A normal dinner

This chapter is not in the groupchat format!! Also, I know Yidhra's follower is thousand years old, but I like to treat her like a child since she's so small and cute. So in this book she's around 6/7 years old. However, if you feel uncomfortable with it, please tell me and I'll remove the jokes right away :)

_____

"DINNER'S ALMOST READY BITCHES" Tracy yelled as she tasted the food she was cooking.

"God damn, don't you wanna scream any louder?" William asked, jokingly, as he approached his girlfriend, giving a peck on her neck.

"Either deal with it or go cry in a corner."

":("

"What's for dinner Miss Reznik??" Robbie asked as he entered the dining room, hand in hand with Michiko.

"Stew, Robbie."

"Again?? Can't you be original for once?" The rat mor asked as he entered the kitchen with his boyfriends and Edgar.

"Try to cook for 48 people, dipshit." Vera said as she helped setting the survivors' table in the dining room.

"48? I thought BonBon was a robot?" Mike asked as he helped Tracy along with Melly.

"Miss Nightingale. Since she can't have dinner with us, I have to bring her the food like a freaking maid." Joseph said, annoyed.

"Hm that's not a bad idea...~" Aesop smirked as he leaned on Joseph's body, making the man blush like a fucking idiot because like no seriously those two need to set barriers-

"GET A ROOM YOU TWO!!" Mary yelled from up the stairs.

"How in the fuck did she-"

"You cannot escape ze queen." Burke said as Ann opened the door for them.

"HURRY UP I'M HUNGRY!!"

"SAMEEEE"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ALL OF YOU OR I'M NOT MAKING YOUR DINNER FOR A WEEK!!" Tracy yelled at the top of her lugs, making everyone in the manor shut the fawk up.

"Good evening everyone." Murro said as he entered the dining room

"Maybe good for you. It is raining outside..." Jack said as he sat on the hunters' table.

"That's even better!" Martha said as she helped Helena sit next to her.

"Weird ass mother fu-"

"HERE'S DINNER! Now eat everything or I'll make you eat your own toes." Tracy said as she, Naib, Demi, and Victor brought the food in the room.

"That's my everyday snack gurl" Luca said.

"Oh my god shut up we're trying to eat for fuck's sake-"

"Wait! There's someone missing..." Demi said as she looked around the room.

"The hunters are all here." Leo said as he sat on the hunters' table.

"Then whom in the fuck is it..." Freddy asked annoyed.

"It's Fiona and Patricia. Of fucking course." Lucky said as he poured drinks in some of the others' cups.

"What are those two doing?" Servais asked as he started serving his own food.

"You're asking that to a lesbian couple whose periods just finished." Emily said as she entered the room with Emma.

"Pfft- they won't be eating with us today guys, they're probably eating each other right now."

"Mr Balsa, for the sixth time today, we're trying to eat." Luchino said.

"So are they."

"Okay how about you shut up for the rest of the night?" Jose asked.

"No❤"

"Enjoy the food everyone!" Ed🚗 said with a smile, as Aesop made a motion of puking.

"So, how was everyone's day?" Mary asked the hunters who'd just started eating.

"Terrible. I lost 5 matches in a row. Then I got a tie. Then I lost again." Joker said as he messed with his food.

"Sucks to be you, clown." Antonio said, getting death glares from the Smiley Face.

"Mine was horrible as well! Jack pushed my wheelchair down the stairs!" Galatea said, as she started sending daggers at Jack.

"Yeah but it was for a good reason."

"I WAS ON IT"

"Exactly."

"Mine was good! Today I didn't have any matches, so me and Gaby played all day!" Robbie cheered gaining everyone's attention.

"You two are really good friends~" Michiko joked as she put a napkin on the boy's shirt.

Robbie and Gaby blushed, making the hunters giggle at their innocence. As Yidhra tried to feed her follower with a spoon, Gaby spoke up: "No we're not! He's really mean sometimes! He cheated on hide and seek!"

Yidhra pinched her follower's cheek. "Don't speak with your mouth full. And don't yell when you're at dinner. That's really disrespectful."

Gaby lowered her head and mumbled a 'sorry'.

Meanwhile the survivors were trying to stop Aesop and Eli from throwing food at each other.

"SAY THAT AGAIN I DARE YOU!"

"Awww someone's mad because I called their owl a flying rat... well I'm sorry if you CAN'T TAKE THE TRUTH YOU FUCKING SNOWFLAKE-"

"Can't we have a normal dinner for once?-"

"SHUT UP KURT!" They said in union.

"Okay."

"So guys, what do you think of the new mode?" Vera asked, completely ignoring the argument.

"That thing's so much fun! Congrats on bringing that up Fiona! Wherever the fuck you are right now..."

"It can destroy friendships." Kevin said as he swallowed his food.

"You're the one to talk!" Norton said.

Naib, who was sitting next to him, whispered "Babe did you talk to Mary about that?"

"I did. She said we could take 3 days match free, since we can't have an actual honeymoon. Also, she said we could take a room on the second floor. Apparently it was for a survivor who never made it to the manor, so the room's more than free."

"Ooooo spookyyyy" they giggled "we could have a pillow fight!"

"And we could also do other things...~" Naib snickered at the comment "you idiot..." he said punching his fiancee's arm lightly, making the other man giggle as well.

"Ahem." They turned their gaze towards Melly "You guys are gross. Leave those conversations for when you're alone."

"Aw are you bothered because we're ruining your dinner?" Naib mocked her tone.

"No. It's because I'm single and lonely and don't need your romantic shit to make me feel worse."

"Mood." Kreacher said