Beach Day

This chapter is a little bit different considering that everything has a beach episode. So why not 🐀

_____

"Andrew, c'mon!" Victor gestured as he and Luca started running towards the water. If you can call what Luca was doing "running"... crawling on the sand so the rat can take a bath 🐀🛁

"I'm good here. Also, tell Luca to stand up. If he keeps crawling like that, he's gonna drown-"

"Nah we can't let the rat drown!" Sonic- I mean William- said as he picked Tracy bridal style and yeet her in the water, with him diving right after.

"WILLIAM YOU DUMBFUCK I WASN'T READY"

"You won the sports swimming thing, Tracy. Shut the fawk up." Demi said as Jose would spread the sunscreen on her back.

"You know she can't hear you, right?" He giggled.

"I know, but the energy is what matters."

_____

"Melly, stop being such a bitcchhhh" Martha whined as she and Emily tried to push Melly towards the water.

"Martha! What did we talk about cursing?"

"Do it more?" Patricia chimed in as she and Fiona took off their shirts.

"The view is amazing!" Kevin said.

"You're not looking at the sea, are you?" Emma questioned as she caught Kevin staring at their friends in their bikinis.

"How dare you. I'm a respectful young man!"

" "young" " Servais murmured as he lied back on his towel.

"C'mon grandpa! Let's go swimming!" Kreacher said as he and Kurt approached the man.

"No❤"

Meanwhile, Vera was trying not to pass out, cuz Eli had fallen asleep on her lap.

"Hey love birds!" Mike called them "Get a room! This is a beach!"

"shut up Mike or I'll make sure you're buried 6 feet under the sand, standing right next to the hole you're in as I watch every single sand particle making their way into your lungs and hear your delicious muffled pained screams."

And with that, Mike went flying far away from there ❤

______

"Jack for the love of God, it's just water." Antonio watched as Leo would try to pull the Slenderman away from their towels.

"Awww is the stripper scared of some water? How lame..." Norton and Naib snickered.

"Now now boys, we don't make fun of people's phobias." Michiko said as she would put sunscreen on Robbie, quite violently, while he tried to run away.

"Gaby for freak's sake-" Yidhra protested as her follower would refuse to put on the sunscreen.

"But mooooommmm I don't wannaaaaa"

"And I didn't want to have you as a child, yet here we are."

:(

______

"Don't you wanna go in the water?"

"No."

"Why?"

"I belong in the shadows."

"Aesop please, you made that joke 3 times this week already."

"Joseph, if you wanna stay here I won't complain, however, if you wanna go, I'll be more than glad."

"I'm staying here then." Joseph said as he lied next to his boyfriend, who was growing mushrooms in a corner.

"You're not coming?" Violetta asked Mary as she and Galatea approached her.

"No... I have some files I still need to send to Miss Nightingale. I told you I should've stayed home with Ann, WuChang, and Burke." Mary quickly said as she typed violently on her laptop.

"You'll do that later."

"No, girls. I really can't."

"That was a fucking statement." Galatea said as one of her statues pushed Mary towards the water.

_____

"I'm a fucking shark, leave me alone."

"Babe- please-"

"Grrrr"

:/

"...grrr"

"Babe, people are judging us-"

"Shut up fork attractor, let me be a baby shark. You can be daddy shark."

"That's way too kinky for my mind, Naib."

"KINKY??? WHERE?"

"OH MY GOD LUCA"

"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU COME FROM??"

"I heard we're being kinky so I decided to join in 😌✋"

"Luca, leave them alone-" Andrew sighed as he and Victor approached the two rats and the shark.

"No no! You stay! We're gonna play volleyball." Vera said as she entered the water with Eli and Fiona.

"We have a ball?? Since when?" Naib asked as he stood up.

"It conveniently appeared for the author's sake."

(Thank you Vera)

"Wait what?! Does that mean they can give us whatever we want right now?!"

(Don't abuse of your luck, Norton)