Chapter 70

"Come on Lucas stop being a ballerina and let me put this on you!" Ayano is currently facing the obstacles of a mother, which is Lucas not wanting to wear a green shirt as the mom struggles to put it on him. She sighs and drops the shirt "Do you want another color Lucas?" she asked as she pulls out a yellow shirt from the drawer, fluttering around trying to make it interesting for Lucas so that he thinks it's a holy shirt that will give him abilities. Taking the chance Ayano quickly dressed little Lucas "You look so cute!".

     Ayano picked Lucas up in her arms as she goes down the stairs "Seems like auntie Megami left too... it's just the two of us for today! oh we will have so much fun meeting new people today!" Lucas giggled as he reached out for her pony tail, which Ayano found amusing as she laughed a little bit. Grabbing the backpack with necessary supplies for her baby, she grabbed into the baby Carrier as she slowly settled Lucas in it "Such a good boy we are today! Always listening to mommy!" Ayano is over the moon as how much happiness she's getting from her son, who would've known that this day would come for her?

     Walking down the street Ayano struggled to find the location she was provided with "There's no such street with this name... did he gave me the wrong address..?" Lucas started to kick as he didn't liked to sit in the baby carrier anymore, he wanted to be in his mother's hands. Ayano rubs leans over to kiss his head as she places a hand on him "Now now Lucas.. we're almost there, mama's just have to.. understand where this building is at.." and so she started to walk again.

    Turning around the corner she got fed up, so she reached for her phone as she dialed up the number "What's wrong buddy? are you thirsty? do you want some milk?"Lucas responded by kicking her in the stomach, someone seems in the mood to create utter chaos. Before Ayano could detach the carrier and hold him in her hands she suddenly was startled "Honey? is that you?" turning around she was met with the a very handsome boy, Jokichi "...Dad?" he looks at little Lucas who began to cry at this rate, Ayano why aren't you feeding the boi?

     Jokichi laughs as she walks up to Ayano, grabbing Lucas from her arms as he began to rock him "Seems like you and Y/N got a bit too busy while we were gone" winks Jokichi as Ayano blushes slightly, patting his back the grandpa spoke in a sweeter voice "My, if we aren't quite rebellious today, did you take that from Y/N?" he chuckles to himself as Lucas stopped from crying, looking up at the man as he began to get scared for now knowing who the hell he was.

     Ayano quickly got behind her father as Lucas looked at her, relieved that his mom is still there "Lucas, this is your grandpa! there's nothing to be scared of, he's just like your father! ...almost!" not fully understanding what she said he still giggled nevertheless, now reaching for Jokichi's hair, he sure loves hair.. "Seems like the mom life is not going easy on you Ayano, it's a good thing we came home finally.. so how did it happened?" he smiled at his daughter and takes her hand as he held little Lucas, guiding her towards the restaurant.

     "And that's pretty much what your mother and I did... I really have to congratulate Y/N for taming such a beast" he lets out a laugh as Ayano blushes, putting her hand on her chest as if she got offended "..A-Anyway! where's mom..?" "She said she'll be a little bit late, after all she wants to spoil this little fella, you should've seen her face! when we received your email she went berserk! saying stuff like *They're having a baby?! excuse me we've been away just a year! a year- THEY'RE HAVING A BABY BOY?!*, it was so funny..".

     They both started to laugh as Lucas looked at them both confused "I can't wait to tell him all sorts of stories of you Ayano, he will surely love his mom more! but let's get straight to business... what bothers you? is Y/N leaving you all alone to take care of him?" his voice suddenly turned serious as his eyes sparkled, making Ayano more tense "He doesn't.. after all he has work to do you know? it's just that.. isn't mom angry? you know how much she believes in the family superstitions..".

     "You mean the Aishi curse? Ayano you broke that curse by giving birth to a baby boy and not a baby girl, I'm sure your mother doesn't give too much care about that subject.. is that so worrying for you?" Ayano slightly nodded as the man lets out a sigh "I talked with her a lot of times about this, you know, if I'm being honest with you at first she didn't liked the fact that it was a boy.. but then she realized the most important thing, your happiness".

    As the two talked about what has happened in their lives, occasionally Lucas being a little brat as Ayano tried her best to control him, suddenly a purse got placed on the table as Ayano's eyes wide open in shock "Hello Ayano, long time no see dear" When Lucas noticed Ryoba, his arms automatically went straight up, making the older woman giggle as she picks him up "Seems like this little guy already recognizes his grandma!" Ayano laughed nervously as she watched Ryoba's actions with Lucas closely "Of course he would, after all you and Ayano look almost the same" spoke Jokichi, also keeping a close eye on Ryoba.

     The food eventually came as Ayano place her backpack on her leg, searching through it "Looking for soft food aren't we? do you know how to feed him?" asked Ryoba as her husband looked at her "Come on honey, stop doubting her so much.. obviously she knows how to-" "..I struggle to get him in place, it's a challenge to make him eat food when he has so much energy" Ayano pulls out the small container with the soft food in it, Ryoba giggles as she grabs it from her hand and also Lucas, placing him on her lap.

     "You were like this as a kid too, thankfully I know the technique this time" Lucas looked up at his grandma who gave him a smile, holding into him with one hand as with the other she slowly started to feed him, which he gladly started to munch on the plastic spoon, leaving Ayano in disbelief "How? whenever I try to feed him in the chair he just won't-" "You see Ayano, a child desires a lot of affection, instead of putting him into the chair.. place him on your lap, be as close to him as possible, and he will calmly eat everything you give him, he is still very young you know?".

     Smiling at the sight she closes her eyes, happy that she has her parents to help her through this "Honey, eat, the food is getting cold" said Jokichi as Ayano nodded slightly, grabbing into her fork and knife "Taking care of a baby sure is hard, but you don't have to worry about that too much, we are here for you honey, we are here to help you two by giving you advice with our experience" Ayano smiled at her father, bowing as she thanked them both. "Where is Y/N though? you said he'll come" spoke Ryoba "..He's busy with work.. he has to provide for four people".

     A bit confused Ryoba stopped from feeding Lucas "Four? do you have another child? do you have twins?" "N-No! ..Didn't I told you about Megami in that email?" Ryoba looks at her husband before back at Ayano "So that's where she went? to stay with you guys? no wonder why my boss wanted to complete the task he gave me a month ago as fast as possible" "Please honey, not like he cares about his daughter, leave her be" "..Yeah mom.. besides Lucas really loves her! he sees her as an auntie" smiling, Ryoba decided to play along for now.

---*To be continued*---