A Moment

Bonnie's POV.

"Please, look at me." he begged and I lifted my eyes to his hazel ones. His plump lips remained apart and wet after he ran his tongue over them.

He leaned more closer to my face. His hot breath hitting my face and my eyes shut when I felt his lips on mine. His lips sofly moving against mine. His hands moved to cup both my cheeks and his tongue moved along the seam of my lips wanting me to open up for him. I grabbed on to his shirt when he did that and I whimpered.

"Open for me, Bonnie."he pleaded breathlessly and he placed a kiss on my lips. He moved the pad to his thumb over my lips with his face still dangerously close to mine and I opened my eyes to find his eyes staring at my lips ,"Bonnie, please..."... I thought about it long and hard. I didn't want to be unfaithful to Tony but the kiss me and Ian shared the other night outside my doorstep had me needing more. His lips were just one of the things that I could never resist.

I slowly parted my lips and shut my eyes once again. I gasped when he harshly pulled me by the back of my neck and crashed our lips together. His tongue explored my mouth slowly and i accepted him everytime . He moved us backwards until my backside hit an object and my clutch bag slipped out of my hand , his hands grabbed my thighs and placed me on it. My hands instantly traveled up to grab on his hair. This went from just a kiss to something a whole lot more intense with a lot of adrenaline. I was so turned on and i could tell he was too.

He lifted my dress above my thighs and he spread my legs further apart without breaking the kiss. His hand slowly went up my leg and i pulled away from the kiss trying to catch some air... I was going to stop him but then he started kissing on my neck, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he started sucking on my skin. I could feel his fingers brushing over the lacy material of my underwear and I felt my core heating up .

He picked me up for a second as he pulled my underwear out of place and pushed it aside then he put me down again and I felt the hardwood against my bare bottom . He came back to my lips giving me wet, sloppy kisses then I felt two his finger rubbing on my center and whimpered at the feeling of his cold fingers there... I leaned back as I held on to the edge of the wood and arched my back with my other arm still around Ian's neck. He buried his face in between my breasts and bit on my skin then he pushed his fingers inside of me.

I tightly grabbed on the back of his jacket and bit on my lower lip trying my best not to scream. His fingers roughly thrusting inside of me in a speedy pace and I felt my head spin like crazy. "Ian! " i moaned out loud and he groaned as he buried his face in the crook of my neck, his rough stubble scratching on my skin but I enjoyed the feel of it all. My stomach felt like it was in knots, my center was burning up and I wanted so much more of him. As i approached my climax he pulled out his fingers and rubbed on my clit. He'd rub and teased me by pushing his fingers inside of me halfway then pulled them out causing my legs to jolt every time he did that.

His eyes were carefully analyzing my face, finding satisfaction in torturing me because he could tell I wanted a release and his teasing made me whimper because i wanted him inside of me again. "Ian, please..." I begged as my head fell back with his fingers moving in circles down there and he cursed underneath his breath.

He continued his speedy thrusting inside of me and I loudly screamed as i came apart on his fingers then watched as he brought the glistening fingers to his lips before he licked my juices off them. We dedicated that moment to trying to catch our breaths. I sat there just staring at him thinking about how many times I had promised myself to not let him touch me but i failed everytime . He approached me once more and his lips attacked mine gently as I caught a slight taste of myself in his mouth. My hands grabbed on his belt and before I could undo it... I stopped and pushed him off my body finally being able to notice how wrong what we were doing was . I jumped off the table or whatever it was thing i sat on and fixed up myself.