Typical match

Margaretha ran through the halls of the Asylum, as WuChang pursued her. They were at 3 ciphers, and everyone was injured.

They were working on the ciphers, hoping for dear life that Margaretha could get a hold of herself for as long as possible.

But luck was not on their side today, and she got downed the moment she tried to put down a slow music box.

"Not even a tiny bit of mercy today, Wuwu?"

"Sorry, Miss Zelle. But I really need dice because I'm ✨broke✨" He got a grip of her, and brought her to the nearest chair.

🐀🐀🐀

"Alright, who's going for the save?" Mike asked Ganji and Demi.

"I still need to open a chest and yall still have your stuff with you. Decide for yourselves, and quickly. Let's see if we can get her before she passes the line." Demi told them, going back to decoding.

"Fine, I'll go. Daddy, do you wanna heal me owo??"

"Mike, I thought we were over this."

🐀🐀🐀

"Do you think they're on their way?" Margaretha asked the hunter, who carefully caressed the umbrella.

"Oh yes, definitely. They won't leave you behind."

Then they saw on their devices that Mike has been healed, and a cipher had popped.

"Told you. Mr Morton will be here in no time." WuChang said, patrolling the area.

🐀🐀🐀

"HELLO CUNTS I HAVE ARRIVED!" Mike appeared from behind the chair, getting a grip on the rope, and letting go of it immediately, making WuChang hit the chair. Mike took this opportunity to rescue Margaretha and bodyblock her.

"Are you bodyblocking me??"

"Do I have a choice??"

"YOU DIDN'T BRING TIDE??"

"WHY WOULD I BRING TIDE??"

"URGH YOU IDIOT I SWEAR TO GOD!!"

"Fine. Pop off."

Mike took a turn for the left leaving Margaretha on her own in the wide open corridor.

"Mike, he's dangerously close to me. Are you still here??" when she didn't hear an answer, she looked behind her, only to see Xie swinging in her direction and Mike sticking his tongue at her.

"THANK YOU!!" She pinned, before she got downed.

🐀🐀🐀

"I AM GOING TO ASSASSINATE YOU, MIKE!!!" Margaretha screamed, as her chair flew to the night sky.

"Ah... what a sight to behold..." Mike sighed, getting slapped on the back of the head by Demi.

"FOCUS ON DECODING!!" She pinned.

Mike and Demi received a message on their devices. Ganji's cipher was primed, and neither of them was being pursued. Which could only mean that WuChang was after him.

He got downed.

"Well, the cipher is no longer primed."

"Okay, I heal you, and you go for the cipher while I rescue. He's probably camping the cipher, so if he hits you, pop it immediately." Mike nodded in agreement, as they ran for Ganji.

"DON'T MOVE BABE, I'M CUMMING!"

"GOD DAMN IT MIKE"

🐀🐀🐀

"So now what?"

"How's life going, Mr Morton?"

"Pretty well if you ask me. How's yours, Wuwu?"

"Mike, focus on decoding!" He heard Ganji's voice.

"Well, I would, if Wuwu wasn't here."

Demi sighed, "I'm going for the other gate, and you'll get Mike."

🐀🐀🐀

"Yeah, yeah, thanks for waiting for me at the gate. Are you guys planning on leaving?" Fan asked the 2 remaining survivors, who were dancing at the gate.

"Wanna join the party Wuwu?" Demi asked.

"No, thanks. Either leave or I will hit you."

"Nah I think we'll stay💃💃"

She got downed.

🐀🐀🐀

"Survivorsss"

SubNaib: what the fuck was that

Drinkx3: I'm sorry, I can't take this "game" seriously anymore💃

DanceToForget: MIKE I WILL KILL YOU

Balls_InMyFace: DO IT BITCH, LEMME SEE YOU TRY

EatTheRich: guys please-