Chapter 39

The story from this point forward will only have third person as the POV.

     "Don't you think it has been a little while since you spent any time with Y/N B/F/N?" asks Amai as she placed down a plate of fresh baked cookies, B/F/N just sipped from his coffee while taking a small bite from one of the many snacks "Oh come on it hasn't been that long since graduation day, perhaps a month or so, what got you so worried about him out of the blue?" "Nothing really, but you two used to spend a lot of time together and all, you should go visit him and have some bro time as they say".

     Placing down his mug he looked straight at Amai "Do I have to remind you the fact that he tried killing you? he poisoned that composition and you almost died because of it!" "Yes he did a lethal mistake but he corrected it himself now didn't he? you already know all of the information so stop being such a baby about it! at least go check up on him! he's your best friend.." muttering under his breath he remained quiet about the subject, he didn't exactly wanted to argue with Amai just now.

     Shortly after B/F/N stands up ready for the day "I'm off for the day Amai, thank you for having me over, you sure you don't want to come alone to look for jobs together?" "No because I have to visit a friend after I'm done here baking and cleaning, don't worry we can spend some more time later in the day okay? just remember to check on Y/N" with a roll of his eyes he walked towards the front door "Yeah yeah" opening the door he looks back one more time "Have a pleasant day Amai! I hope to see your bakery progress by the end of the day".

     Moving on towards a somewhat depressed Y/N he was currently lying on the couch scrolling through his phone "What's up with marketable plushies everywhere.. I need a job for goodness sake not a stupid plushie" Oh so Y/N is actually trying to look for work huh? that's nice and all but who's gonna hire him when the interviewers are gonna see all the bandages on his head? Y/N will not have a easy time finding a job at all "Okay looking for jobs are for another time.." stretching his arms he stands up and looks outside his window.

     Thinking about Osoro's words he couldn't figure why he was so naive of continuing his plan of making Taro fall in love of Ayano, he could've get her instead and have a maid as his right hand to do all the work when he just could've rested all day. But in life when the opportunities are right in front of you for a better future you choose to ignore them and never give it a second thought, not before it's too late and you cannot undo your horrible mistakes, Y/N has learned that the hard way.

     Even though he doesn't exactly wants to show that he suffers at the fact that he's all alone in his house barely getting around, deep within him he feels the loneliness eating away his heart "That's it, I'm finding that woman no matter what the cost is" without second thoughts he walked directly out the front door, who is this woman he's talking about? and most importantly.. is it just a woman, or more than one? oh they grow up so fast into developing a harem don't you think so?

     The weather was treating him nicely since it was a sunny day, the cloudless sky was blooming with heat which hit Y/N directly into the face "At this time I would've most likely been away doing some of Ayano's dirty work.. I quite of miss that.." Oh Y/N don't wish for things you cannot handle at all, no normal person would miss such things.. perhaps it is time to meet a crazy doctor who will turn you whole life around due to not having a medical degree.

     Passing by his old school he saw absolutely no one inside the yard, the only reason as of why was because it was summer break! well, for Y/N it was hobo break because he still needs to find a job to earn him some money "Ah the good old days fearing for my life" a wave of nostalgia filled his brain as he remembered a lot of things that have occured with not only Ayano, but the first time ever when he put foot into the high school's yard, and oh boy was he a nervous wreck back in the day.

     Walking past the school Y/N had one goal in mind and that was to talk with no one else but Osoro again, he feels like she can guide him through some things that not even Oka or Amai could, after all who's better at this sort of job other than the woman who pretty much knew her way around the school and certainly knows a lot about the students Y/N's interested in. As he walked down the street he spotted his war buddy, also known as B/F/N, carrying a box in his hands as he was waiting for the light to turn green so he could cross the streets.

     Even though Y/N didn't exactly wanted to talk to him he pushed that on the side and decided to be a nice fella, walking up to him he call out for B/F/N "Oi mate, fancy seeing you 'ere!" turning around B/F/N had a a blunt expression on his face "Oh, Y/N, it's you, yeah same thing here, what are you doing here?" "You know, just taking a walk through the city as they say, what cat did you abducted in that box?" "None of your concern, Y/N" raising his eyebrow Y/N was surprised to see B/F/N's attitude, perhaps he was in a bad mood thought Y/N.

