Visit

Bonnie's POV

When Ian was out for a meeting in town, I decided to surprise him when he came back. I gave the house staff a day off and prepared some dinner for us. I wasn't a great cook but I wasn't that bad at it. I set up the whole thing on the dinner table and put on some candle light.

I wore a short black dress with the diamond necklace he got me about two months ago and some black heels.

"Baby..." he walked in on me still putting up the final touches on the dinner table and wrapped his arms around my waist from the back then placed a kiss on my cheek. "You're looking great, the necklace looks perfect on you ... What's the occasion? Did I forget something... Anniversary maybe?"

"Thank you... And what anniversary would that be? The one from seven years ago or the time I let you finger me at your business party?... That was a getting back together moment, wasn't it? " I asked as i turned around to look at him with my arms wrapped around his neck and he smirked .

He pulled me closer to his body with arms around my waist," So, what's the occasion?"

" Nothing... I just felt like cooking and dining with you."

His eyes widened and he chuckled, "You cooked?"

"You don't believe me?"

He smiled, "Yeah... I find it kind of hard to believe."

I pushed him off me and poked his hard chest with my index finger playfully , "Well... I did." I looked around to see Roderick, Styles and Zayn standing in the same room as us... Doing their jobs but it wasn't normal for them to guard downstairs. They were always upstairs. "Where's Christian and Alexis?"

"I gave them the weekend off... They earned it. Now, can we eat? I'm starving."

After about three hours we finished eating and I got up to clear the table. I reached over to other side of the table to take the salt then I felt his hands touching on my body." Ian, I have to clear out the table... "

" Leave it... I'll do it later. "he whispered sliding his hands on my hips.

I bit my lip as he turned me around to look at him with a smile on my face," You certainly don't get tired of this workout, do you? "

He slowly leaned closer to my ear and whispered," Never... Not while you still look this sexy."

He dragged my dress straps down my arms then started kissing on my neck down to my breasts and sucked on them.  "Ian, the guards..."

"Let them watch."

I chuckled, "What?... That's not happening. " he grabbed on my thighs and placed me on the dinner table.

"Okay, fine... Everyone get out." the room cleared out in a split second and he came up to kiss my lips...

In the morning, I got woken up by a call from my mother. Ian was still asleep and groaned when my phone rang then flipped over to face the other side.

" Mom? "

She sighed," Thank God, you answered..."

"Well... I shouldn't have because it's 6a.m in the morning,mom."

"Yeah...I know but I just wanted to make sure you were still coming."

I yawned, "Yes, mom... I'm still coming. My flight should be in the next seventeen hours... Now, bye mom..."

"Tell your mom I said hi." Ian spoke in his deep morning voice.

"Ian says hi."

She sighed, "Is he still married?"