School Dance.

Bonnie's POV.

Saturday night was amazing at Ian's house but I felt bad because i couldn't release  him of his horniness...but i really hope he understood though

"Will I ever be ready?"I asked myself as i threw myself on my bed.

Ian is a great guy and I think I'm falling in love with him...I even slept in the same bed with him meaning I really trust him but...I don't know. I just felt not ready.

My phone rang and it was Amy.

"Amy?"

"How was it?"

"How was what?" I asked pretending to not have an idea of what she spoke of.

"Ohhw don't you dare play with me like that...your date...or going out session. Whatever you call it...how was it?"

"Great...amazing." I answered after taking a long pause."We made out.Just kissing though and... Maybe a little nudity."

I could hear Ming shriek  behind Amy's loud scream.

"Whatever he's doing to you... He must never stop. The Bonnie that first got here 7 months ago would've never even looked at a guy." Amy said loudly.

She is right though.

"So... The dance?" Ming asked.

I hesitated a bit, "I'm not going."

"Urgh Bonnie, don't do the poor guy so dirty."

"He's going... Without me." I dragged the last part out because I'm sure they won't understand how I'd just let him go without me.

"Not quite sure we understand."

I sighed, "He's going with Maya..."

"WHAT!?" they exclaimed in unison.

"I insisted."

They remained silent for a while clearly lost... I also didn't get the whole situation but i was just hoping to not ruin Maya's whole year.

"Okay, friend...I'll be straight with you. Ian's hot and athletic so I'm guessing he has a crazy active sex drive and you giving him free passes with his ex-girlfriend while you expect him to wait for you, is risky." Ming said.

"Do you always have to be right about everything?"

"It's what good friends are for..."

Amy finally spoke, "But if you really trust him...?

" I do. " I said really hoping i would not regret it because I don't think i can handle being wrong about him. It would hurt too much.

" Okay, so... Anyway Bon. Uhhm, we have to get ready... Call you later. "Amy said.

*Doorbell rings *

"Coming!" i skipped down the stairs and when i opened the door..."Ian?"

"I came to say bye..." he said standing motionless in front of me.

I just stood there looking at him. He wore a navy suit with a white button up shirt and an undone black tie. He looked pretty amazing."You look good." he said staring at me looking completely lost in my sight.

"It's just a huge top and some shorts... Nothing special." i said without breaking the complete eye contact we had going on.

... "Well, you're special." he said as he took a step closer and held on to the door handle as he pulled my hair playfully, probably because he'd never seen it untied. He took another step until he was super close, my mother was upstairs and quite frankly... I didn't care. He cupped both my cheeks and just stared as his thumbs fiddled with my hair a bit.