Dress Fitting

Bonnie's POV

All night i spent trying to push Ian out of my thoughts but i failed countless times... After last night i just felt like, i opened up to him all over again . I woke up around eight o'clock and just sat up my bed thinking. My phone suddenly vibrated pulling me out of my thoughts and I quickly picked it up.

"Hey, beautiful."

"Hi, handsome." I responded as i got out of bed and headed into the bathroom. "How're you doing?"

"I'm great, babe... But just a little bit tired. Sorry, I couldn't come over last night... I had a last minute meeting."

"It's okay."

"uhhm... And also there's this launching party we have on Friday. I know it's short notice but I already forwarded you some money to get your dress."

"You shouldn't have. I could've just went out and got one."

"It's okay... Hey, babe I'll call you later. I have to attend to Thomas. Apparently he's making someone else's life a living hell. Talk later?"

"Okay,bye...love you."

"Love you too."

I placed my phone near the sink as i washed off my face and applied some toothpaste on my toothbrush then my phone started vibrating. My fingers quickly scrabble to close the toothpaste and when I picked it up to check the caller ID... It was an unsaved number and answered it.

"Morning, Bonnie."

"Ian?"

"Get ready... I'm picking you up in ten."

"But you said you were coming with someone to take my measurements?"

He sighed, "I know... But I'm already on my way. So, get ready."

"But, Ian..."

He cut me off, "Unless you want me to get there and ready you up myself? “

Knowing Ian... He wasn't joking so I just gave up." Fine."

I quickly brushed my teeth, and suddenly heard a door knock while I was in the bathtub so i had to go answer it. I grabbed a bath towel and wrapped it around my naked body then I went to get the door. His eyes instantly went down my body then back up and I stepped aside allowing him to enter. He silently walked in and took off his shoes then brought his eyes back to me.

"I'll just go finish off with... Whatever I was doing." His stare made me feel slightly naked so I was feeling a bit embarrassed, "You can make something in the kitchen if you want anything."

His lips slowly parted as he whispered, "Okay."

I rushed back to the bathroom and quickly finished bathing. In my closet I picked out some black jeans and a grey hoodie also some white kicks...tied up my hair, grabbed my phone then rushed downstairs.

He chuckled when he saw me and walked up to me. "I see you haven't changed a bit."

"Thank you. Now, let's go." I said trying to escape his stare and i went to open the door for him.

We got to his car and a tall, blue eyed, muscular guy opened the door for me and i hopped inside.

" In the driver's seat is Alexis and... That one's my cousin Christian, by the way."

A smile lit up my face as i remembered when Ian told me about him years ago, "Christian? As in the 'ass' Christian?"

"Shh..." Ian warned but he was a second too late and i covered my mouth with my hands but was surprised when Christian suddenly laughed.