JUMANJI

"Huntersss"

Girl_In_Red: Alright people! Jack, Bane, and Hastur. Go set the dinner table in Leo's Memory.

UglySlenderman: may I ask why?

Girl_In_Red: the survivors think we're gonna have a normal new year dinner at the manor, but we're gonna surprise them!

Gaysha: let's say it's our way of apologizing for being total pussies when the mafia group came and we didn't do shit.

Snek: okay yea, makes sense

Girl_In_Red: good. So you three already have a mission. Percy, hun, could you help Galatea and Antonio preparing the fireworks?

Pervy: s-sure. I can do that...

ThemEyesRMad: Me, Leo, and Ann are gonna make the food.

ReasonWhyIHateKids: What can me and Gaby do??

Girl_In_Red: you can help uncle Burke, uncle Leo, and auntie Ann with the food :)

ReasonWhyIHateKids: yey!! :D

Girl_In_Red: the others, make sure the survivors don't have any custom matches in Leo's Memory. Miss Nightingale already deactivated the matches on that map for today.

Polaroid: isn't that a bit suspicious?

Girl_In_Red: she also deactivated the ones on Lakeside, just so they would think there's a maintenance going on.

KillingMeSoftlyWithHisSong: I don't mind. Lately we've only been having matches there, so thank God.

________

"Why is everyone here?..." Aesop asked, entering the kitchen. He looked around and saw that most of the survivors were there. But no sign of a set up table, or decorations.

"We don't know either... Joseph told us to meet here for the new year's dinner, but there's no one here besides us..." Helena pointed out.

One thing Aesop also noticed, was that everyone was wearing fancy clothes. Besides him.

"Okay nah why was I the only one who didn't know about this?"

"He probably forgot about the existence of his own boyfriend..." Vera snickered.

"Okay shut up Aloe Vera, your dress makes you look like a slut."

It did.

"It makes her look? I thought she already was one." Tracy laughed making Vera punch her lightly in the arm.

"Anyways, what do we do? Should we wait?" Ganji asked.

"It's better if we stay here. It's not like there's much for us to go..."

At those words, the kitchen door swung open, revealing a panting Joseph.

"Yall better bring your damn coats." He said through breaths, smirking.

_______

"Where are we going exactly?" Aesop asked his boyfriend while glaring at him.

"You'll see~"

"If this is another one of your attempts to make us clean the factory, just know we're not gonna do it."