Adrenaline

Bonnie's POV

"Hel.. !" I tried to scream but he covered my mouth with his huge, rough hands. I tried beating on his chest but he didn't budge... He was so strong and fighting against him was kind of painful.

His other hand traveled up exposed my leg, under my dress and my muffled sobs echoed in the room but no one outside could hear a thing.

"You know... If you could just shut up, you would enjoy this more."

I don't know how i came up with the idea of kicking him in the crotch but I did and he bent down, groaning in pain... I tried running but he grabbed a hold of my right calve and I fell. He flipped me over then forced his lips on mine and I bit him.

" You little bitch!" he exclaimed and i gasped at the feeling of his rough hand harshly crashing against my face and I bit my lip. "No wonder Joshua likes you so much... You put up a great fight and I like me a freaky girl." he grabbed on my dress's slit trying to pull it up but I wiggled under his body as i tried to get out of his hold but I couldn't. There was a coffee table nearby and I pulled on the cloth that covered the hardwood surface but it wasn't enough to help me up... Instead the vase fell and the broken pieces were everywhere.

I was getting more tired of fighting him and my head had a pounding headache due to the slap from earlier. He shoved a small cloth in my mouth to shut me up and help both my wrists above my head. He settled his body in between my legs and fingered me roughly... Tears running down my face and tried kicking around but it didn't help much... My voice hurt from trying to scream and my whole body just went tired. I stopped fighting because my body hurt and I shut my eyes. I suddenly didn't feel his hand on my wrists and when I opened my eyes to see him scrambling to undo his belt. I looked to my side and saw a piece of the broken vase.

The sound of doors slamming echoed throughout the hallway and i heard a guy voice call, "Bonnie?"... Raz looked up to the door and before he could do anything, I jammed the piece of the vase in his corroded artery and he fell back with his eyes widened. I sat up and just looked at him as he slowly died in front of me. I heard someone enter but I couldn't bring myself to pull my eyes away from the dying body in front of me. I also cut my hand when I grabbed the broken vase piece and my hand was bleeding but I couldn't feel any pain.

"Shit!" the person in the room exclaimed.

I felt a set of hands hold me from the back and I jumped away from him. He came in front of me and I noticed it was Ian. He looked at my dress that happened to be torn and he lifted my face up with his index finger. I couldn't even look at him... I was too hurt and felt too disgusting to even try looking at anyone. He got up and went outside... I couldn't believe that I actually killed someone. After a few seconds I heard a noise from downstairs. I got up and went outside the room to try catching some air.

"Everybody get out." Alejandro ordered politely.

Everything else felt like a blur... Next thing, I saw Christian and Alexis carrying the Raz's body out then I heard a voice talking to me.

"Bonnie." Ian said soothingly and I looked at him. I felt like I was numb... My body felt heavy and my heart even heavier. He held my shoulders and when I didn't react... He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and I rested my head on his chest. My fists clenched as i grabbed on his shirt and my tears ran down my face. I tried holding it in but a huge sob escaped my lips and I couldn't hold it in anymore. My knees went weak and he sat with me on the carpeted floors, tightly holding me.

"I'm so sorry, Bonnie." he whispered as he kissed the top of my head and slightly rocked our bodies. My hands were still tightly holding on to him and I didn't want to let him go. I listened to his heart beat for what seemed like hours and it was soothing.