Time Alone

Bonnie's POV

Ian drove us to his house and I called Amy to thank them for today... Originally we weren't supposed to sleep until it was my birthday tomorrow and Ian made sure that it was happening. I appreciated having someone who cared for me as much as Ian did. When we got to his house... I placed some ice on his lip and the swelling from earlier came down but the cut was still very much visible. He even asked me to give him a haircut.

"What?I have never even cut my own hair and you are trusting me with your hair?"

He gave me a pair of silver scissors and sat on the floor in between my legs, "You just have to cut it a bit just so that it doesn't reach below my eyes... Just below my eyebrows would be nice."

I chuckled as I straightened out his hair and it took a while... It was actually pretty longer than I thought, it reached right below his ears. I put the hair straightener down," Looks pretty good."We sat in front of a huge mirror in his bathroom... He did not completely trust me to do a good job so, he wanted to see his reflection.

" I should keep like this, "he said as he flicked it around ridiculously.

I laughed and held his head in place," I don't think that's a good idea... We're cutting it."I put a small portion of his hair in between my index and middle finger and cut it off. He shrieked when he saw his hair on the floor.

" You'd better be cutting it good. "

" I'm trying but I can't focus if you keep on talking."

"OK... I'll shut up but if it looks bad I'll kill you."

It took what seemed like a lifetime until i finished. It looked pretty good actually. I got down to his level and just stared at him then brushed off the cut hair strands on his face with my hand, "And I'm done... You gonna curl it up yourself," I moved to get up but he held my wrist and pulled me back. He just looked at me with an unreadable expression with his eyes not leaving mine. "What?"

His hand held the back of my neck with a chunk of my hair in his grip and he pulled me closer to his face. His eyes fixated on my lips and his hot minty breath fanning my face. The moment was intense and the only sound audible was us breathing in tune with each other. I separated my lips when I felt his lips lightly touching mine. He kept teasing me as he kept on brushing against my lips with his. I wanted him to kiss me so much an inaudible moan escaped my lips and his second hand lightly brushed my right cheek. He slowly took my upper lip in between his and his hand dropped from my cheek and cupped my breast, gently squeezing it.

I was pulled in deeper into the kiss when his hand behind my neck started pulling on my hair. He motioned my leg over his lap making me sit on him and he pulled off my hoodie and threw it across the room... I was left with my black jeans and a white t-shirt with black lips printed
across my chest. The kiss was slow and passionate with a bit of hunger to it. I wanted him to take me right there and then but i knew he wouldn't do it without my permission.My hands traveled up his torso and tugged on his hair at the back of his neck and i took over the kiss as i pulled his upper lip into my lips .

"Ouch!" he groaned...

"What?"

"My lip... Still hurts. So, be gentle about it." he said as his hands traveled up my thighs and stopped right at the small of my back. "Okay?"

I nodded and he in leaned for another kiss but I hesitated and he gently pulled me closer with his index finger under my chin and i obeyed. I gently kissed him and he slightly tilted his head for a deeper kiss. His scent was intoxicating and his touch drove me crazy as he tightly gripped on my waist, i involuntarily moaned. He turned us over so he could be on top of me with his body in between my legs. My body was feeling the tension that was building up between us and I arched my back so there'd be no space in between us. He pulled away from my lips and kissed down my cheekbone to my neck down to my collarbone then sucked on my skin and I lowly moaned breathlessly , "oh... Ian."