     "Okay.. still, where are you headed?" "Y/N can you leave me alone now and go on with your day please? I have stuff to do" thinking a while for an answer B/F/N started talking before Y/N could "Just go! go on with your fucking day! I have work to do dammit, is it that hard to understand? for you I guess so because you are JOBLESS" Y/N's somewhat happy expression turned upside down, clenching his fist in anger "..Harsh, but yeah I guess you are right, I do not know how it feels to have a job just yet, good day mate" and with that Y/N walks past him, cursing under his breath.

     "Little fucker, thinking that you have a girlfriend thanks to me for encouraging your ass and having a job is making you the mighty one? I thought we were bros, and bros are always equal, but I guess people change drastically.." storing the anger inside his heart he continued down the street, thinking about what made B/F/N change his attitude towards Y/N so much. Eventually after a long time of walking he finally arrived at the residence he wanted to "Well, Dear God protect me over this woman".

     Walking up to the front door he gently knocks on it "Please be home woman.." hearing the door's clicking sound, the piece of wood opened itself revealing Osoro in an apron "..The hell you doin' here?" "..The hell you doin' in an apron" the two look at each other before Osoro snickers under her breath "I am doing just fine thanks for asking, though.. and seriously this time, what are you doing here? out of all people you can hang out with you choose me? for all you know I could pull out a knife and stab you in the neck for what you did to me".

     Y/N remained silent as Osoro stared into his eye, acknowledging his pain by just looking into his pupil "..This is about Ayano isn't it? ah.. what love can do to a clueless man, come inside and don't start flooding my house" following her orders Y/N made himself comfortable on the couch as Osoro sat down next to him "I assume the cooking can wait for now.. tell me Y/N, what is this about?" "How do I get Ayano back?" the girl rubs her eyes as she couldn't believe she must be a wingwoman towards the man that almost killed her.

     "You boy, you are as clueless as.. well better off to not give an example, did you forgot what I told you at the ceremony? you want Ayano back for some odd reason, then simply get rid of Taro" "But how woman? how do I get rid of him?!" "You developed a whole plan to get Ayano and Taro together haven't you? do the opposite this time, I am sure you'll find a way" Y/N remained quiet as he looked on the floor, making Osoro sigh out loud "Okay fine.. I'll try and help you out but I don't garuantee you it will 100% succeed!".

     Now Y/N had a note and a pencil in his hands, writing down all of Osoro's ideas for scientific purposes only "One way to get Taro away from Ayano is to tell him directly that she was the one who killed Osana, but that will get Yan-chan into jail so you won't see her, use this option just in DIRE desperation.. you could sabotage Taro's doings into making things Ayano hates the most, or you could sabotage their dates" Y/N looks at Osoro with a poker face "Girl, Ayano won't hate him for shit, he could even stab her in the waist, she wouldn't mind it!".

     Osoro, with hands clenched together, takes a deep breath "Oh yeah" Y/N groans out annoyed before tossing the notepad into the couch "This is pointless.." suddenly Osoro stands up as she sat foot in front of Y/N, staring him down "Oi, don't give up just because things got harder, after all it's your fault you are in this mess to begin with.. look, you need to get your senses together, the only idea I can think of as of now is to go and murder that fucker in cold blood, you cannot sabotage anything while Ayano is crazy about him".

     "W-What?! I am not killing anyone what the fuck are you on about woman!" Osoro just chuckles out loudly. magically pulling out a spoon from her apron "I don't see any other option, she might be crazy with love for him, but if he dies she won't be insane enough to kill herself too, at least I think so.. now since you're here, help me bake something, an extra hand would be greatly appreciated" "Osoro for the last time I am not killing him, it's not in my power to do such a thing" "Oh but you abducted girls for Ayano didn't you? you liked that you pesky fucker didn't you? you have no other choice, as a saying goes by.. you either die as a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself as the villain".

                                                                   ---*To be continued*---