Growing Part 49

Anna's POV:

"Bub! Come on we gotta go!"

"I know I know! Just give me a sec."

       Ag was taking forever in the bathroom. She usually didn't take this long, it was me that made us late. She finally came out and was dragging her large suitcase behind her.

"Sorry, let's go."

        Her smile was huge and it illuminated her whole face. I couldn't help but melt at the sight of it. My bub, my amazing girl. I gave her a quick kiss to her cheek and we headed out. Rue was in her little harness waiting for us in the backseat. We'd drive Ag's car to the airport and pay for parking. Rue was still small enough to be able to accompany us on the plane. Our flight was going to be around 4-5 hours so we were leaving really early in the morning. I was so excited to see all my friends and Ag's friends be together and all have fun. Once we were all settled in I fell asleep with Rue in my lap and my head on Ag's shoulder.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ag's POV:

        Anna was asleep on my shoulder and I was grateful. This would give me another chance to finalize everything. I unexpectedly added more people to the trip so now it was going to be huge. I group texted our huge group on Snapchat Mia, Gabi, Pyper, Ashley, Wren, Avery, Soph, Kasper, Kylie, Kate, and finally Meaghan, just to let them know we were on our way. Some of them were there already while others had later flights today and tomorrow. Next was my group chat with Anna's friends. Mia and Gabi were the main people helping me out with everything. The trio. I started texting Mia separately who was already out in LA.

Me: ok so we're all set?

Mia: of course as long as you're ready

Me: I've never been more ready for something in my life

Mia: I'm so happy I can't wait to see you guys together again it's been too long

Me: I know it'll be really good we're solid better than ever

Mia: have a good flight nap with Anna I'll see you guys soon love you

Me: love you too

       I did exactly what Mia said and snuggled into Anna's head after kissing the top of it. I calmed my nerves and let my eyelids close.

       I woke up to the flight attendant's voice coming over the loud speaker.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen we are starting our final descent into Los Angeles Airport. Please close your lap trays and prepare for landing."

       I blinked a few times and felt Anna's eyes. I looked over at her and she looked a little nervous. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it, she squeezed back.

"I can't wait to see everyone. I haven't seen them in a while."

"Yeah I can't wait for everyone to be together."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Anna's POV:

       Yes yes yes!! We're here! Eva and Sab are picking us up and I couldn't be more excited. I haven't seen them in a while and Ag was finally going to meet them. We were standing right in front of the terminal with Rue when I spotted Sab's car. She pulled up to the curb and her and Eva jumped out running to me. We hugged and squealed of excitement. My heart was so full. After our reunion, they turned to Ag and gave her hugs. Then all the attention shifted to Rue.