Can't

Ian's POV

My head was all over the place since last night. Bonnie said she'd be okay and I promised I'd be back in two hours. I went back to the house and changed into a some sweatpants and a white hoodie because it was a bit cold . I rushed down the stairs and saw Mira seated legs crossed on one of the kitchen stools.

"What happened last night, Ian?"

"With what?"

She got up looking rather chilled than normal, "I know something is up with Bonnie. Just tell me."

I scoffed, "You seem rather chilled?"

"I got tired of fighting with you."

"Mhhm,okay... But I'm sorry I can't tell you. I'll see you around... I have to go."

"I'm sleeping with Alexis..."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Huh?"

"I just wanted you to know that I'm sleeping with Alexis"

"I know... I just didn't say anything about it."

She raised her eyebrows and gave me a slight nod. "Okay..."

"Okay." I said as I walked out with Christian and Alexis following me.

I wasn't going to work that day so I took a pit stop at the coffee shop and got us a coffee with some donuts... I'd never went to the store to get donuts myself, I always had someone to do it for me so it was pretty hard to choose which ones to buy.

I got to Bonnie's building after a couple minutes and found the guards still standing outside the door. I knocked the first and second time with no answer.

"Did you guys check up on her in the last two hours?"

They both shook their heads 'no' and I just knew something was wrong.

Massimo was the biggest one of all us so I stepped aside and ordered, "Break the door."... Without a word he quickly threw himself against the door and it flew open. He stepped back outside and I entered...I quickly placed the coffee and donuts on the kitchen counter then looked around . The living room and kitchen was empty and I headed to her bedroom. I looked around the room and didn't find her... I walked outside to the balcony but still didn't find her , when I came back inside I noticed some writing in red lipstick on her mirror.

'I'm sorry and I still do feel the same way about you...'

That made me panic so much... I saw the door to the bathroom closed and I quickly lunged to it but it was locked. I quickly went back to the front door and took Massimo's gun... I shot the lock and pushed the door open. My heart beat slowed down and my jaw fell to the floor when I saw her bathtub filled with bloody water.

"Bonnie!" I quickly reached for her body that was buried under the cold water. She was unconscious, her whole body dripping wet then i pulled her right arm out of the water and saw a cut on her wrist. "Christian! Alexis!"

They quickly ran in and helped me get her to the car. Christian took the wheel and we got to the hospital in about seven minutes. She was rushed inside in a stretcher and I followed right behind them.

"Sir, we are going to have to ask you to wait here." a nurse said to me.

I took a seat in the waiting area with my heel tapping on the floor in a frustrated way. I looked down at my white hoodie that was covered in the blood of the woman that I loved and the possibility of losing her made me sink in my seat. I had a magazine in my hand and I squashed it without even noticing that I did. I checked the time every two minutes feeling like it was a lifetime later. A whole hour passed with no update. I was so scared when no one came to me with an update and I'd frequently grip on my hair .