Just Us Two

Ian's POV

'Ian!' was the only sound echoing in my head. I wanted her to moan my name like that and I loved it. I wanted to hear it over and over again.

"Where are we going?" she asked slightly getting impatient...she'd been asking for the fifth time already.

"Relax, will you? We're almost there."

After a good 12 minutes time, i pulled up outside a burger place that just opened up. I preferred pizzas over burgers but I compromised considering Bonnie preferred burgers.

She smiled at me, "No pizzas for you, love." she made fun of me and jumped out of the car. I followed behind her with my hand on the small of her back, I was the overprotective type so people had know that she was my girl. The place was pretty cool actually, black tiled floors, huge glasses, hanging fancy lights,  red and grey walls... A lady there found us a table and we sat across each other.

"Can i get you anything to eat?"

"We'll have two cheeseburgers, with something drink... Perhaps some cola's?"

I nodded.

"We'll have that please. And some French fries." Bonnie concluded the order and smiled at the waitress as she walked away. She caught me staring and covered her with her hands, "What?"

"Nothing...I'm just admiring." i leaned back on my chair and watched as she blushed away at my staring.

"Stop it." she threw a napkin at me and i caught it.

"Chill out. I'm not imagining anything dirty or something like that."

She gave me that 'I know you are' look and brushed her hands on her thighs.

"I'm not sorry for doing that, you know." i said as i leaned forward.

She rubbed her temple... She was still so shy when talking about things like that,pretty cute though. "I'm... Not sorry that you did, either."she scoffed as she placed her hands on the table and fiddled with her nails." I've never felt like that before. I liked the feeling... "she looked at me then proceeded," You're staring again. You making me nervous."

" You're so beautiful... "she looked into my eyes for a second then pulled her eyes away...

" You don't look so bad yourself."

The waitress came back with our order and placed the two plates and drinks on either side of the table. It was silent as she served us and both of us were just staring at each other."Can i get you anything else?"

"No, thank you... That'll be all." Bonnie said as she gave a smile to the waitress.

After what felt like an eternity, the waitress left.

"You were saying I'm good looking and??" I asked as i took a sip of my cola.

"That's all I was saying."

"i shower you with compliments every day and all you have to say is that I'm good looking?"

"Well, any other compliment would require you to be closer and shirtless." she said staring into my eyes and played around with her fork. Damn! I liked it when she flirted. Made her ten times sexier.

A smirk crawled up my face and I ran my tongue over my upper lip slowly making sure to catch her attention." You're flirting?... I like it."

She laughed as she covered her smile with her hand. "I didn't really think it through... I was just giving it a shot."

"Well, you should do it more often. Looks good on you."

We spent about 6 hours at the burger place and just chatted most of the time. After that I took her to the beach to watch the sunrise again...apparently she really liked it last time. The sky was pretty clear with the full moon shining above. It was pretty windy and luckily when my uncle borrowed my car he forgot his travel blanket in there. We sat on the sand with her back facing me and her in between my legs. I had the blanket over my shoulders and slung it around hers with my arms wrapped above her shoulders.