His Day

Bonnie's POV

"I'm just saying,Bonnie." Amy said as she followed behind me. "Ian had never ever said our names before...and now that he hangs out with you he suddenly cares enough to know our names. There's only one way this goes...."

Amy and Ming said in unison,"He likes you."

"Anyway...why did you leave your car at school??" Ming asked as she stood in front of me blocking my way.

I stopped hoping an honest answer would make them less interrogating,"He saved me from Zach. So I'm guessing i owed him... then he told me to leave with him,and i don't know why i did but i did. We went to his house and took his motorbike out for a ride then he dropped me off at my house and told me he'll pick me up in the morning. And he did." As i was gonna take a step around Ming's body to proceed with my walking...Amy also came and stood in front of me both blocking my way. I just gave up on walking away without giving them what they wanted to hear.

"You do notice that, that is cute?" Amy asked as she cupped her cheeks.

I simply rolled my eyes then pushed them out of my way and walked over to the hallway. As i heard the question that Amy has been dying to ask me... i saw Maya's arms wrapped around Ian as she looked up to his face. I just decided that there is no use of liking someone's boyfriend so I let it go.

"So... do you like him?" Amy asked as she stared at me not noticing how my eyes were fixated on Ian and Maya.

I then snapped out of it and answered Amy with a smile,"Of course not."

"Tomorrow's his birthday whatever... what are we wearing?" Ming asked.

She's a fashion freak so I'm not surprised she's worried about what to wear.

"There's no particular dress code. But please help me Amy and ease up on the pink clothing." I teased trying to not look at Ian. When our eyes met he broke eye contact by looking at Zach and Maya before walking off to class.

During lunch break i got a text from Ian...

○I have to skip today's study session.○

I wonder if everything's okay.

"So...your friend,Ian right?"

I dropped my school bag on the floor,took off my blazer then sat next to my mother. "What about him?"

She blinked a couple of times at me ,"He's cute."

"He has a girlfriend and I'm not dating." I said as I kissed my teeth.

"Just because he has a girlfriend doesn't mean you don't like him."

I exhaled heavily,"When did i become this person?... i feel crazily attracted to him." I covered my face with my hands and looked at her between my fingers.

My mother scooted a bit closer to me and pulled me into her arms as i laid my head on her chest." I know you've been through a lot but you have to move past it. I won't say you're okay because i don't know if you don't get nightmares anymore or what goes on in your head. But i am gonna say I'm proud of the progress you have made." She kissed my forehead then added. "You are the strongest person i know,honey. Just let yourself feel,live and love. Because clearly he likes you too."

I pouted as i looked up at her still not understanding how to feel,live and love.

Tomorrow came and i didn't even exchange ONE word with Ian. I felt like he was ignoring me but it's his birthday so... I'm still going to his party.

IAN'S POV

I tried getting my mind off Bonnie for her sake but it's kinda hard. Wednesday night i had a conversation with my mother which included me marrying a fairly Jewish lady for business reasons. Yesterday morning i tried forgetting the conversation but as i realised how much i was really falling for her...in the car i anticipated even the smallest move she'd make and how short her legs were and how she can't keep her arms in one position for a long time and she bit her lower lip a lot after a couple minutes. I am getting literally obsessed.

I kept wondering whether or not she'd come. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't come.

The evening came and the guys were already here. Amy and Ming followed after a couple minutes. An hour passed and everyone was comfortable and mingling.

"Charades?" Maya asked as she stroked my hair.

I got up,"I'll pass." I walked over to Amy who was in a deep conversation with Darren." Has Bonnie texted?"

Amy got up and came closer so we could talk,"Yeah... she's on her way..."

A message alert on Amy's phone.

"Is that her?" I asked as placed my glass on the coffee table.

"Yep... she's at the front door." Amy said as she replied to Bonnie's text with smiley emoticons.

I ditched the party because well... i wasn't liking it anyway. When i opened the door to my room i saw Bonnie there. I stared down at her as i closed the door behind me.

She blinked twice before breaking eye contact and just stood there without a word.

I grabbed a her wrist as i led her upstairs to a room that used to be my bedroom.

"I think we left the party downstairs." She finally said as she looked around the room.

I sighed,"It's boring anyway."

"What is this room?" She asked as she stood against the table.

"Used to be mine."

"But then you have a whole house section downstairs."

"Wasn't mine at first. My brother was disabled so he needed everything closer to his reach. He was given his section of the house." I answered as i walked slowly back and forth.

"I'm sorry." She said as she walked over to stand near a huge window.

"It's okay. I've moved past it." I also came over and stood next to her as we looked at the view.

"Amy and Ming must be wondering where i am." As she turned around to leave but i grabbed her by the arm. And she just went silent as her breathing started becoming faster.

I pulled her in front of me,"Amy knows you're with me."

She avoided my face as she stared at my chest. I lightly touched her face with my index finger as i ran it down her cheek. She shivered as I moved my finger from below her cheek to her neck. I held the back of her neck in my hand. "Look at me."

She hesitated but eventually lifted her eyes to mine. She bit her lower lip before she separated her lips to speak,"Ian..." she said in a breathy tone.

I cut her off when i moved dangerously close to her lips. I could feel her hot breath fanning my lips. I moved my other hand to the small of her back as i pulled her closer and she obeyed.

When our lips touched her body twitched. I pulled back then i felt her hand move up from my forearm to my bicep and tightened her grip on it. I held her face in both my hands and our lips met again. I sucked on her soft lips as she kept her hands on my arms and she'd occasionally grab on tighter. She bit my lower lip gently then she just walked out on me.