I'll Be Back...

Ian's POV

After our two hour long swim, I blow dried her hair and she taught me how to make a simple braid but as much as I understood how to do it... It still didn't look so good. We then had dinner, watched a movie, and talked for an hour or three. She sat with her back against my bare chest, in between my legs and my fingers intertwined with hers over her breasts.

"Are the guns in that empty room across the hallway yours?"

"No... They're for the guards. Just in case they get to need them. Relax, we're going to be fine and no one is going to hurt you here."

She nodded and tilted her head further to my left side, resting it on my arm. I placed a kiss on her neck that was technically begging me to kiss it. I'd kiss, lick, suck and lightly bite on her skin causing her body to rub against mine a bit due to my actions then she let out a shiver.

"Should I continue?"

She turned around and sat on top of me with her lips moving against mine in a slow pace and her tongue making contact with mine. Her body rocked on top of me making me harder by the second and my hands traveled up her legs to grab her ass. When I felt no underwear underneath the purple silky night dress she had on, a thousand thoughts ran through my head and I turned her over so I could be on top of her.

"Wait... I want to be on top." she said breathlessly.

A smirk pasted itself on my lips and I got off her... That was like music to my ears. I sat up and had my hands touching all over her body. I lifted my body a bit and she pulled down my briefs before pulling away from the kiss. With her eyes in contact with mine she lowered her body, slowly pushing my length inside of her and a shaky exhale escaped her lips. I cupped her cheek and my other hand tightly held her thigh urging her to continue the up and down movement she was doing on top of me.

As we went on she buried her face in the crook of my neck and licked on my skin with her breathing becoming louder due to the amount of pleasure she was getting. I held her waist to pull her even closer just so I could go deeper into her and she panted... grabbing on the hair at back of my head, our chests rising and falling at a fast pace and she moaned lowly with her teeth grazing against my skin. My head fell back on the pillow and I groaned in pleasure with my eyes shut and kept on pulling her forward for more penetration.

I pulled her to my lips... Biting on them and had both my hands squeezing on her ass as we both approached our climaxes. My head fell on her chest with my eyes closed and our heavy breathing echoed throughout the whole room then she wrapped her arms around me.

"God... I want to taste you right now... " I whispered and I opened my eyes to see her breasts staring back at me. "... I have to taste you right now." I dragged her silky dress strap down her arm and the other side of the silky material just fell down her arm leaving her beautiful big breasts exposed to my sight. I flipped us over and hovered over her half naked body then placed a couple pecks on her lips. I parted our lips to dedicate all my attention to her breasts and sucked on her hard nipples making sure to nibble on them a bit just so I could hear her whimper and have her body jolt under my muscular frame.

I pushed my body backwards and before I could even do anything... She arched her back, tightly shut her eyes and her legs twitched a bit as she gripped on the black sheets, clearly she was really turned on and wanted me bad. I lowered my body and when my lips made contact with her center she sharply exhaled. I held on to her thighs making sure to have her steady. My tongue ran around in circles there, I sucked her and her legs started shaking but I had my tongue thrust inside of her gently until I felt her fingers harshly grip on my hair but that was just what I needed to keep going... "Ian..." she whispered a moan as her head fell back and her whimpering came to a stop then she sighed in relief as she came apart on my tongue and I indulged in her taste.