Plan

Bonnie's POV

"So, how's everything?" Ian asked over the phone.

"Well... Everything's good but Roderick seems awfully jumpy around me, almost like he's scared of me ."

He chuckled, "Because you're his boss."

"I think he has a crush on me..."

"What?" he quickly cut me off.

"Relax, Ian... He just a kid, he's what... 23 years old? It'll fade eventually besides... He's a good looking guy and he likes me."

"Are we going to have a problem here?" he said sounding a bit annoyed.

"I'm joking, okay? Don't fire him, please."

"Fine..." he sighed, "If he tries anything... Call me."

"Will do." I said and I giggled a bit.

"Are you laughing at me?"

"Yeah..."

He chuckled then remained silent for a while... "What are you wearing?"

"Not this again." I laughed. "Okay... A black night dress."

"ohh... I really like that one. It's just that your hips, your curves...your breasts be looking so perfect in it. And when I strip you out of it..."

"Ohhw god..." I sighed as I felt a slight heat rush down my body.

"Your body under mine and how I be touching you in all the right places making you jolt under my muscular frame." he whispered with his voice becoming deeper and I could tell he was really enjoying this. I swallowed the imaginary lump in my throat and tightly shut my legs trying my best to keep it together but he had a way of getting under my skin." How I'd kiss your lips, down your neck... Till I'm between your legs..."

He paused and remained silent for a while, "You'll get the rest of the details when you get back... Love you." he hung up the phone and I sighed as i threw my phone on the bed.

After a whole week with my mother, we had plans to go for lunch at some restaurant in town. I had been dreading that day for a whole week but it had to be done before I started showing.

At the restaurant... Roderick and Alexis sat at the table near the one me and my mom sat at .

"The wine here is exquisite... Are you sure that you don't want any?" mom asked as she took a sip.

I shook my head 'no' and gave her a polite smile then my phone vibrated.

-'I'm in the ladies bathroom.'-

"Uhhm... No thanks. I'll be right back, I need the bathroom." as soon as I got up, Roderick and Alexis also did... "Relax, I'm going to the restroom... I'll be quick." they nodded and took their seats. I hurried to the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

"I didn't think that I'd see you again." a deep familiar voice said behind me.

"Well... Here I am." I turned around to see Tony standing right behind me with his hands tucked inside his trouser pockets... His blue eyes just remained on me for a while before he inhaled loudly.

"You left rather abruptly..."

I sighed and took a step closer to him, "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you but right now is not the time to be talking about this... I need your help."

"You broke up with me over a text... Your friends haven't seen you in months. What is going on?"

"I promise you that I will explain everything to you when I get the time to. But right now I am desperate, Tony."