Everyone's drunk here lol

This is basically what happened at the party. It's not the typical groupchat but I think it's a pretty funny concept. Enjoy! :)

____

"He is so out of my league..." Luca said as he watched Edgar talking to Martha on the other side of the ballroom.

"Well if you're not gonna talk to him, I will." Mike said as he filled his cup with Bacardi.

"Fuck off bitch, he's mine" Luca then proceeded to sprint to where his boyfriends were, talking to Emily.

"Hey babe one, hey babe two, we're going on a mf quest"

"We are?"

"You are?" Emily asked.

"Yes we're gonna befriend the rich rat."

"Want me to have your back? Luca, you're too drunk so maybe it would be a good idea to--"

"Fuck oooffffff" Luca grabbed both of his boyfriends' hands and dragged them to where Edgar was, leaving a sad and ignored Emily behind.

____

"Go talk to him!!" Andrew said as he and Victor tried to push Luca towards the Painter.

"He is so prettyyyy!!! My eeyyyesssss" Luca whined as he started crying.

"I know I know" Andrew said.

"I JUST WANNA TALK TO GOD HIMSELF IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASSKKKKK"

"Yeah yeah honey I know I know." Andrew said once again as he left Victor with their boyfriend, while he went to talk to Edgar instead.

"Life isn't fair anymoooreeeee" Then he proceeded to try to jump out the window, to end it all 😔✋

"There there if you die now you won't be able to marry him" Victor gestured as he proceeded to grab on his shirt.

"But I'll meet him in the after life since he is Jesus himselffffff"

____

"Hey."

"Oh, hi."

"I'm Andrew. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

"See those rats over there? They are my boyfriends, Luca and Victor. Luca really wants to talk to you but--"

"He thinks I'm out of his league? That I'm Jesus himself?"

"Uh yeah... how did you-"

"He's not exactly quiet."

"Oh."

An awkward silence invaded the space.

"He's not wrong I mean, I am indeed amazing, but he doesn't need to be nervous."

"He'll get over it. Do you mind giving me your phone number? We have a groupchat and it would be cool if you were there."