Heat

Ian's POV

"I trust you,Ian." She said breathlessly. I stripped away her shirt and tossed it on the floor. She was perfect...she had a on a lacy black bra that carefully showed her cleavage. I had imagined her body countless times but it looked amazing. She had a beauty mark on her chest and one on her stomach. I kissed her neck all the way down to her stomach. Her hands travelled from my biceps to around my neck.

She always played it safe when it came to touching me so i took off my shirt." Touch me." I said as I took her hand and placed it on my abs. She hesitated but eventually she lifted her eyes to mine then she moved her hands down my torso,around my waistline and dug in my back causing me to groan at the satisfying pain.

I held her thick thighs as i lifted her and layed her on the couch below me. I slid my hand down her thigh till I reached her underwear. I felt myself harden against my skinny jeans...knowing me if I do anything further than this,I won't be able to pull back. I planted a kiss on her lips ,"I think we should stop."

"Is everything ok?" She asked as her chest moved up and down with her heavy breathing.

"Yeah..." I said as I got off her trying my best to hide my erection. "I need the bathroom. Don't go anywhere." I made my way to the bathroom still feeling super horny... I releaved myself as i imagined her body on me and her moaning my name breathlessly. I really liked it when she said my name breathlessly.

I got out and found her looking at the pictures of my family and myself. She wore my oversized jersey that looked super oversized on her...it was kinda sexy. I hugged her from the back as i whispered in her ear." Let's go to bed."

"I'm sleeping over?" She asked as she turned to me.

"I'm not driving you home." I knew she wouldn't say no.

She held my hand in both her hands as i led her to my bedroom...

"I really like your room." She said as she took a seat on my bed. The jersey she wore exposed her thigh as she sat. I felt the urge to take her now but she wasn't ready and i was willing to obey that. Her body was literally driving me crazy... I didn't know how I was getting through the night without getting horny again.

I got under the covers after her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I could really get used to this because it just felt right. "Goodnight." I said as i kissed her head.

"Night."

The whole room went silent and all that could be heard was us breathing. I could tell she was awake and it wasn't awkwardly silent...I liked it.

I woke up to the sight of her still sleeping. I stared at her until she woke up...

"Morning." I said as I kissed her neck.

She covered her face with the bed cover..."I need to get home and study."

"Okay...cool..." I sat up before I proceeded,"...since you can't wait to leave me. Get up... I'll drive you."

She chuckled,"Okay."

"What? You were supposed to offer me another 15 minutes before we go because I just called you out on not wanting to stay with me." I complained.

"Yeah...no." she said as she got up and went to the living room.

When we got to her house...I walked her to her doorstep and just stood there staring at each other. She took my hand and kissed it then went inside without a word. She hardly ever expressed her feelings in words which was cool because I knew she was into me and that's all I needed to know.

I spent my day at the gym and studied later.

~Phone call from Zach~

"Sup?" I asked as I closed my chemistry textbook.

"Hey,man...so Thursday,what's up?"

"I'm going with Maya."

"What about Bon-girl?"

"She insisted."

He chuckled,"As creepy as that sounds... I'll let it pass. Anyway so,after everything...we as the guy's have decided to have you a goodbye party."

"No..." I said thinking about Bonnie finding out before I was the one to tell her."I don't need one..."

"Crap...unfortunately we've already decided and it's happening."

"Okay fine, just keep it quiet then... Bonnie doesn't know."

"Secrecy is my middle name." He said as he hung up the phone.

It's not... He literally can't keep secrets for a long time... He talks too much.

*Knock on the door*

"Come in." I said as I put my books into one stack on the coffee table.

"Studying?" Mom asked as she stood in front of me.

"Was...you can sit." I leaned back on the couch and waited for whatever she wanted to say.

"How's Bonnie?"She asked as she took a seat.

"Great."

"School?"

"Certainly doing much better."

"That's great..."

"Mom,what do you want?"

"Are you sure you want to do this,Ian?"

I sighed,"Mom..."

"You could at least stick around for college?"

"Mom...I'm gonna leave in 2 and a half months and you want us to fight over this?"

"What about Bonnie?"

"How did you know about her?"

"I'm your mother...I notice these things. You would never have a conversation as long as this one before...I'm guessing you're grateful for picking her to study with you. You blush almost ridiculously at your phone and you study...which is something you never do. She has a great effect on you. And you wanna leave her?"

"I have to...and did you just seriously try to talk me out of this using my feelings for her?"

"Do I have another choice?"

I sighed,"Mom,I have honestly never saw myself somewhere other than working in Germany in my dead dad's office."

"You've always been so stubborn...just like your father. I hate it." She said finally giving up.

"I'll be fine...promise." I jumped to the couch she was sitting on and hugged her.