Always Delete Your Search History

Luca_Salsa created "Survivorsss♂️" groupchat.

Luca_Salsa added LuckyGay, Rat, GuyWhoStoleMyPS4, and 12 more.

Luca_Salsa: OKAY apparently Kreacher wanted to create a groupchat only for us, men, but he's so dumb he can't do it himself.

GuyWhoStoleMyPS4: Hey! I'm not dumb!

Luca_Salsa: Whatever, you got something to say, say it now or shut up forever.

GuyWhoStoleMyPS4: right
GuyWhoStoleMyPS4: So do you guys remember yesterday when we went on the quest for Eli's phone?

OwlLover: excuse me
OwlLover: a what now?

MetalAttractor: KREACHER YOU DUMBFUCK

BottomInDenial: We'll talk about this later. What do you need, Kreacher?

GuyWhoStoleMyPS4: soooo do you remember how Luca said that all of the accounts were connected?

BondageKink: yes?

GuyWhoStoleMyPS4: That means everyone can see what others were googling right?

Balls_InMyFace: Yes.

GuyWhoStoleMyPS4: hehe so
GuyWhoStoleMyPS4: I kinda might be in trouble 👉👈

FiveOfMeButBritish: Don't tell me you did what I think you did...

GuyWhoStoleMyPS4: yeah so I'm a man and I have needs and--

BottomInDenial: correction:
BottomInDenial: a man with horny needs.

GuyWhoStoleMyPS4: Oh come on! You're gonna tell me you never got horny in your entire life!

BottomInDenial: I did but I know how to control myself!

MetalAttractor: besides he doesn't need porn when he has something better next door uwu

Luca_Salsa: Why do you have to make everything so weird, Norton...

LuckyGay: are we forgetting the fact that there's actual porn in the computers of this manor??

BondageKink: Can't you just like
BondageKink: Delete the search history?

Luca_Salsa: If it was that simple do you think we would send a group of 3 decoders yesterday?

OwlLover: I will find out what you guys did to my phone.

BottomInDenial: Yes we know you will, Eli.
BottomInDenial: So what?? Is this like a super secret government file?

Luca_Salsa: I wouldn't go that far but it stays registered, yes.
Luca_Salsa: When I first came here I did a full research on the manor's computers, including the one Miss Nightingale uses.
Luca_Salsa: Aparently this place is somehow "rejected" by outsiders due to past events involving a kid named Orpheus and his family.
Luca_Salsa: So all of the information stays confidential in a super secure data base.

BottomInDenial: Damn I feel like an agent in undercover.

GtgFast: Dude mah boy Luca is a whole ass hacker!

Luca_Salsa: Your luck, Kreacher, is that you have a fine group of fellow male decoders here to help you.

Rat: you mean you? Cuz I don't know about you guys but I don't want to have anything to do with this.

DoraThe_Explorer: Yeah, Freddy, let me tell you something.
DoraThe_Explorer: If we don't do this now, it'll be found sooner or later.
DoraThe_Explorer: and if that happens nobody will know who searched that. Because Kreacher here won't confess.

GuyWhoStoleMyPS4: he's not wrong, I really won't.

DoraThe_Explorer: So we will all get in trouble.
DoraThe_Explorer: by the time I finish teaching you how to be a human being with morals, we could be running to the goddamn computer and saving our asses.
DoraThe_Explorer: So stop acting like a goddamn child and GROW. THE FUCK. UP.

WheresMyMelanin: Kurt snapped

MailMan: :o

Luca_Salsa: I'm kinda scared of him rn ngl

GuyWhoStoleMyPS4: guys come on I don't think it is that big of a deal. Porn is something everyone watches eventually, so no one would be disgusted :D

BottomInDenial: JUST SO YOU KNOW
BottomInDenial: THERE IS A 6 YEAR OLD LIVING IN THIS MANOR

BondageKink: guys are we doing this or not?

Luca_Salsa: Yes! Let's meet in Victor's room

MailMan: oki :D

15 participants are now offline.

OwlLover: After this, I'm gonna find out what the hell you did to my phone.

1 participant is now offline.