Fantastic Four Pt. 3 (final)

"Hear me out: teachers have a piss kink."

"Luca- please-"

"No, no, but Tracy: when you ask them to go to the bathroom and they say no, they want you to squirm uncontrollably in your seat. If you're quiet and behave, they make you think you can go, but you actually can't. And so you piss yourself, and just stand there, humiliated-"

"Luca, I need you to SHUT UP"

"IT'S JUST HAIR, IT'S NOT HARD TO BRUSH IT"

"THEN DO IT YOURSELF, YOU COWARD"

"But what if Andrew peed on me"

Tracy took a handful of his hair and pulled it hard.

"Oh yes mommy~"

"EW"

____________

"So you and Joseph are back together?"

"No."

Andrew looked back at Aesop, who was taking his suit out of the closet.

"You know, you're a lot quieter in person then you are in texts, Aesop."

Aesop shrugged and handed him the suit.

"So what did you guys talk about yesterday, then?"

"Eli showed up, so we didn't talk about anything."

Andrew furrowed his eyebrows "Eli?"

"Yeah, he looked really nervous. He messed up his words (which is rare, by the way), and because he's my friend, I decided to help him with whatever he needed. Joseph can wait."

"If I were you I would listen to whatever Eli has to say. He's a seer, after all."

Aesop shrugged his shoulders once again, and went back to work on the suit.

_________

"What is that?" Edgar asked Patricia, who was hiding something behind her back.

"So, I was kind of confused on what a non-binary person would wear for a wedding. So I decided to go for a more AndrOGynouS look. So this is not a suit, nor a dress. But it HAS a veil. And you can't do anything about it."

Patricia then showed them an all-white outfit. It was stunning in Edgar's eyes. It was like a normal white suit, but there wasn't a blazer. Instead of a tie there was a black bow tie, and black suspenders.

"Pog- Where did you get all of these materials from??"

"Vera helped me with it! But I'm happy you like it. Come on! Try it on!" She smiled.

Edgar nodded and took the outfit onto their hands. They then remembered:

"Wait, did you leave Tracy with Luca ALONE?"

"Yeah why?"

"You might wanna rescue her. He's probably talking about teachers with a piss kink non-stop."

___________

"You're lucky they don't pee in your mouth!"

"KILL ME"

___________

"Thank you so much for the help. You're amazing, Mel!" Victor signed, watching as Melly would help him do his tie.

"You're welcome hun!" She looked up at him "So now that there's just the two of us, which room are you guys taking?"

"Oh the one next to Naib and Norton's."

Melly took a strong grip on the tie.

"Lucky bastards," a tug "imagine getting married, haha can't relate" another tug "mimimi We gEt bIg rOOmS beCAUsE we'Re mARriEd hEhehE" Victor choked.

"Melly-.. can't-... breatheee"

"SUCK IT UP, SOFT BOY"

__________

"What the fuck-"

"HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT?? Amanda is here!!" Luca screamed, hugging the rat for his dear life.

"That fucking rat again..."

"Last time I saw that thing, was at Norton's wedding. What is the rat's problem..." Demi whispered.

"But hey! You guys are officially married!" Ganji laughed.

"Yeah, I'm starting to have regrets." Edgar wheezed, watching as Andrew would try to stop Luca from making Victor hug Amanda.

"Luca, I need you to let Amanda go-"

"*gaaassppp* DON'T SAY THAT IN FRONT OF OUR CHILD!!"

"OUR CHILD??? ARE YOU SAYING THAT I KNOCKED YOU UP??"

"You don't even recall your own child..." Luca cried.

"I am too old for this, Luca..."

"As old as Vic?"

"Hey! I'm not old! D:" Victor signed.

"Sorry Vic, someone had to say it."

_________

"Miss Reznik, do you want to say a few words?" Mary asked.

"Oh yeah sure!" Tracy stood up from her seat and cleared her throat "I just want to say, that I feel sorry for Andrew, Vic, and Eds." She sat back down.

"OH COME ON!" Luca screamed from the distance.

"Very inspiring indeed, Miss Reznik. What about you, Miss Dorval?"

Patricia sighed and stood on her seat. She turned her gaze to Andrew, who flinched "Andrew, no matter what he says, do NOT pee on him." She sat back down.

"I wanna die." Luca said, smashing his head on the table.

__________

"I could've sworn that yesterday I was digging on the graveyards, taking stuff from dead people. How the hell did I get here?" Andrew sighed, lying down next to his partners on the bed.

"For real." The three of them replied.

"I'm in need of affection."

"No Luca."

"C'mere, Ed🚗."

"STAY AWAY-"

"Luca- babe- pls-"

"LET ME SMOOCH THAT PRETTY FACE"

"GET OFF OF ME YOU CRAZY BITCH"

"AHHHHHHHH"

"AHHHHHHHHH"

"I want to die." Victor signed.

"Guys calm down. We should go to sleep. Once, our Lord and savior Jesus Christ said, and I quote, "sleeping is great.""

"I'm sure Jesus didn't say that, Andrew."