Chapter 69

Despite Ayano being a mom at a rather young age if you ask many, without her actual mom teaching her how to act like one, Ayano is still doing everything she can in order to fully support her baby. Awoken by the sounds of crying she sits up as fast as the eye can perceive, but upon glancing at the source of the cries she took notice of Y/N, who was sitting at the end of the bed  "Come now boy.. stop crying.. your mother is trying to rest.. it would be wise not to wake her up..".

     Crawling behind him to see the piece of art, she saw how Y/N was holding the baby by the armpits as he desperately tried to calm Lucas down "Sweetheart.. that's now how you do it.." startled Y/N quickly glanced behind him "..I'm sorry for waking you up..." she smiles gently, before grabbing the baby "It's not about me Y/N, but him.. you need to be careful.. picking him by the armpits won't do.." she then proceeds to slide one hand under his head and neck, as with the other hand she held the baby by the bottom, resting him against her chest.. teaching Y/N the proper way to hold a baby.

     Feeling himself a little bit embarrassed Y/N turns to look into the floor "Man I am so unprepared for this.." Ayano gently rests her head against his shoulder, pecking his cheekbone "Dear.. no one is born ready to take responsibility of a baby, but what matters is that.. you try to, despite not doing a good job at it.. it matters that you don't just give up on the responsibility, that's what will make you a great father Y/N" she rocks the baby gently in her arms, as the cries slowly started to die down "Look how adorable he is..".

     Y/N looks both at Ayano and Lucas, who couldn't help but smile to himself, resting his forehead against Ayano's head.  Feeling the exhaustion catching up to her, Ayano eventually did fell asleep with Lucas in her arms, and so did the little lad "Get some rest Ayano.. you truly deserve it.." She kisses the top of her head before wrapping his arms around his family, slowly falling on his back "Good night you two" slowly closing his eyes, he eventually let the darkness conquer him.

     As it was close for the sun to rise on the sky, Ayano awoken once again from her slumber, Y/N wasn't next to her anymore neither Lucas "These boys... they're already out there hunting for deer.." knowing that it was Saturday she lazily rubs her tired eyes before making her way downstairs.  She expected them to be in the living room but no sight of them "Where the hell.." she peeks inside the kitchen, but once more no sight of the two.. panic started to develop inside her.

     Rushing upstairs to Megami's room she walks inside "Megami! wake up! I can't find Y/N and Lucas! let's... ...go..." she became silent as she noticed Megami currently dressing Lucas for the day "Hey Ayano, why are you so alarmed this morning? look how cute Lucas is today! I dare say he became squishy too! I just can't get enough of these cheeks!" Ayano's heart was at ease knowing that nothing bad happened to her precious jewel "The little one is quite hungry too... I could've heard his belly roaring, and his pure giggles! hehe.. also Y/N left to get some things.. he'll be back later".

     The days goes by as the girls enjoyed doing all sorts of things with Lucas, giving him different clothes as they took lots of pictures of him, feeding him from time to time, playing all sorts of games, making Lucas to like his mom more than his dad "Man it's already evening? time sure flies by when you have a cutie next to you" spoke Megami as Lucas giggled, reaching out for her to play with her hair "Yeah... and Y/N is still not home..." the aunt shrugs as she picked Lucas up "He might just look for groceries to buy, let's make dinner together with Lucas" hell on Earth will about to happen.

     On the other hand, Y/N walked inside a not so popular cafeteria, spotting a man with a fedora on his head he sat down "You're the one who called me a few hours ago?" "Ah, you must be Y/N L/N, thank you very much for showing up, I am Aziel and I'm working for Saikou corp" looking at him Y/N wondered, he has heard that name before but doesn't know anything about the company "Are you here to propose me a job or something? why would I care about a corporation" the man in fedora chuckles as he leans into his seat "The boss has an interesting offer for you".

     Remaining silent Y/N decided to just listen for now "You see, the boss knows about your special one, Ayano Aishi, her mother currently works for him" catching Y/N off guard a little he couldn't help himself "So that's the reason she's been gone for what? a whole year now?" the man slightly nods "I just want you to come with me so you can talk business with my boss, I trust you will like to hear about such offer-" "Yeah, won't do buddy, I am not just going to enter a vehicle that will take me to God knows where without hearing ALL of the details, tell me the actual reason before I leave".

     "Do you remember the war that struck almost thirty years ago?" this takes Y/N back into a path filled with dark memories, but he still nodded "You remember very well the man that has killed them don't you? you remember what he took away from you, half of your vision" "Shut. up, just shut up-" "You see Y/N, we have managed to track him down, you can take revenge of the man who caused you so much pain" Y/N looked at him troubled, he wasn't sure if he's tripping on something illegal or just messes with him.

     "What's the catch?" he asked, calmly "That's where talking to my boss comes with, we bring you the man who took everything away from you at the young age, and in exchange of that you will talk to my boss and see his demands" Y/N pondered on the idea of seeing that man suffer in hell, standing up he spoke "I refuse, I don't care about that man, I have my own family to take care of, I simply don't want any more trouble, so if you excuse me-" "I'm afraid you don't have a choice here, Mr. L/N, you have something that it's the boss's property, and he wants it back".

     Growing a little bit annoyed Y/N still kept his cool, after all he doesn't wasn't to create a scene "If you mean Megami I am not giving her back to that mad man, I remember now who the boss actually is, he kicked her out from his life, literally disowned her" there was a bit of a silence before the man chuckled once more "Very well Y/N, you passed the test, you know how to get around, good day" standing up the man leaves from the Cafe"..This isn't the last I see of you now am I?".

---*To be continued*---