YIDHRA'S B-DAYYY

OKAY SO.
1. I named Yidhra's follower Gaby because Y E S
2. I thought it would be cute to add some Eli x Yidhra in here even though it's platonic. I just find them really cute >.<
3. I know the timeline is wrong but I do whatever I want with my story.
4. Enjoy the chapter ^^

____

"Survivorsss"

CoordinatingThemAll: IT'S YIDHRA'S BIRTHDAY Y'ALL

DaVinky: The Dream Which?

Dora_TheExplorer: yep

OwlLover: Wait already???

CowardBrat: What are you gonna give her this year Eli? 7u7

OwlLover: shut upppp

EmilyDrier: Every year you give her a bouquet of flowers, it's so cute ^^

OwlLover: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DanceToForget: Oh I'll never forget the first time
DanceToForget: You got her a bouquet of tulips, but then you remembered you can't see her so you gave it to Gaby instead.
DanceToForget: And then you wrote a verse on a mini card

OwlLover: don't say it-

DanceToForget: "I might not be able to see you, but knowing you're here, reading this, right now, it's more than enough for me."

OwlLover: come oooonnn I was young and stupid
OwlLover: it was a stupid teenage crush

Perfumes&Co: THAT WAS FOUR YEARS AGO LMFAO

OwlLover: URGHHH

____

"Huntersss"

Girl_In_Red: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE

UglySlenderman: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU FUCKING SNAKE

AnnaBanana: Happy birthday!!

Gaysha: Happy birthday sis!!!!

Snek: Thank you so much!!!
Snek: Gaby showed me your gift, thank you all so much ^^

ThemEyesRMad: You're welcome!

Polaroid: We don't know what you wear, so we just got you some random clothes that match Gaby's. Hope you like them.

Snek: I love them ^^

ReasonWhyIHateKids: I wish we could see you

Snek: Me too Robbie. Me too...

Lizzzard: Hey don't be sad about it! You can still use Gaby as your spokesperson.

Snek: I know but it's not the same thing

LightningMcQueen: aw sis it's okayyy we'll bake you a wonderful cake!

Snek: Thank chuuu >u<

____

(Later that day; evening)

As Yidhra arrived to the Red Church, she was, better yet, Gaby was greeted by everyone in the manor.

"Happy Birthday Yidhra, wherever you are!!!" Emma yelled as she helped Tracy with the cake.

"Tell them I said thanks." The Dream Witch told her follower as she caressed her head. An unusual behaviour, if you ask Gaby. But today was a special day, and the friendly gesture made the little follower smile.

"Mom says thanks. She loves you all a lot." Gaby said as a huge amount of gifts were given to her.

As the evening went by, everyone was having fun. Dancing around, eating cake til all of them got diabetes...

Eli waited til everyone was busy with something else, so he could call Gaby alone.

As the follower and the Dream Witch approached the man, he took from under his cape a couple of daisies he had picked that afternoon.

"So uh... I don't know where you are right now, so this is kind of awkward..."

Yidhra giggled as she watched how the Seer would struggle to figure where to look. At some point he gave up and just looked down at the floor as he stretched the white flowers to Gaby.

"I couldn't break the tradition this year, right? Sorry they're not as pretty as the roses I gave you last year... I was kind of in a rush today because of matches. This was the best I could get."

Yidhra smiled softly as she saw how Eli would blush with the flowers on his hand.

"Tell him they're beautiful no matter what, because he was the one who picked them. The gesture is what matters."

"Eli, mom says that-"

"Be nice. Where are your manners?" The Dream Witch said as she slapped the back of her follower's head lightly.

"Sorry. Mr. Clark, mom says they are beautiful no matter what because you picked them, and that she appreciates the gesture." Gaby said as she took the flowers from the Seer's hand.

"You know, I was thinking. I never saw you, but you always fascinated me. I can sense your energy, though. And I like it a lot. I hope some day I can figure out a way to see your shape."

"Tell him that I'll be waiting. It's not like I'm going anywhere."

"Mom says that she'll wait as long as you need. It's not like she has somewhere to go."

The Seer laughed at that. He knew he didn't have a crush on the Witch anymore. However, he knew damn well that her energy made him happy enough so that they could be friends. And he was more than happy with that.

____

"Huntersss"

Snek: I'M SO OOOOLLLDDDD

WuChang: WE ALL KNOW THAT

Snek: AAAAAAAAAAA

PennywiseOnCrack: GO TO SLEEP ANACONDA