Rats' sacred marriage pt. 4 (final)

"I want the cake :/" Norton said as Mike would help him fix his tie. Eli was just lying on the couch bored as fuck, and Luca... well he was petting a mouse he found in the basement earlier. He called it Amanda-

"First you eat Naib and then the cake Norton, we've talked about this."

"I thought it was the cake first?" Eli asked Mike, as he rolled off the couch to go stand next to them.

"I mean sure, but everything tastes better after sex." Luca said as he hugged the living shit out of Amanda.

"How would you know?"

"Because Mike, you idiot, unlike you, I'm not a virgin."

"Oof sucks to be you Mikey." Norton and Eli laughed.

"I won't hesitate to choke you with this tie, Norton."

"Oh yes harder daddy."

"Ew Luca"

________

"Why can't I have best men like Norton? Why do you have to be girls?" Naib asked as Fiona would get his hair done. She loved the fact that Naib had quite long hair for a man, so she could do whatever she wanted with it. It reached his shoulders, but it would do.

Melly and Tracy had went to their rooms to pick up the white suit they had made specifically for Naib.

"Because."

"...That's it?"

"Yes."

"No❤"

"It's because you're a bottom, Naib."

"OH COME ON! That is so stereotypical!"

"Nothing in this wedding is normal, let this one pass."

"WE'RE HERE BITCHES!" Tracy yelled as Melly swung the door open.

"Ah yes... break the fucking door..."

"Okay so Naib, this is what you're gonna wear." Melly said as she carefully showed him the suit.

"Your luck, is that it's not a dress. Because if it was I would cry, and not from happiness." Naib sighed in relief.

"Why?! You would look so pretty!"

"I might be gay and I might be a bottom, but I refuse to wear a dress."

"Fair enough."

"At least he admits he's a bottom now."

"I HAVE APPEARED!" Martha yelled as she, once again, kicked the door open.

"I SWEAR IF YOU BREAK THAT DOOR ONE DAY, I'M NOT GONNA BE THE ONE TAKING RESPONSIBILITY"

"I got the bouquet, dad." Martha said as she handed Naib the flowers.

"Thanks kid. Also, where did you get theSE?!-" Naib shrieked when Fiona pulled quite violently on his hair.

"Emma picked them up earlier this morning! Aren't they pretty?"

Naib smiled at the flowers on his hands. "They're wonderful."

_________