Investor's Gathering

Bonnie's POV

As much as I remembered telling Ian to leave me alone, I missed him. The way he made me feel was unbelievable and his touch was so irresistible as much i didn't want him near me, I wanted him in every way ... And he left me with a mark on my neck that was already fading and although I wished it wouldn't but it had to because i was running out of ways to hide it. Ming was completely behind me and Ian getting back together and it wasn't even going to happen.

I was sitting in the living room staring at a blank tv screen,thinking... When suddenly I heard the sound of a key inserted and unlocking my front door then Tony entered with a huge smile on his face.

"You look happy."

He chuckled and tossed his weight on the my couch next to me then kissed my cheek, "Very... I just got myself a seat with the big dogs."

"Am I supposed to understand that?

" Well... Let's just say on Saturday, we have an investor's dinner thing to go to."

I raised my eyebrows and made my lips into an 'O' shape."Investor's... That sounds fancy."

"Because it is. And we are going." he cupped my cheek as he closed in on my face for a kiss and I went with the flow. As the kiss got more intense i got on top of him, his hands were all over me then he tried pulling off my hoodie and I pulled away from the kiss.

"We shouldn't." I said as i got off from on top of him and sat next to him.

"Why not?" he complained as he ran his fingers on my bare legs.

I pulled his hand off my legs and held it mine. "I'm on my period." I gave him a tight smile.

"Ohhw... I forgot. Want ice-cream?" I nodded and he headed to the kitchen. Tony was the type of guy who forgot everything... He wouldn't even notice that I was lying about my period because he always forgot when I got it and he always got pizza instead of burgers but I let it slide.

At work during my lunch break... I decided to call David because I needed an outfit for Saturday.

"Hey,Bonnie."

"David... I was wondering if you could put together a dress for me to wear on Saturday?."

"I already did. I'll deliver it on Saturday around 3pm."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "How... How did you know?"

He chuckled, "Ian, you silly..."

A blush crept up on my cheeks but I instantly snapped out of it, "Okay, thank you... I'm guessing I'll see you on Saturday. Bye."

"Toodles."

When I got home that day... I had a parcel waiting for me on my doorstep. A box in a blue shopping bag that looked exactly like the one from the boutique store where Ian bought me heels the last time. I took it inside and when I opened the box, I saw the most breathtakingly beautiful shoes... Red bottom, black with turquoise (zebra like) stripes with a strap that went around my ankle. I pulled them out of the box to try them on and a note fell out one of them.

'I hope you like them...'

Of course I liked them! They were a perfect fit and as much as I wanted to call Ian to thank him... I didn't. I hoped I didn't seem like an ungrateful person.

The day of the gathering thing came and I had all day to get ready, so... I was looking pretty good except for the fact that I was freaking out. It was already thirty minutes past 3pm and David hadn't even called. Tony was picking me up at 5pm and he didn't really like being delayed. I picked up my phone to dial David's phone but I finally heard a door knock and I sighed.