Ride Out

Ian's POV

It took me about a minute to get Bonnie to come with me but eventually no one says no to me. The ride was quiet...not weird but quiet in a bearable and pleasant way. She stared out the window probably trying to avoid looking at me. When the sun hit her caramel skin you could see her light brown eyes and her golden hair ends which now glowed as they were struck by the sun. She sat with her legs tightly shut. I've seen girls sit with their legs together but never this tight and she kept pulling down her skirt. I'm sure if she could she'd stretch it down to her ankles.

"Are you always this uneasy?" I asked as i kept my eyes glued to the road ahead.

"What?" She asked as she pulled her eyes away from the window to me.

"Are you always this uneasy?"

She raised her eyebrows and I'm sure she was looking for the words to protest against what i just said but didn't find any so she asked,"Where are we going?"she paused then added,"this is the way to your house."

I nodded as i parked my car on  the driveway,"Come." I got out leaving her as she was still grabbing the door handle to open.

She rushed behind me and slowed down when she caught up. I opened the garage door then admired my bike."Check it out." I said as a ran my fingers through my hair.

My bike was black ...a real thriller and the sounds it made were music to my ears. I was a real thrill junkie. And my bike was definitely how i liked to ride out.

"A bike?"

Bonnie was just so stubborn and I knew convincing her to come with me was not going to be easy . "One we're gonna take for a ride..."

She cut me off,"...No no no. I don't 'RIDE' anything except for cars."

I just smiled at her because there was no way she was talking me out of this.

"Bonnie,get on." I said as i stared into her eyes.

She hesitated then looked away,"No..."

I held her chin with my thumb and index finger as i pulled her face back so she can look at me. "Bonnie." I said lowly between my teeth in a warning tone.

"If i don't..."

I cut off as i took a step closer to her and our bodies were almost touching. "Trust me... you wanna get on that bike otherwise i might have to improvise on our plans for the day." My hand dropped from her chin to her neck.

She shivered then walked over to stand next to my bike." Let's go." She said as she looked at me waiting for me to get on." You had an accident like 2 months ago."

I took off my school blazer and put on the black leather jacket that i had hung on my bike last time i took a ride. "I did."

She cleared her throat before speaking," How can i be sure you won't crash in this too?" She said looking as though fear was her first name.

I sighed trying to find the right words." Because I've never crashed on my bike. You'll be good as long as you hold on to me... really tight." I finished as i got on and waited for her to wear her helmet and get on.

After 2 hours of just riding around the neighbourhood. I dropped her off at her house. I felt like i could finally breathe when she got off. She had been holding on me tightly for two hours!!... I'm kinda surprised my intestines didn't get squeezed out of my body through my mouth.

"Next time loosen the grip...will you?" I teased as took the helmet she was wearing.

She scoffed ,"Next time?...oh no,Mr. There will be no next time."