Request

Bonnie's POV

Text message from Ming

○We're coming over. We know you don't like eating out so we coming with lots of food.○

I normally wouldn't have a problem with that but I decided to take Ian's advice from yesterday and 'go out more'. So I texted Ming.

•You know what?... Come fetch me and we'll go out.•

○That's a first...see you soon.○

Well...there's A first time for everything. I went out to take a shower and when I came back I had a text from Ian.

○hey... O:-).○

He actually used emojis...now that's a first. Kinda cute though.

•hi⚰•

○:O... you do notice that's a coffin,right?○

•I like coffins ^_^•

○Lesson for next weekend "Quit being creepy"...Anyway,plans for the day?(-:○

•I'm going out with Amy,Ming and Kris.•

○Kris.... :'(?○

•Get over it...bye.•

I tossed my phone on my bed as I dug in my closet for something to wear. I wore navy blue jeans with a black oversized t-shirt with a print of Mickey's face and finished my look with black sandals. Tied my hair up and grabbed my glasses.

When the doorbell rang grabbed my phone and rushed downstairs to open.

"You were serious,you are coming?" Amy asked as she pulled me towards her and gave me a hug. "Let's go before you change your mind."

I got inside the jeep and sat next to Ming who was already staring at me.

"Where's your car?" She asked as she moved closer to me.

"Ahh...Ian drove me home on Friday." I answered as i slowly sunk in my seat because they're about to drill me with questions.

"Ohhw." Was the only thing Kris said to that.

"I told you he likes you." Amy said as she threw her hands up.

Ming simply raised her eyebrows and blinked at me.

Something just felt off about Kris's response so decided not to tell them yet about yesterday.

We stopped at a gas station and Kris had to use the bathroom.

"Is Kris okay?... he's being awfully quiet."

"He likes you..." Ming said and Amy turned around to look at us shocked.

My eyes widen at what she just said. "Yesterday I went out with Ian...not like a date,but just went out." I covered my mouth with my hands and looked at the both of them.

"What!" Amy exclaimed as her eyes shot open.

"What did you do together?" Ming asked seeming really interested.

"Well,we went to the cinema,watched a motorbike race,uhhm...went to a pizza place,looked around the mall and watched the sunrise at the beach..."

Amy cut me off,"ok, now that was a date."

"It wasn't." I protested.

"Was too."

"Wasn't."

"Was."

"Was not."

"It was!"

"Yeah,it was."Ming finally spoke and I just gave up on winning that argument.