Bonding

Bonnie's POV

After a whole seven days of worrying about Ian and how he hadn't called me, I had been stressed and crying every after two hours. I couldn't afford to lose him after I had attached myself to him so much.

While I was busy dwelling in my despair, i heard a door knock. "Coming..." I opened my bedroom door to find one of the guards... Roderick, I think...staring down at me.

"You have a guest downstairs, Miss." he said in a deep husky voice.

"Who?"

He lifted and dropped his broad shoulders quickly, "I just got recently hired, Miss...I don't know who she is."

I furrowed my eyebrows trying to figure out who it was but I came out empty-handed, "She?" I wore a jacket over Ian's black oversized shirt that I had on then rushed downstairs to find a dark blonde haired lady with blue eyes and she wore a huge smile on her face.

"Forgive my late arrival... I had some things I had to take care of..." she said as she walked up to me.

"Mrs Clarke?"

"Ohhw, please... Call me Elizabeth or mom or something like that. You've earned it." she pulled me into a warm hug and held my hands in hers. "I haven't seen you in seven years and you look amazing as ever."

I blushed, "Thank you... Nothing changed much actually."

"No change is good... You know my son is a sucker for those curves." she joked... Or at least I thought she was. But we laughed it off and I led her to the living room where we sat then one of the helpers brought us some coffee and cookies.

"So, Ian called me and asked me to come here so we could get to know each other... Because well, as I'm sure you know that back then me and him had some sort of feud but we talked it out and now we are good."she paused to give me a smile and I returned it." And he told me that he left rather... Abruptly and you weren't so happy about it. He sounded really worried about you. "

I pursed my lips then sighed," I'm feeling much better now. "

" Bonnie, I'm a mother...I can tell that you were crying and you're wearing his t-shirt. I just decided to make you laugh than to dwell on how worried you are."

My eyes remained on the floor as I faked a smile trying to avoid crying all over again.

" Relax... I'm his mother and I'm telling you that he'll be fine. Don't worry your pretty little head." she smiled and patted my back." Now, go get changed. We're going to the beach."

"Uhhm... I don't do bikinis."

She placed her cup on the coffee table and pulled me up. "Good thing I bought you one. Ian, told me you don't like bikinis so... I got you some sexy swimsuits."

"Sexy?" I asked as I followed her up to her bedroom where her bags were. She pulled out a black swimsuit with a lot of straps and she held it up for me to see. "I like it... And the color is perfect."

"Good!" she smiled and hung it on the chair. "Now... Look at this one. Sexy, isn't it?" she held up a green one with the least amount of fabric to cover up my breasts and the ass part was a thong... I thought of all the things Ian would do if he saw me in it and a laugh escaped my lips. "I knew you'd like it!" Elizabeth exclaimed.

"I'm sure your son would be delighted to see me wearing it." I joked and she chuckled.

"Very... I'm glad you two found a way back together again. You two are perfect together and you always bring out the best in him." she complimented as she cupped my cheeks.