Chapter 28

---*Your POV*---

     "So you just found her into the woods in that abomination like state? do you happen to know what happened or it was already too late?" asks a nurse as she was a bit unsure of my words "Yes I did found her like that in the woods, I was with my pal walking around in the forest relaxing after a hard day at school, though my friend found her in this state I brought her here since I'm faster and well.. he can't really stand blood" she processes my words as a small sigh escapes her lips "Acknowledged.. we'll see what we can do and perhaps contact you again once we're done".

     With a simple nod of a head I turned around and left, walking towards the elevator since I wasn't in the mood for staircases "Quite the busy day today.." I enter the elevator and pushed the main floor button as the door closed, slowly making it's way down. Now that Osoro is gonna be fine I can rest up in peace knowing that I haven't killed her.. even though she'll kill me if she sees my face again it doesn't matter, since ignoring is the best weapon someone can use sometimes.

     As I stepped out from the elevator and made my way outside the building my phone started to ring as I picked it up to answer it "Hello, who is this? I swear I don't want to talk about our-" "Shut up Y/N.. listen does Yan-Chan knows how to cook at all? because the only trait of putting a good word that I can think of is cooking! who doesn't love a girl for her cooking skills?" it was the lovely Amai at the other end.. and, I mean, she's not wrong but I literally have no clue if Ayano can cook anything in the first place except for charcoal, and maybe a bloody mary soup which she invented "I don't have a certain answer for your question Amai but I'm pretty sure she's not the most terrible cooker, maybe you can teach her-"

     "ABSOLUTELY NOT Y/N! I decided to help you but I am not getting near her! ..Sorry for yelling but it's the truth.." can I blame her? Ayano is a crazy bitch anyway that doesn't have any sorts of feelings for anyone except her stupid senpai "It's alright Amai, I do understand" she makes a small giggle as I take a left which I simply got blinded because of a car's lights, why do they even have them turned on when it's daytime? "Well just call me back when you get that info.. if she doesn't know how to cook then I'll do something in order to help" man I can't believe how sweet Amai is, hopefully she doesn't actually has some plans in order to kill the two of us.

---*Oka Ruto's POV*---

     Today was a beatiful day of just standing around and doing nothing, school was boring as usual but at least now I have something to do than just sit back and lifelessly stare at the teacher talking about math. I haven't yet seen Amai Odayaki anywhere and my best guess is that she still didn't recovered from hospital which is a sad thing since she's really a sweet person, but who says that I really have to make plans ONLY with her in the first place? even though that girl deserves death for what she's doing I doubt Y/N will go down without a fight.. I'm most certain that he's brain washed by Yan-chan.

     But whatever may be the case it's too late for me to resolve it and help Y/N escape his deadly maze, I was thinking about how in the hell I can make Taro notice Yan-chan in the first place, I mean what makes a boy be attracted to a girl that doesn't involves her body.. skills? yeah but what's Ayano good at except for killing? hobbies? ..again killing, personality? crazy bitch at it's finest.. if she wants Taro to be with her then she needs to change a LOT of things to her personality and behavior, because with her current form she won't do any good.

     Now it also doesn't say anywhere in the rules, if they're any, that I cannot make up lies.. but those lies are gonna be needed to turn into actual phenomens quite fast because of obvious reasons.. Taro is a sweet boy and calm most of the time, quite timid too and a bit stupid sometimes. The bell rang after what seemed a whole session of studying for exams as I quickly stood up and made my way outside the class, I prefer being alone and left with my own thoughts since that's what calms me most of the time.

     As I was peacefully walking through the school's halls, taking a left then a right I bumped by accident into a girl which surprisingly didn't make her fall on her back, but just hold her head "Owie.. look where you're going please!" oh I recognize that sweet voice anywhere at any time "Oh sorry Amai.. but I was just thinking about something in particular" she looks at me as she giggles out of excitement "I haven't seen you for quite the while Oka! how have you been? and what are you thinking about? I can help!".

     I managed to creep a small smile on my lips as I slowly nodded my head, grabbing her wrist as I guided her softly outside the building out in the school yard, not only for fresh air but to get away from many weirdos around this school too "Well this may sound off weird but.. uh.. do you know a boy named Y/N? and obviously you know about Yan-chan.. well he asked me if I could you know... uh...-" "Put a good word for Yan-chan in order for Taro to fall in love with her? yeah I know what you're talking about! and we are on the same boat!".

     I looked mightly confused but shocked, I mean Y/N did mentioned that she'll help me but I didn't knew that.. she knew what it was about "..Wait I don't understand.. why do you wanna help him out?" she looks at me which her expression turned serious "Why do YOU want to help him out?" we look at each other in a bit of akwardness before she bursts into laughing, but stopping herself soon enough "Well the truth is that Y/N has a good friend of his named B/F/N.. and I uh.. wanna learn more stuff about him! but I'm a bit shy so.. I'm doing this for exchange for lots of information!" "I see you are trapped in the love cycle as well.. hehe".

     Eventually Amai sat down on a bench with me next to her "Well you know what Yan-Chan does right..? well.. why to lie to you Amai? I wanted to kill her and stop her from doing all of this or at least turn her into the police, but Y/N convinced me to do this peacefully.. so I guess I'm in this to stop Ayano from her evil plans" "Well that's a good reason you know? now that we are on good terms again.. how do we do this?" "I hoped that you had some ideas..? you are pretty smart after all Amai.." she thinks for a while but just gives up after five seconds.

     Sighing I look up on the sky to see a pretty one, clouds dancing around as they take all the weirdest forms possible "Well we can approach this by looking at what Yan-chan's good at.. so far nothing comes into my mind" I say bluntly as Amai suddenly yelped, which made me jump a bit "Oh I know! cooking-" "Please Amai that bi- dumb bag cannot even cut vegetables normally without thinking it's some sort of girl.. but I guess that's one idea.. can you think of any lies though?" "Oka! lying is not good at all! we are not lying to Taro about Ayano's traits or skills!" "I know Amai but come on.. we lie to him then we FORCE Ayano to turn into those lies".

     She thinks for a bit as she giggles once again "I guess you are right.. alright we'll see each other in a bit! then we'll most likely go and talk to Taro ourselves! hopefully we won't lie to him too much.." she stands up as she started walking towards the main building, while waving at me. Me on the other hand I stood behind as I was thinking of some actually good lies, I mean I agreed to help Y/N out in this but he never said it will be succesful.. so that doesn't mean I cannot go back to my plans of killing Ayano if this one fails "You're overthinking it Oka.. just calm down.." with a deep breath I started walking towards my next class.

---*To be continued*---