I Don't Care

Bonnie's POV

Honesty was the best thing anyone can ever offer to me. Last night at my house, it's not that i wasn't angry at Ian or anything but the look in his eyes made me weak. And the things he said made me believe him... Made my believe that he wasn't playing me this whole time... That he really did care about me so i made a promise to myself. As long as he says he needs me and wants me, no one would stand in between us.

During class or whatever that was called... Motivation session or something , i couldn't find him and even after class. So, people in school had been provoking me for dating him and stuff because he cheated and apparently I'm the stupid one. It would've hurt if i first heard it from them but since i already knew and moved past it... I couldn't care less.

I pulled my phone out to call him and noticed i already had 29 missed calls from him, "Damn it! My phone was on silent."

"What's going on now?" Ming asked.

"I have to skip the rest of the classes... I need to find Ian."

"Go..." Amy said as she smiled at me, "You're in love...aren't you?"

"I don't know." I answered also not quite sure what i meant by 'I don't know'.

I got of my car after parking in his driveway. I let myself in the house and took the door behind the staircase. When I got there, i found him sitting on the kitchen counter beyond the living room which i stood in. He didn't notice that I'd entered because he was looking the other direction, in fact he thought it was Marianne.

"We've been over this, Marianne... You give me the space I so very much need right now because I screw everything up and my girlfriend won't answer my calls... " He paused then proceeded with a huge sigh, "She's probably ignoring me because of that crap Maya pulled. And i really... In fact crazily like her. I might as well just be in..." I didn't quite catch the last part because he whispered.

"I accidentally left my phone on silent." I said still standing in the same spot.

He jumped off the counter and stared at me from across the room.

"I got your 29 missed calls." i walked over to stand in front of him and just looked up at him. "I'm not angry..." i chuckled, "... If anything... I'm grateful for you staying out of school to protect me from more humiliation. But you didn't have to... Because I don't care what they say. I don't care. You said you want us to work, so we will."

His facial expression changed from sorry to suprised after I'd said that... A smile creeped on his face and he tried holding it in but couldn't..." You're amazing." he wrapped his arms around my shoulder and mine around his torso. We stood like that for a while until he asked,"Wanna go out?"

"Last minute date?" I asked with my ear still pasted on his chest, listening to his heart beat.

"Yes... We could pass by your house so you can change."

I pulled away from the hug as i took off my school blazer and jersey, "Or i could just take one of your hoodies." I started undoing the buttons on my shirt and stripped out of it. I was left in a vest with a fully exposed cleavage and he was just staring.

"Did i ever tell you, you look amazing?"

"Countless times actually... Thanks though."

"How can one person look so sexy?I mean... This level of sexy must be deadly. Even for you." he said with his eyes still pasted on my body.

I laughed, "Okay... I'll get the hoodie myself."

i turned around and walked over to his closet and before I could open it, i felt his huge hands softly touching me. His fingers slid down my shoulders, down my arms and around my waist. He bent down to just an inch above my head and whispered," You drive me crazy." his voice was breathy and deeper than usual and the hot breath hit my neck causing me to shiver. He was so sexual and it drove me crazy because I could never tell him to stop.