Chapter 35

---*Third Person's POV*---

     It's been three days since Ayano was at Taro's place for the first place, her time there was sure heavenly and pretty much tried her best to get closer to Taro without being too awkward or possesive. She's pretty sure that Taro enjoyed his time with her too, especially after she dropped the bomb of cooking a very delicious FEAST dammit, Taro was sure impressed by her skills but was even more impressed when he tasted some of the dishes, literally heaven in his mouth as he chewed on it, all of that brought a big smile on Ayano's face.

    Today was Thursday and Ayano headed outside the school towards the small campus it had, she looked around for Taro and eventually spotted him, she's not so shy anymore around him and has a bit of confidence in herself, but maybe it helps too that Taro actually knows she exists "Over here Yan-chan!" yells the boy she fell in love with, Taro, as Ayano looks over, seeing him sitting on a bench. Smiling to herself she started walking toward his direction before eventually taking a sit next to him "How are you Taro on this afternoon?" "I'm feeling very good, and I'm happy because of the results of the projects! got some very good marks because of you!".

     I don't think he got good marks because of AYANO, yeah she helped him out in order to get these marks but come on "Well that's some good news Taro, have any plans after school?" "Not really, just go back and study.. especially at Biology since I suck at it" Ayano has lots of opportunities to herself doesn't she? "Would you like me to help you out? It's not that hard, it's far easier to learn when someone already knows it" Taro's eyes lit up with excitement, but do wonders why she keeps helping him out for no absolute reason.

     Putting the thoughts away he stood up as he started to walk with Ayano back towards his class, little did they knew that they were watched by yet another couple in progress "Isn't it weird seeing Yan-Chan all smiles B/F/N? That's really delightful.. Y/N's plan was really a success!" Said Amai all cheery as she sipped from her drink, B/F/N just chuckled while watching the two disappear into the building "To think that Y/N could've been in Taro's place.. anyway, what plans do you have after school?".

     "Well I planned to have you over dfor a cooking competiton? How does that sound?" "Oh be sure I will come and beat you to your own game.. but why don't we go for a walk through the woods? Have a picnic maybe?" Amai's eyed lit up with happiness as she hugged B/F/N's arm tightly "Yes please! I haven't had one since forever!" Oh boy.. everyone starts to form into a couple.. but what about our sweet little Y/N? He's stuck being all alone.. maybe he will find a girl someday.

---*Your POV*---

    Sitting in class while listening to the teacher gets boring real quick, especially if it's math, B/F/N was nowhere to be seen today but Ayano was, she was a whole new another person. As I was doing absolutely nothing just staring at the board I felt a tug on my shoulder, looking at my left Ayano was all smiles and seemed that she wanted to talk. I swear that bonk on the head restarted her cycle of thinking "Whatcha doing Y/N?" She whispered while putting her chin on her palm.

     While I do like this side of her she's weird, but let's not judge.. "Dying of boredom, how's your adventure with Taro?" She giggles a small bit and shrugged her shoulders "I'd say we are just fine, your plan really starts to form shape! I can't thank you enough for all of this.." she smiles some more as she glances over at the board, sighing "Okay  Ayano.. focus on your future boyfriend" "Yeah don't worry.. you struggled to plan all of this so I won't fuck it up.." she leans over and pecks my cheek, making me a blood mess, I never blushed this hard ever..

     "Hehe.. your reward for doing all of this for me.." she chuckles before going back on her writing, leaving me think my whole decisions on life.. her lips are soft though.. it is time to start the lovepath arc and steal her away from Taro, of course in another parallel universe. Though what's left for me to do at this point? Nothing really.. just wait for the love birds to be a couple.. all I need is time.. "Y/N? Can you do me a favor and look for some restaurants? Uh.. I don't need to fill you in right..?".

     She's really cute when she blushes and is shy.. it makes me wonder more and more what happened in her brain.. "No worries I understand, dating purposes right? Say no more, I gotchu fam" she looks confused at me but shrugs it off "Thank you Y/N.. I knew I could count on you" you counted on me about everything... of course this little thing won't be a big trouble... I feel like she needs to pay me an amount of money for all of this, but I guess that kiss is enough..

---*To be continued*---