Her Day

Bonnie's POV

Ian had me fully naked on his bed, his hazel eyes completely glued on my brown ones as his fingers lightly rubbed on my slit... massaging me up and down the most intimate part of the body making me pant. My breath hitched when I suddenly I felt his fingers inside of me, my throat dry... I moaned his name as my back arched with the rapid movements his fingers were torturing me with.

He proceeded to take my breast in his mouth as he ran his tongue over my hard nipples. I felt my stomach knot up with all my senses working twice as they normally do. My knees trembled as i felt myself approaching my climax, my center was on fire and my eyes instantly shut. "Ian..." i grabbed on the bed cover and tried to shut my legs but his hard body was in between them making any movement impossible. "Ian... Please..."

He got off me and then i felt his hands grip on my thighs. I harshly bit on my lip when I felt his tongue inside me and my hands instantly grabbed on his hair. His lips licking, sucking on my center so much that my legs started shaking out of control but his grip held me stable making sure to not disturb his working on my clit. I felt myself come apart as a tear ran down my face, my hands loosened on his hair and fell on my sides. He came up to my face and kissed my lips with so much hunger.

His tongue explored my mouth before pulling away to tower over my sweaty, shaky and breathy body that demanded all of him... I wanted all of him in the craziest way possible. He grabbed on the waistband of his pants and undid them. As i watched it fall to the ground my head was racing with thoughts of how much i wanted him inside me so bad. I've never been one to have dirty thoughts but with Ian, I was always surprised with how much of a different person I was around him.

He came back on top of me and stared into my eyes as he tore open a condom packaging. I was so lost in his beautiful eyes so much, he was beautiful and I couldn't believe that he actually fell in love with me. I was pulled out of my thoughts by his low voice as he buried his head between my shoulder and my neck then he whispered sweetly into my ear, "I love you."

I gasped as i felt him enter me and lightly pull back, i grabbed onto his naked back and bit on his neck trying not moan loudly. He continued the desirable movements inside me before slightly increasing the speed causing me to arch my back and moan next to his ear, "Oh my goodness, Ian!"

He responded with an audible groan as he inhaled me with a deep breath before his teeth got in contact with my neck, I was pretty sure that was going to leave a mark and my eyes rolled to the back of my head as tears ran down the sides of my face. I reached my climax and my toes curled... I felt like I was going to explode and I dug my nails in his back making him groan before I moaned once more, "Ian... I need to..." i came apart as he did too then he pulled out of me.

Our heavy breathing echoed throughout the whole room and i would be suprised if he couldn't hear my heart banging against my chest. His body still lazily hanging above mine, he placed a long peck on my lips before falling to my side. He got up and before I could ask where he was going he came back with a light blanket that he used to cover our naked bodies as he came closer to me and I laid my head on his chest.

His heart was beating rapidly fast just like mine. He placed his chin on the top of my head before kissing my head and deeply exhaling. It was so peaceful, super quiet but our thoughts were practically screaming inside our heads and I liked moments like those. Quiet but not awkward.

Slowly i felt my eyes become heavy and I let out a yawn, "Goodnight, Bonnie." Before i could even say it back, my eyes shut as i drifted off to dream land.

-

I opened my eyes to the beautiful sight of him resting next to me, His eyes shut with his long eyelashes brushing on the top of his cheek. I ran the pad of my index finger over his forehead,down his nose, over his plump lips and drew imaginary circles on his chest... He was a heavy sleeper so it would be impossible for him to notice what i was doing.