The Launch

Bonnie's POV

I woke up to the view of Tony's peaceful sleeping face and sat up carefully to not wake him up. He arrived after an hour after Ian was there and I still hadn't told him anything about me and Ian.

He groaned and opened his eyes, "You're up." I said as i kissed his cheek and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

After taking a bath i came back and found him sleeping again. "Tony, get up... You'll be late for work."

"I'm not working today... Remember the launch thing? Did you get a dress already?"

I nodded... I saw one yesterday but didn't take it just yet because you'd want to see it and I want it to be a surprise. I'll pick it up later today."

He chuckled as he sat up and watched as i did my hair. "I'm sure you'll be breathtakingly gorgeous... As always."

I blushed, "So, when are you leaving to prepare for tonight?"

"Around at 4pm... I'm going back to sleep as soon as you walk out of that door."

I grabbed my purse,phone and kissed his cheek then rushed out. I was relieved he said he'd leave at four because I'd be back at five and my dress was going to arrive at six. I got to work and did my thing as normal then Thomas picked up his Skyline ads. I'd been under pressure for those ads since i started working on the thing three weeks ago and i could finally breathe now that they were done. At 4pm, Tony sent me a text telling me that he was going to pick me up at 8pm.

I was excited to see that dress because David seemed like a great designer then the day ended and I rushed back to the house. I was kind of frustrated because I didn't know how to do my hair and I forgot the shoes I was supposed to wear in Ian's car. I tried calling his phone with no luck and I gave up. I was going to choose from the ones I had depending on the color of the dress.

I heard a knock and I rushed out of my bedroom to get it. David came in and placed a huge black casing and a familiar blue shopping bag.

"Are those my shoes?" I said as i hugged David and he nodded with a huge smile. I sighed in relief then I wondered if he had seen Ian that day.

"Don't you want to see the dress, princess?" David pulled me toward the couch where he'd placed the dress. I took a deep breath as i pulled the zipper down. My eyes widened at the pitch black, feathery fabric used...I never expected it to be feathery but I loved it even though David looked like a silk lover.

I pulled it out and my jaw dropped, "David!" I screamed and put it down then pulled him into a hug. I shrieked then held it up. "Damn! You're good."

"It's not my design."

I hugged it against my chest, "What is that supposed to mean?"

"Ian, was the one that came up with the design. All i did was breathe life into it by making it but overall it was all Ian's idea." my eyebrows furrowed and I just couldn't believe it.

"C'mon girl... Get ready."

I pouted and David raised his eyebrows.

"I don't know what to do with my hair."

He scoffed, "Luckily for you this one sexy Italian knows how to braid hair."

I sighed in relief and pulled him into my bedroom,"You're an angel."

He made opened a vertical straight line in the middle of my hair making two braids each side. The braids stopped halfway and he held them tight with some pearly hair pins i had. The hair at the back of my head went untouched and I loved what he had done with the wavy edges he had made on my forehead and the pearls on my hair made me look even better.