Saturday Night

Bonnie's POV

So, I knew I said to Amy and Ming that I would always say no to a party... but Ian gave me motivation. 'It's just a class thing' he said.

I was mentally beating myself for even considering going but...hey, I'd already promised Amy and Ming that I'd be there and Amy was picking me up so I have to go otherwise I'd be dead meat.

I didn't wear make-up but I just applied lip color,put on my contact lenses and basically that's all I needed.

My outfit consisted of black jeans,a green oversized hoodie and combat boots.

A text from Amy...
●Come out.●

I gave myself one last look in the mirror before leaving. We took off... when we got there it was pretty chilled and it was really just our classmates there.

Ian's POV

When night came I was feeling pretty hyped. I could stand on my own for over 7 minutes before I had to sit down again... But that was good enough.

I had already texted Bonnie to check if she was there... I just really wanted to see her have fun.

I got to Kristy's house. My eyes spotted Bonnie sitting on the couch across the room in Amy and Ming's company... as I entered she pulled her eyes away from them to me.

Honestly,I was trying to show her that she's pretty blessed to be tutoring one of the famous students in school. But who was I kidding? I just liked her...i mean liked her company.

"There's Ian..."a voice said then the whole party turned to an Ian's back party. A lot of my classmates wanted to know everything. Maya walked up to me and kissed me. I couldn't even kiss back because I was currently preoccupied. I had my mind on other stuff.

Dominic pulled me to the rest of the basketball team so I could mingle. After 2 hours of talking and partying ... Zach got wasted and suddenly felt the urge to dance. I wasn't paying attention to him,A small pain hit my ankle for the 100th time tonight and I winced.

"C'mon pretty face...Dance with me!" Zach's drunk self shouted catching everyone's attention. I slowly walked over to the living room and saw Zach holding out his hand wanting to dance with Bonnie but she refused.

Clearly seeing the fear in Bonnie's eyes... I remembered how jumpy she got when our hands almost made contact and picked up my pace trying to get there before Zach does something idiotic.

"Hey,man. Cut it out. She doesn't want to dance."I said as I held out my arms gesturing for him to stop.

Zach looked at me as if he really needed this dance and stepped closer to Bonnie.

Bonnie took a deep breath before speaking," Please don't touch me."

"You heard the girl,Zach." I said as I moved closer to Zach. I was literally ready to punch the life of him because he genuinely annoyed me.

In the midst of all that tension... Zach grabbed Bonnie's arm making her stand up and bringing their bodies tightly together.

Bonnie's breathing changed rapidly as she took short really fast breaths. She screamed as she banged Zach's chest with closed fist... he let her go and she fell still hyperventilating.

"I think she's having some sort of attack." I got on my knees to try helping her.

Through the short breaths she managed to say..."d-don-t t-touch m-me."

"I knew she was a psycho.."I heard a voice say behind me and I thought to tell the person to back off but Bonnie was the one I needed to pay attention to.

I just stared at her trying not to touch her then I whispered,"Do you want to go home?"

She just kept quiet as tears were running down her cheeks.

"Your friends are wasted and can't drive... I promise I'll just take you home."I said reassuring her.

She hesitated before she got up and led the way to my car which I drove by myself despite the pain aching on my ankle...

She sat with her elbows on her knees and hands covering her face. She looked completely terrified and didn't utter a single word. When I got to her house she slowly lifted her head and looked out the window then faced me. Her eyes completely avoiding mine... she was looking at my chest for a while then finally spoke.

"How did you know where I live?"she asked with her hands resting on her laps...

I gave off a cocky smile before I could totally boast about myself. "Well,Bonbon... I'm the hottest guy in school. I traded myself for your address. I mean...who would want to miss out on this beauty?"

She simply smiled but I'm sure if she was in a better headspace,she would've laughed.

She got out of the car and walked over to her doorstep. She stopped for a second and looked back at me before she walked in.

For some weird reason I just sat like that for over 9 minutes staring at her house and wondering what just happened...Eventually I had to step out of 'Caring Ian' to 'Hot Ian' because tomorrow I have basketball practice and on Monday I'm going back to school...back to my fake girlfriend Maya who was by the way draining the life out of me.

The next day.

I got up very early making sure that my mother wasn't up when I went out because I'm not fully recovered yet.

When I got to practice Maya literally ambushed me with a kiss. Someone kill me now. Zach was on my case all day about last night and Bonnie.

"So you and the new girl?" Zach asked as he changed to a fresh shirt.

"Bonnie...what about her?" I answered with a question.

He stared at me with his arms crossed in front of his chest and sighed. "You like her??"

He had a smirk on his face almost pleased that I like someone other than Maya because it's quite obvious that he liked her.

I grabbed my gym bag an started walking to the door.

"Where are you going?" Zach asked following slowly behind me.

I turned around quite annoyed by him being right..." I don't like Bonnie and practice is over... I should be heading out."

When I left Zach behind... I thought about going to Bonnie's house but I think i should give her some space.

The rest of my day wasn't interesting at all...