Netherlands

Bonnie's POV

I woke up to the sounds of the crashing waves, the birds chirping in the close distance and the soft breeze entering through the half open glass door that led to the balcony. The golden sun shone, highlighting the beautiful skies... I was feeling a little better and I had really recovered a lot of strength during the flight . I got up and walked out to the balcony where I found Ian staring at the far distance. I stood beside him and looked where his eyes were.

"It's beautiful." I whispered as I took in the beautiful view of the ocean and the beautiful horizon. The breeze was so calming and Ian pulled me in front of him then wrapped his arms around my shoulders then he kissed the back of my head.

"It is... You're finally up. You slept for the whole flight and almost the whole day... I was worried."

"I'm okay... Just needed the rest, i guess."

It was silent for a while then he suddenly chuckled.

"What?"

"I can't believe that I finally just get to be with you and no one else... No one here knows or even cares enough to mind our business . I've been wanting to just retreat somewhere... And spend a lot of time with you."

I turned around to look at him. His eyes squinted due to the sun shining right at his face as he looked down at my face.

" So, what are we going to be doing now that we are alone?" I asked.

He reached for my arm, took off the scrunchie I wore around my wrist and pulled my hair up to tie it. It wasn't as bad as the first time he did it but it still needed a lot of practice then he smiled when he was done and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"We will..." he chuckled giving me a naughty look before pulling me into his arms. "... Fall even deeper in love. I could learn more of your weak spots and get to satisfy you in every way possible." he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and led me inside.

" Want to take a shower?" he asked as he took off his vest and grabbed the waistline of his pants before looking at me.

" Yeah...I'll go after you."

He pulled off his pants and was left in his grey briefs with a black elastic waistline. "Seriously?" he sighed. "We live together now and I have seen you naked... So, why don't you want to go in with me?"

I just lifted up my shoulders then dropped them, "I don't know..."

He sighed, "Fine, go... I'll go in right after you."

I watched as he threw himself on the messy bed and looked up at the ceiling. I went inside the bathroom and threw my clothing on the floor then went into the shower. I sighed as I felt the warmth of the water drops hitting against my skin and I wiped the water off my face with my hands before looking up, trying to wrap my head around living with Ian... The two of us have never had that much freedom to be together and not worry about anything.

I grabbed on the soap and before I could even use it, I felt Ian's hands on my shoulders then he took the container I had in my hand. My body went tense after feeling his touch on my naked body, he gently rubbed the soap against my back and his hands went down my back slowly. I shivered when I felt his hands go around my back to my chest... Spreading the foam from my back to my breasts then my head fell on his bare chest and he continued massaging them slowly. It felt so good that I placed my hands over his that tightly held my breasts urging them to remain where they were.

He slowly turned me around and my eyes instantly landed on his hazel ones then he swiftly pulled off my scrunchie seeing as my hair was already drenched up. My eyes slowly dropped to his bare muscular torso that was basically begging me to touch it and I could feel his eyes inspecting my every move. He took my hands and moved them over his torso, feeling on his muscles and abs. His body was just so amazingly sexy, he had a birth mark below his left nipple... Which I found kind of cute and he also had a faded scar below his jaw to his collarbone. I trailed my finger down the scar and he sighed.