GAME TIME

Bonnie's POV

"Today the school's gonna be all bananas." Kris said.

"Are you coming?" Amy asked as she stood in front of me.

I nodded,"I promised Ian,so...yeah."

"You do realize that's cute,right?" Ming commented.

I shook my head and started to walk away and they followed. Ming grabbed me by my wrist and Kris and Amy continued without us.

"What happened?" She asked.

"With what?"

She looked at me almost as if she knew i was gonna deny it so i went with the truth.

"He said he likes me and he kissed me and he's with Maya so yeah...I don't know."

Ming took both my hands in hers then asked,"Do you like him?"

I pursed my lips before answering but i was cut off by a voice that came from behind me..."Hi."

Ming simply raised her eyebrows with a huge smile pasted on her face and whispered,"See you later."

As soon as she left Ian stood right in front of me and looked down to my face,"Hi."

"Hey...your game. I'm coming."

He chuckled then a smile came as he said,"I'm really glad." We stood like that for a second then he added,"I'll see you after the game."

"You won't. I called your mother and Ming's going to study with you from now on."

"What?" He asked clearly confused about the whole thing.

"Ohhw...I'm guessing she didn't tell you that I called her yesterday and told her i can't study with you anymore." He looked at me realy pissed and we stood like that for approximately five seconds.

"We really need to go,"Zach waved me 'Hi' then left with Ian...okay now i feel really bad.

The day wasn't interesting at all. There was nothing much happening considering that even the teachers weren't in teaching mode as they were also looking forward to watching the game.

At 15:30 pm we all were already waiting for the game to start. First came the cheer squad. After their act the basketball team came out and I didn't really care about the whole thing except my eyes were fixated on Ian. I was watching every thing he did and i could tell i was obsessed.

I felt like strangling Maya every time she'd scream 'Go Ian...go babe!!'... He'd occasionally run his fingers through his hair ,wipe the sweat on his forehead with his hand and wipe it off on his shorts... this is madness.

I got up to leave then Amy grabbed my wrist," Are you leaving already?"

"No...I need the bathroom."

I made my way to the art classroom and stood there staring at a painting of a dying blue rose. After a couple of seconds i heared the door behind me shut and when I turned around i saw Ian standing there.

"Aren't you supposed to be playing?"

"I'm not feeling well." He said as he walked slowly towards me and stopped at a fair distance.

"Why?What's wrong?" I asked sounding more worried than how i thought I'd sound.

"You don't want to be around me anymore." He said as he kept his eyes on the floor.

"It's not like that,Ian."

He took a step closer to me,"Do you want me?" He asked as he placed his hand on my left shoulder.