I...

Bonnie's POV

I woke up in Ian's bed with my head pounding. I moved my hand on his side of the bed but I couldn't find him. My brain trying to put together what happened later the previous night but it was all blurred. I got up and on the floor i saw my bra... Didn't remember how it got there but i was sure nothing i was supposed to remember happened. I picked it up and put it back on. It was awfully quiet and I wondered where Ian was.

"Ian!" i picked up my shoes and held them in my hand as I looked around. "Ian!"

"He's at the main breakfast table with his uncle and mother."Marianne said from the kitchen.

" Shoot! "I couldn't just storm in there with his mom and uncle in there but I had to leave. I crept out but in the main house I met Ian's mother.

" Bonnie... Are you all good?" she asked as she put her arm over my shoulder and led me to another room." I'm sure your head is killing you."

In the other room, Ian was seated with his uncle having breakfast.

"Here's some coffee to help."she said as she walked over to the table and poured me coffee.

Ian offered me a seat next to him and I took it. Mrs Clarke gave me the cup of coffee and Ian kissed my cheek." Thanks."i took a sip and took a look at uncle Glen who was sleeping on the table." Is he okay?"

"Yeah, he'll be okay. It's sort of normal when he does this." Ian answered as he offered me some toast.

I took a slice and Ian's mother spoke up, "So,Bonnie... What are your plans after the summer?"

"Uhm, i got accepted by a college 2 hours away... So, I could come home on the weekend. And possibly get a job as a waitress or something." I said and Ian smiled at me... If only he knew i was leaving the country.

"Good for you."Mrs Clarke said as she refilled her coffee.

My phone vibrated and I ignored it the first time because using phones during meals was rude but then it vibrated again and I had to look at it." Excuse me." I walked out of the room and picked it up," Mom?"

"Amy and Ming are here... Looking for you. I thought you were out with them?"

Shoot! I forgot about our date. "Give me 15 minutes... I'll be right there." I rushed back inside and stood next to Ian.

"Is everything okay?" he asked.

"No, I have to go."

He got up, "Let's go then." He led the way and i waved his mom bye then we left.

In the car it was silent because Ian never played music in his car and I never asked why...then he suddenly chuckled.

"What?" I asked.

He took one look at me then he chuckled again, "Do you remember our conversation last night?"

I thought long and hard about it but I couldn't come up with anything so I shook my head. "Did I say something stupid?"

"Well..." he paused and looked at me before he spoke, "... You tried to have sex with me."

My jaw dropped as i covered my mouth with my hands, "No way..."

"Yes way." he burst into laughter. "It was a cute attempt though."

"You're laughing?... I'm embarrassed to death here." i felt like curling up and hiding in the tiniest hole ever. Why the hell did i do that? I started eating my nails trying to calm down myself.

"Bonbon, you don't have to be embarrassed when you're with me... Relax, I'm cool about it though you should probably never drink too much again." he held the wheel in his left hand and with his free hand, he intertwined our fingers together with a small smirk on his face.