that she was the leader of the club I believe she's very knowledgeable towards the subject right?" he stands up as he started walking back towards the school "You are right, though she tends to be quite weird.. so beware of that small detail of her" no girl is weirder that the bitch ass ash so I don't think she'll bite me to death now, I simply followed Taro while I was cooking up the perfect lie into convincing her to cooperate with my plan.

     After walking another set of stairs we arrived in a lab that I was never aware of, though it's a fun way to mess around with B/F/N making some nuclear bombs around here I will put the thought for another day.. Taro entered the room with me behind him, before walking up towards a black haired girl "Hey Oka.. I have some very good news for you!" the poor girl squeeked as her heart jumped out from her chest, grabbing a notebook to protect herself with, yeah clearly I have nothing to fear about this girl.

     "Hey calm down.. it's me Taro!" she slowly lowered the book as she looked at Taro, somewhat relieved "Oh thank goodness.. I thought there was some weird boys.. what do you have to..-" her eyes finally laid on me as she couldn't help but gulp "Well Oka, this boy.. uh.." he looks at me for a brief second while I sigh "Y/N" "Yes! this boy Y/N is interested in occult stuff! so basically I have brought you a member to your.. past club!" Oka suddenly grew a wide smile on her face as she jumped to hug Taro "Oh my.. thank you so much!".

      Oho there young lady you better pray to all the Gods out there that when Ayano is with this man that you just hugged, does NOT smell your scent otherwise she'll kill you, what? yanderes have supernatural powers "Well while I'm happy that you brought him over.. I can't really talk now, so Y..Y/N? how about we talk.. after school?" she weirdly got shy out of the blue but honestly judging by how scaredy she can get I don't have to question it "Well, sounds good enough to me.. guess I'll wait at the gate for you, until then it is Oka" I wave towards the two before stepping out of the lab room "Man something feels odd about her.."

---*To be continued*---